LAFS-6

Love at first Sight

 

 

After the intense scene earlier jessica successfully grabbed tiffany's hands. Tiffany on the other hand don't know what to feel, should she be happy? or feel guilty?. Happy because of what jessica said or feel guilty because she feels like she's cheating to her boyfriend
 
 
Tiffany stop walking which also makes jessica stop ''wait'' jessica looked at her
 
 
''What was that?'' tiffany said from staring into the floor she turn her gaze to jessica
 
 
''What was what?'' Jessica said innocently
 
 
''You know what I'm talking about jessica. What are you trying to pull there?'' the eye smile girl could no longer hide her irritation. Jessica could feel that tiffany is mad at her, yes it is her fault. She doesnt even know herself why on earth she said that
 
 
''Look! tiffany I'm sorry if I shocked you or what, I didn't mean that'' Jessica said full of sincerity of her eyes. 
 
 
''What?'' 
 
 
''It's just that I dont want yuri to bother you anymore, you wouldnt know what she would do to you'' jessica tried to explain
 
 
So it was all a show  tiffany thought. Why do she felt dissappointed? Is it because she hope for something more?
 
 
''I am so dissapointed at you jessica'' tiffany's voice felt weaked ''You shouldnt do that, you shouldn't have said that!!" tiffany said angrily. 
 
 
Stop playing with my feelings
 
 
Jessica who is a little bit startled felt very guilty, she must have hurt the girl a lot.
 
 
''Tiffany, I'm sorr--" before jessica could apologize, tiffany quickly ran while crying. 
This might be a little overeacting but tiffany doesn't know what to feel, she wanted to stop crying but it feels like her body wants to let it out, to let out the sadness and frustations she feels and as well as confusion of her feelings.
 
 
 
Jessica who stood their hit her forehead because she had done not so nice to tiffany, she felt guilty, sad and mad at the same time.
 
 
''Ugggghh! You pabooo" jessica said while hitting her head.
 
 
***
 
When class resumed tiffany is still ignoring jessica, jessica on the other hand keeps her eyes on the mad girl whenever their eyes met tiffany will immediately look away and that made jessica sad.
Finally the bell rang signaling the end of this day, all the students got up and prepare their bags to go home but jessica's gaze is still on the eye smile girl.
 
Tiffany was busy arranging her bag when she felt she has lost something
 
 
''Where is it?'' tiffany said while trying to find something in her bag. 
 
 
''Fany-ah, aren't you going home yet?'' sunny approach her.
 
 
''You go home first, I'm trying to find something. Take care'' Sunny nodded her head and waved her a goodbye.
 
 
The brunette girl was busy invading her bag that she didn't notice someone.
 
 
''Tiffany'' tiffany looked up to who the person is then frowned
 
 
''Not now yuri, I'm not in the mood'' She continued seeking that important thing
 
 
''Is this what you're finding?'' yuri said while waving a wallet. When tiffany looked up her face immediately lightened up but when she tried to get it yuri took it away .
 
 
''Yah! what are you doing, give that to me'' tiffany tried to get her wallet but the stubborn yuri wont let her.
 
 
''Meet me at the soccer field, then you'll get what you want'' yuri then turn around and a smile escape from her lips.
 
 
Neither both tiffany nor yuri did not notice that someone was watching them. A cold and emotionless face.
 
 
''Tsch! Why am I even affected'' Jessica mumbled, a sigh escape from her lips and didnt mind what she has felt earlier
 
***
 
When tiffany arrived at the soccer field she immediately find the tanned girl so that she can get what she wants and get this over with, when she spotted the girl she walked to her
 
 
''I'm here already. Now can I get my wallet back?'' tiffany crossed her arms to her chest
 
 
''Hmmm, let me think about it'' Yuri said then kicked the soccer ball. Tiffany could only stare at her with confusion.
 
 
''Hey! are you trying to keep me waiting while watching you play soccer?'' Tiffany glare at her '' Can't you just give my wallet back?'' 
 
 
 
'' Why are you so eager to get it, it's not like you have billions of dollars on it'' Yuri chuckled. Tiffany could sigh in frustrations
 
 
 
''Yes! It may not have billions of dollars on it just like you have guys but it has an important memory that I cherish that even money is not enough'' yuri stop in her track and look at the girl. Tiffany's eyes are full of sadness and hurt. Yuri felt guilty
 
 
 
''Aish! I was just kidding......Here'' Yuri got the wallet in her pocket and throw it to tiffany. When tiffany successfully catch it she immediately open it, she sighs in relief when she sees that it is still on it's righful place.
 
