HY 04- The End

Hey You

=== 

Pretty Unnie: Babe, help me.
Cutie Pie <3: What’s wrong? :O
Pretty Unnie: I’m dying here.
Cutie Pie <3: What??
Pretty Unnie: Mr. Park is killing us with his boringness.
Cutie Pie <3: Haha! Hang in there… 30 minutes more! :)
Pretty Unnie: Ugh. Jessi is asleep. lol
Cutie Pie <3: What’s new? :p
Pretty Unnie: You’re meeting her later, right?
Cutie Pie <3: Uh oh… >.<
Pretty Unnie: Stop being dramatic.
Cutie Pie <3: Hey! You started it!
Pretty Unnie: Fine, fine. Later, okay? :)
Cutie Pie <3: Okay. See you later! I’m gonna go and buy some survival kit stuff or whatever. >.<
Pretty Unnie: Haha! Seriously! Got to go, Mr. Park is giving me the evil eye. >.> Mwah! :*
Cutie Pie <3: Haha! :p


===

“So, I’ll be meeting your cutie pie today?”  Jessica said.

“Ha ha. Funny. Play nice, okay?”

“Fine, whatever.”

They talked for a while and Jessica noticed Tiffany smiling at her. Too bright, she might add.

“Ew. What’s wrong with you?”

“She’s here.” Tiffany pointed at the petite girl who seemed to be looking for someone. Their eyes met and the latter took a deep breath and smiled shakily.

Jessica turned her head and saw the familiar stranger approaching them. She looked at Tiffany skeptically.

“What?” Tiffany asked.

The brunette didn’t answer but raised an eyebrow instead.

“Be nice to her, okay?” Tiffany glared at her best friend.

“Hello.” Taeyeon bowed politely.

Tiffany patted the seat next to her, beckoning her girlfriend to seat.

Taeyeon smiled nervously when she got no response from the other person sitting across them as she sat down. She looked at Tiffany, who only smiled at her and fixed her messy hair.

“So, you’re Taeyeon.” Jessica finally spoke.

“Y-yes. I-I’m sorry about last time. I-it’s nice to officially meet you Jessica.” She replied politely and extended her hand.

Jessica looked at the extended hand, then to Taeyeon, to Tiffany, and back to Taeyeon. The nervous girl was about to withdraw her hand when she heard a giggle and she looked up in surprise.

“Haha! Your girl is too nervous Tiff.”

“What happened to being nice, Jess?” Tiffany frowned at her friend.

“I am being nice!” Jessica pouted and shook the extended hand.

Taeyeon looked at the two curiously and almost jumped when she felt a hand touched hers.

“Oh my god!” Taeyeon placed her free hand on her chest, trying to calm herself.

“Sorry!” Jessica was just as startled. “Nice to finally meet you too. I mean officially. And sorry about last time.” She continued as she withdrew her hand.

“No, no! It’s fine! Really!” The smaller girl waved her hand dismissively.

Awkward silenced filled the table and Taeyeon stood, gesturing at the counter. “You guys want anything?” She looked at Tiffany then at Jessica.

“I’m good.” Jessica said.

“Me too.” Tiffany added.

“Oh, okay then.” Taeyeon excused herself to order.

=== 

“How dare you.” Jessica glared at her quiet friend.

“What did I do?” Tiffany tried to act innocent.

“That doesn’t work Tiff.”

“Fine! Sorry! It wasn’t on purpose!” Tiffany pouted.

“Ugh. Whatever.” Jessica shrugged nonchalantly.

“So…”

“So…?”

“Any thoughts?”

“She’s okay, I guess.” Jessica sipped her drink.

Tiffany looked at her expectantly. “And?”

“She’s too nervous for my liking.”

“What?!” She frowned at her friend.

“Chill Tiff. Just kidding! Geez!”

“Please be nice to her? Like seriously? I really like her a lot, heck I think I love her already. Please don’t drive her away?”

“We’ll see.” Jessica grinned mischievously.

Tiffany was about to retort but Taeyeon arrived before she could say a word.

“Um… Hello…?” Taeyeon asked nervously, looking at the two girls.

“Oh stop being too nervous! I won’t bite.” Jessica said with a hint of annoyance.

Taeyeon immediately sat down and grabbed Tiffany’s hand under the table like her life depended on it. The latter looked at her and patted her hand.

=== 

“Whew. I thought I was going to faint.”

“Drama queen.” Tiffany rolled her eyes.

“I’m serious! Have you been listening??” Taeyeon fastened her seatbelt and looked at Tiffany in disbelief.

