LAFS-7

Love at first Sight

13 Years Ago

In a bright sunny morning a 5 year old girl was seen running towards the playground like her life depends on it. Weekends are always her favourite days of the week because she gets to play with other kids at the park.

As she was approaching the slide she saw a girl crying. Holding her knees like it was badly hurt. She walked to the crying girl, feeling pitied she kneeled down and blow to the spot where the crying girl was hurt.

 

 “What happened to you?” she asked

 

“I was just running towards the swing when suddenly I fell into the grounds. Now my knees are bleeding” the girl once cried.

 

She pitied the girl so much so she blow on it again

 

“There, there! This won’t hurt again. My mom said whenever I get an ‘owie’ all I need to do is blew on it. This will be fine” she said smiling.

 

The once crying girl smiled back.

 

“I’m Vivian” she said smiling

 

Feeling a bit confused she just stared at her.

 

“My name. It’s Vivian, what about you?” the crying girl asked.

 

“I’m Jessica”

 

The two girls smiled to each other and then end up playing together in the park. Both are happy that they found a new friend.

~         ~     ~    ~     ~     ~     ~     ~     ~     ~     ~     ~     ~     ~     ~

PRESENT

 

“So what do you think Jessica?” Sooyoung said

 

“What? What did you say?” Jessica confusingly answered

 

“Aigoo! You’re zoning out again” Sunning said teasingly

 

“I said where do you think the venue of our next summer tour will be. Did your dad said something to you?” Sooyoung repeated again

 

“I don’t know, he hasn’t mentioned anything. In a forest maybe” Jessica jokingly said. But as awkward as she is, so is her joke. Whenever they joke around everyone is having fun but whenever Jessica attempted to joke they always end up looking at each other deciding whether to laugh at their friends joke.

 

“What the…! Sica you should really stop joking, it creeps me out sometimes.” Hyoyeon commented while brushing her arms with her palms.

 

“Well then, you should also stop hanging around with us. Your face creeps me out a LOT.” Jessica backfired.

 

All of them at the table laugh at the joke. Hyoyeon on the other hand wanted to punch the face of her dear friend.

 

“BOOM! PAK! PAK! JESSICA FOR THE WIN !!!” sooyoung laughed so hard.

 

“Ah! Is that so, then come here you skinny pig. I will freakin skin you alive”

 

The two chodings ran around the canteen one wants to catch while the other one wanna live.

 

“Aigoo! Stupid kids” Sunny just faced palmed.

 

“So can I ask what is that summer tour all about?” tiffany being new is still confused about the activities in the school.

 

“Oh! Every summer the Soshi High will held a summer tour for the students. This is to give chance to the students to enjoy and have fun together with their friends without worrying much about academic.” Taeyeon the current president of the Student Body of the Organization explained.

 “However, this is not only for fun but one of its objective is to build the character of each students of Soshi High through several of activities.”

Hearing that tiffany’s ears perked up. This is so much better than her past school. Indeed everything is levelled up.

 

“It’s like recollection but in a fancy way” Sunny added

 

“Yes! Yes! It’s very luxurious, last summer was held in Maldives and it was so cool” Yoona excitedly said.

 

“Wow! That’s so cool. As expected” tiffany commented excitedly

 

“Well actually, our Jessica here presented that idea to us. She was the one fought that idea to the president of the school.” Taeyeon joking pointed jessica

 

“Yah! It wasn’t that hard though” Jessica said

 

Tiffany looked at Jessica and taeyeon who is busy teasing each other. All she could think about is how cool Jessica is in her eyes. Well maybe not only her but to others as well right?

Everyone was having fun when suddenly all the laugh died down when a very familiar girl waked into their table.

 

“Oh! Ms. Park” sooyoung called out unaware of the teacher and Jessica’s situation.

 

“Oh! Good Afternoon there sooyoung… and to all of you” Min young greeted back. She was calm, very calm actually that it feels like nothing happened.

It may be too greedy of her but Jessica hated it, she hated how she was okay and calm and not affected at all while she on the other hand is suffering like crazy. Jessica didn’t bother to look at her because the time that she will, she’ll end up hugging and begging her to come back again.

 

Before that happens she stood up

 

“Guys! I need to go ahead, see you later” Jessica excuse herself. Because her friends are fully unaware of the situation they didn’t think of anything.

 

Tiffany being full aware of her teacher and Jessica situation only stared at the back of Jessica’s walking figure. She sure is worried for her.

_____________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: Hey guys! I really don't have any thing to say aside that I'm sorry. Things just got mixed up the past years and wasnlt able to update the story. I was not going to abandoned it, i was just finding the right time to do it. I cannot promise i can update this on a regular basis but i hope you still support this story. 

 

ENJOY :)