 
 
''Who is that?'' Yuri suddenly talked while wiping her sweats. Tiffany stared at the picture in her wallet, it is a picture with her and her mom
 
 
 
''She's my mom'' tiffany hesitated at first to tell yuri but on the second thought she's thankful that the girl got her her wallet.
 
 
 
''Oh! really you look just like her, where is she?'' When tiffany heard that a small sad smile creep in her lips.
 
 
''She's, up there'' tiffany said. Finally getting what tiffany meant yuri stare at the girl with sympathy she didn't know that tiffany has this kind of burden with her, if she just knew in the first place then she wouldn't have pour the coffee to her. Now she felt guilty.
 
 
 
''Alright! Let's stop this drama right here. C'mon'' Yuri trying to ease the atmosphere held her hands to tiffany
 
 
 
''Where are we going?'' tiffany stare at her confused.
 
 
 
''Let's get ice cream, someone told me that ice cream is the best way to cheer someone up. So let's go'' Yuri didn't wait for tiffany to answer when she already held her hands and drag her.
 
 
****
 
 
Laying on her bed jessica keeps on rolling unto the bed sheets not knowing what to do. She ruffled her hair in annoyance.
 
 
 
''Aish! Why am I feeling this way'' Jessica said as she stare at white ceiling
 
 
''I know I'm at fault but why do I feel this way, Aish I dont know anymore'' for the ninth time jessica rolled again. She doesnt know what to do nor what would she do, she don't know where to go as for everybody is busy with their own schedules. Sooyoung is probably eating all her mights at their house, hyoyeon is probably at her dance studio again wasting her time dancing, sunny is probably in her house locking herself in her room and played her games, seohyun...oh seohyun is probably studying or reading, yoona well yoona is probably in her house eating just like sooyung, taeyeon.....ohh right taeyeon
 
 
''Ah! right, right right'' Jessica got up and took her jacket before she get out to their house.
 
****
 
A melodic sound was played inside a room, the petite girl is in her table coloring her precious drawing book peacefully with a relaxing sound as a background. Taeyeon's hobby may be kind of odd but this is what she likes, she likes to stay at home, play relaxing music and color her drawing book. For her no one as in no one could ever disturbed her from what she is doing until...
 
 
''Taeyeon-ah'' a whine was immediately heard once jessica entered taeyeon's peaceful room.
 
 
''Yah! What are you doing here?'' taeyeon asked. Honestly she wasn't shocked why the girl is in their house since jessica and her house are just like 5 blocks away, what she was shocked is that why is jessica acting this way.
 
 
''Hey! Why does it sound that you don't like me here?'' jessica pouted. Again taeyeon's heart skipped a beat whenever jessica does that thing.
 
 
''Stop with the pouting, it doesn't suit you'' taeyeon avoided her gaze and goes back to what she is doing earlier ''But seriously what are you doing here?''
 
 
 
''Well! I dont even know, I just needed someone to talk to'' jessica said as she laid into taeyeon's bed.
 
 
''And what is that, that you need to talk about?'' 
 
 
''Uhm! well I just needed an advice for something'' Taeyeon stopped on her track but didn't look at jessica
 
 
''If this is about min-young again I am telling you now that I cannot help you'' taeyeon said then continue coloring her book.
 
 
''No, no this is not about her, it's......it's......it's...about.....tiffany'' jessica said. When taeyeon heard the name she immediately look at jessica but were'nt able to see the girl's face because she is laying in the bed.
 
 
''And why do you want to talk about tiffany? Did something happened?'' questioned taeyeon
 
 
 
''Well you can say that'' taeyeon only furrowed her eyebrows.
 
 
 
''Jessica, are hiding something from me?'' taeyeon stood up and walked towards the bed where jessica is laying and sat in the edge of the bed.
 
 
Taeyeon stare at jessica for a while and jessica knew that that stare is not just any other stare it means that she really need to spill the beans. Jessica was hesistant at first but told her anyways, because she cannot escape the wrath of taeyeon when she didn't tell her.
 
 
 
''Yah! Why on earth did you even say that? Are you crazy?'' After jessica finished her story taeyeon immediately slap her in her arm which earn jessica a squel.
 
 
''Hey! It hurts and I told you already I did'nt mean that, and I already said I was sorry'' 
 
 
''But still, If I were tiffany I will also get mad at you'' 
 
 
''That's why I'm here to ask for your help, I wanted to apologize to her but I dont know how'' jessica looked at taeyeon with a pleading eyes ''You'll help me right?'' 
 
 
Taeyeon is confused. Jessica isn't like this, she's not the type of person who will apologize first, she's not the type of person who worried over something, and also she's not the type of person who'll make an effort just to apologize for someone. That's why it made her think how important tiffany is for jessica that the girl is doing this.
 