“Jessi’s like that. No big deal.” She patted Taeyeon’s cheek and pecked her lips. “You did great though.” She smiled then fastened her seatbelt as well.

“I hope so.” Taeyeon started her car and drove.

=== 

30 minutes later and they finally arrived at Tiffany’s apartment. Tiffany opened the door and let themselves in.

“Will Jessica come home?” Taeyeon asked as she removed her shoes.

“Nope. She went to her parents’. She’ll be back tomorrow.” Tiffany removed her shoes as well and went to the living room.

“Ah. Okay.” Taeyeon said as she followed her and sat on the couch.

Tiffany went to her room to place her bag and into the living room, sitting next to Taeyeon.

“Do you want me to stay over?” Taeyeon asked as she flip through the channels to find a decent show to watch. She felt a hand grabbing her arm and looked at Tiffany. Raising an eyebrow, she asked, “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing.” Tiffany smiled.

Taeyeon scooted closer and Tiffany leaned on her shoulder, she absentmindedly played with her girlfriend's hand. Suddenly remembering something, she stopped. She rummaged through her bag then finally found what she’s looking for and showed it to Tiffany.

“What’s this?” Tiffany asked as she received the envelope.

Taeyeon smiled and gestured for her to open it.

Tiffany took out a card from the envelope. She looked at it then at Taeyeon, raising her eyebrows. The smaller girl said nothing so she unfolded the card and a song began to play.

“I love you baby
And if it's quite all right
I need you baby
To warm the lonely nights
I love you baby
Trust in me when I say…”


Tiffany stared at the card after the song ended. Finally snapping out of her thoughts, she snorted. She closed it and opened it again, replaying the song. After it ended playing, she looked at Taeyeon and laughed uncontrollably while slapping her arm.

Taeyeon wasn’t expecting that reaction. She expected a hug, a kiss, or maybe a dramatic crying Tiffany, not this laughing mess.

“Why? What’s wrong?” She asked after Tiffany had calmed down.

“That’s you? Right?” 

“Me?”

“Yeah. The one singing.” Tiffany pointed at the card.

“Um… Yeah… I’m sorry if it sounds awkward.” Taeyeon said, blushing.

Tiffany hugged the blushing girl and whispered. “I love you too.”

She hugged Tiffany tight. Taeyeon felt like she's on cloud nine after hearing it for the first time.

“I love you baby~”
“I love you~”
“I love~”
“I~”
“I~”


“Hey stop that!” Taeyeon pulled back and snatched the card.

“But it’s funny! I mean, it’s fun!” Tiffany protested, pouting as she reached out for the card.

“Ugh. Fine! I’m starting to regret making this card.” She grumbled as she gave the card back to her.

“Thank you!” The taller girl leaned forward and kissed the sulking girl gently.

Taeyeon smiled and mumbled against her lips, “I love you baby” in her accented English.

Tiffany giggles and said, “I love you too, honey.”

Taeyeon smiled wider and snapped her fingers, remembering something, again.

“Oh! There’s a message at the back.“ She pointed at the back of the card.

Tiffany turned the card and read it.

To my dearest pretty unnie,

It’s only been about 4 months but I want to let you know that I love you more than you’ll ever know. I haven’t been this happy since forever. Thank you for making me smile in every way possible. I may be a little uptight at times, but thank you for bearing it with me. I’m sorry for being stupid at times and messing up on things. Please don’t give up on me? *insert puppy dog eyes* I also want to thank my grandparents for donating that one heck of a library. Without them, I don’t know if we’ll ever meet like the way we did. And to Yoong too. For going crazy that one day and dyed my hair pink. I guess pink is my lucky color then? >.< I can’t express everything here since there’s no more space but I hope you know what I mean. >///< I’m looking forward for the new memories that I’ll be sharing with you and I hope maybe one day, I’ll wake up each day in your arms.

Your cutie pie,

Taeyeon. <3

Tiffany felt a tear escaped her eye and quickly wiped it away. She looked up at Taeyeon and pulled her into a hug.

Taeyeon chuckled at the cute sight and patted the latter’s head gently.

A few moments later, Tiffany pulled back and said, “God, what a cheeseball.” She slapped her girlfriend’s shoulder.

Taeyeon laughed and reached out for the card.

“I love you~”
“I love~”
“I love~”
“I~”
“I~”
“I~”


Tiffany grabbed Taeyeon’s hands to stop the other girl from playing the card.

“God, it’s so annoying.”

“See? Told you.” Taeyeon pecked her lips.

Tiffany sighed and shook her head dramatically. “Thank you for this. I want us to last for a long time too.” She kissed Taeyeon’s cheek gently.

===