 
''And since when do you care to apologize first?'' jessica was caught off guard. Right, since when did she became like this, as far as she knows she's not the type of person who say's 'sorry' first it is always them who will make the first move, But as she thought for it maybe because she really did a bad thing for tiffany and it hunt her conscience.
 
 
''Well.....Hey! it doesnt matter anymore, people change you know. So back to our topic will you help me?'' taeyeon didn't wanted to say yes but looking at jessica's cute pleading eyes how can she say 'no'.
 
 
''Fine. Alright I'll help you'' taeyeon said. Jessica hug her because of excitement.
 
 
''Asa! You're the best best-friend taeyeon-ah'' Jessica cheered.
 
 
''Yah! It's not for free though'' 
 
 
''What? What? is it that you want?'' taeyeon put her index finger on her chin. Thinking.
 
 
''Hmmm....Ahhh! Let's go get ice cream'' Jessica raised her eyebrows.
 
 
''Wow! you really are something taeyeon-ah, Okay! Fine let's go get ice cream'' Taeyeon cheered happily and dragged jessica.
 
****
 
''Wait! How did you get my wallet?'' Tiffany questioned. When they arrive at the ice cream shop the two immediately ordered an ice cream strawberry flavored for tiffany and cookies and cream for yuri.
 
 
''Hey! Why does it sounded like I stole it?'' 
 
 
''Well who knows, maybe you're just trying to get revenge on me or something'' 
 
 
''Yah! I am deeply offended by that, and I'm not that kind of person you know'' Tiffany smiled she knows that yuri isn't that kind of person it's just that people misunderstood her sometimes.
 
 
''And I wouldn't do it to you of course'' Yuri blurted out all of a sudden. She could only slap her forehead because of her foolish mouth. Tiffany on the other hand had her eyes widen not knowing what she would react. Now they are sharing an awkward atmosphere.
 
 
On the other side two girls entered the ice cream shop with one teasing the other girl.
 
 
''Hey! it's true, I am actually taller than you'' jessica laughed when she teased taeyeon
 
 
''Yah! for your information we are just in the same height'' taeyeon made a conclusion. The two of them continued teasing each other as they walked into the counter to order something
 
 
''Hey! Miss, Is it true that we are just in the same height?'' Jessica asked all of a sudden to the cashier which earned her a slap from taeyeon
 
 
''W-Well..'' The poor cashier was blushing hard not because of embrassment but because of jessica's charming face.
 
''Yah! leave the poor girl alone. Let's just order, I'm sorry about that'' taeyeon bowed to the girl.
 
 
''It's okay, she's actually cute'' the girl said dreamily as she look at jessica. Taeyeon felt her blood boils, she glared at the girl hard.
 
 
''Ah! Ha.Ha thank you for such a compliment I appreciate it, but for now we will order right taeyeon?'' Jessica broke the awkward atmospehere and nudge taeyeon. Finally taeyeon broke the glaring contest between her and the cashier.
 
After the awkwardest moment earlier the two finally got their order and sat at their chair.
 
 
''Yah! What happened to you earlier, you we're like you'll gonna kill that girl with your stare'' Jessica said as she bite at her vanilla ice cream.
 
 
''Tsch. If only I could'' taeyeon mumbled.
 
 
''What? I'm sorry I didn't catch that?'' 
 
 
''Nothing. She was just annoying me'' Jessica only nodded her head as she took another bite to her ice cream but when she return her gaze to taeyeon a loud laugh can be heard inside the ice cream shop. Taeyeon on the other hand stare at her confuse
 
 
''Yah!What are you laughing about?'' 
 
 
''You......you'' Jessica didn't stop from laughing. When she got her senses back she talked again
 
 
''Aish! Look at you all messy just like a kid'' jessica raised her hands and brought it to taeyeon's upper lip and wipe the ice cream mess. Taeyeon's heart beat faster and faster as jessica warm skin touch her's.
 
 
''There. You're beautiful again'' Jessica said satisfyingly. Taeyeon's cheeks turned into red as she was blushing hard.
 
 
 
''Huh? hey what happened to you, why are you so red?'' jessica said then she touched taeyeon forehead ''You dont have fever'' 
 
 
 
When taeyeon's body relax she removed jessica hands to her forehead and fan herself 
 
 
 
''N-nothing, It's hot in here'' taeyeon said as she share an awkward laugh. Jessica could only nod her head
 
 
 
''Ah! about what I said to you earlier, how can I possibly apologize to tiffany?'' 
 
 
 
''Well! All you need to do is be sincere'' taeyeon said seriously. She can see visibly that jessica didnt get what she was saying
 
 
 
'' What I'm trying to say is that when you apologize to someone the only thing you need to do is be sincere, show to her that you really meant what you said because a simple 'sorry' is not enough'' As jessica listening to her friend she nodded getting what taeyeon said.
 
 
 
*tiffany and Yuri*
 
The two of them made the atmosphere as comfortable as it seems, though the two of them seems to be more comfortable and tiffany on the other hand had understood yuri.
 
 
''Well, I guess I need to go home now It's getting late'' Tiffany said.
 
 
''Ah! right we should head home'' they both got up from their sits and ready to go.
 
 
As when they both walked suddenly someone bump into them that made tiffany got out of balance gladly yuri is just next to her and catch her.
 
 
''Yah! be careful'' Yuri hissed 
 
 
''Omo! I'm sor......yuri?'' the girl who bump them said widen eyes then averted her eyes into tiffany ''Tippany?'' 
 
 
Taeyeon could not believe what she has saw, sure she hasn't expected these two to get along so well
 
 
''What are you two doing here?'' taeyeon asked shocked
 
 
 
''Uhm! Obviously getting an ice cream'' taeyeon rolled her eyes to yuri's answer 
 
 
''You? Who are you with tae-tae?'' this time tiffany asked.
 
 
Oh no! Will she say that she's with jessica? but jessica and her are not in good terms, or she'll just lie that she's alone. Thank goodness jessica's still not here. She better make an excuse quickly before jessica comes.
 
 
''Ah! well I'm with a..... I'm with....'' taeyeon didn't have the chance to talk when a girl spoke
 
 
''Taeyeon-ah, are you ready to go.....'' When jessica walked into their table she saw tiffany, she was about to smile to her when she saw who is next to her.
 
 
''What are you doing here?'' Is the first thing that comes out to jessica's mouth. She keeps her cold aura.
 
 
''What? Is this ice cream shop your's? aren't we allowed to eat here?'' yuri said. Jessica smirked at yuri. Taeyeon knew that this isn't good that's why she did her best to separate this two
 
 
''Hey! Sica-yah, let's go home okay? It's getting late'' taeyeon said as she dragged jessica who keeps on glaring yuri '' Oh and yuri take tiffany home safely'' 
 
 
''Of course I will'' Yuri said then holds tiffany's hands, tiffany looked down at their hands trying to retrieved her hands but yuri is way stronger than her. When jessica saw that her blood boils even more and her relax hands turns into a strong fist.
 
 
''Ah! by the way jessica don't forget the training for tomorrow okay?'' yuri said then smirked. Jessica couldn't take this anymore, releasing taeyeon's grip from her's she walked closed into yuri and tiffany then grabbed tiffany's hands.
Tiffany who is confused of what's happening didn't know what to do as jessica is now dragging her outside of the coffee shop. When they arrived in the parking lot no one dared to talk first.
 
 
''What are you doing with her?'' jessica said seriously as she look at tiffany's eyes.
 
 
''What is it with you? You know what I need to go home, so would you please....''
 
 
''I'M SORRY'' tiffany's was startled of jessica's outburst.
 
 
''I am deeply sorry of what I have said, It's not my intention to hurt your feelings. I dont know why but I think I'm going crazy thinking you're mad at me'' As jessica said those words tiffany's face became calm.
 
 
''J-Jessica''
 
 
''I hate the feeling that you're mad at me tiffany. I hate the feeling that you're avoiding me, because I feel like I have once again lost a friend'' jessica voice became shaky. Tiffany didnt know why but it feels like her tounge cannot speak a single word.
 
 
 
''And I hate when you're hanging around with other's but not me'' Jessica step forward.
 
 
''And most especially I hate it when you're hanging around yuri'' Tiffany's heart beats fast. Jessica on the other hand didnt know what she was talking all she could think is that she tells what her brain wanted to say.
 
 
Tiffany smiled ''You know what I may be mad, but I really wanna hug you right now'' 
 
 
She easily gave in, tiffany isn't an expert on getting mad for a long time especially when the person is sincere in apologizing. Tiffany smiled at jessica which jessica also returned the smile. The two people who was mad at each other earlier now is smiling at each other.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

Hey guys! It's me I'm sorry I took so long to update, you know school stuffs. But neverthless here I am with a new chapter and I hope you enjoy it :) By the way who in here have already saw jessica's new blonde hair? Have I already told you that jessica was so so beautiful and chic in her hair ghaaadd and also I am looking forward for her 'wonderland' album. Again guuuysss please stay tune to this story because I swear we are getting close enough to the drama and romance hahahaha. Okay I think I need to go byeee , and again enjoy .

 And please don't doubt to comment and share with me what you think about the story, I would gladly read all of them.