HY 02

Hey You

===

Ring Ring Ring

“Ugh… What…” Taeyeon wakes up feeling grumpy due to lack of sleep. She barely had enough sleep last night to finish her project which is due today. She looks at her phone lazily. “6:30 AM…” She says, turning off the alarm.

She sits on the edge of the bed and taps her phone to send a message.

Cutie Pie <3: Good morning sunshine! Can’t wait to see you later! :) :)

After sending the message, she placed her phone on the dresser and it vibrated as she’s about to enter the bathroom. 

Pretty Unnie: Good morning too! I’m feeling lazy today. :(
Cutie Pie <3: Don’t be a lazy girl! I need to get ready. Saturday classes . :(
Pretty Unnie: Why did you get Saturday classes then? :p I’m up now. Go get ready. See you later then. :)
Cutie Pie <3: Okay. See you! :)

===

“Wow unnie, you’re looking pretty today! What’s the occasion?” Yoona, her roommate says.

Taeyeon merely shrugged and proceeds to get cereal and milk. She places the bowl on the table and invited Yoona to join her. 

“Where were you last night unnie? You got home quite late.”

“Ah. I went to the nearby café to do some homework. Tiffany was there too… with Jessica of course.”

“Oh. So you’ve finally met Jessica unnie?”

“Well… yes… but… not officially. I was kinda busy and we agreed to have our official introduction when I’m done with all my projects. You know how busy we are. I think these projects are never ending. Ugh.

“Don’t worry unnie, I’m just here if you need help.” Yoona says, patting Taeyeon’s head gently. “Oh! I’m going to be late! I’ll head out first unnie! See you later.” The tall girl hurriedly grabs her things and dashes out the apartment.

Meanwhile, Taeyeon is left alone in the dining room, eating, when her phone vibrated.

Pretty Unnie: Good luck with your project later! Here’s a good luck kiss for you. :* I think I’ll go back to sleep for a while. :p

“Aigoo… This kid…” Taeyeon shakes her head after reading the message. She placed her phone inside her pocket and proceeds to wash the bowls before going to school.

===

“Ugh. My head…” Taeyeon rubs her forehead hoping to ease her throbbing head while walking out of the studio.

“Oh, I’m sorry!” The person says when she bumped into Taeyeon.

“Ugh. What now.” She grumbles and turns to look at the person. A smile appears in her face as she recognized the other girl.

“What a grumpy kid.” Tiffany teasingly slaps her shoulder.

“My head hurts and I just finished that stupid exam. Why are you here anyway?” She looks at her watch. “It’s not dinner time yet. Missed me already?” Taeyeon playfully wiggles her eyebrows.

“Shut up.” Tiffany slaps her arm.

“Ow! How rude.” Taeyeon sulked and started walking away.

“Hey! I’m just kidding! Where are you going?” She quickly follows the other girl.

Taeyeon grins as she walks faster and headed to a nearby mini mart to buy some ice cream.

=== 

“Here, have some.” She turns around and gives the ice cream to Tiffany.

“Thanks.” She gladly takes it and smiled.

“I still have one class though.” Taeyeon glanced at her watch and walks to a nearby bench to sit.

“It’s fine. I’ll go back home after seeing Mr. Park anyway.”

“Okay. Hmm… this is nice.”

“What’s nice? The ice cream? You always eat this.”

“Yeah, and this too.” Taeyeon grins while pointing at herself and at Tiffany.

“God no. Cheeseball.” Tiffany blushes and slaps the smaller girl’s arm.

“Yah! Stop it! It hurts!” She rubs her arm while pouting cutely.

Taeyeon is about to complain some more but a kiss on her cheek silenced her. She quickly pulls away from Tiffany and looks around, feeling relieved when nobody seem to notice.

“What?” Tiffany grins, feeling proud after seeing the red face.

“What happened to keeping a low key relationship?” She grumbles.

Tiffany looks around and says, “Nobody’s here Ms. Kim.” She pecks the pouting lips and quickly gets up to throw away the wrappers.

“Hey! Not fair! Stop being sneaky!” Taeyeon runs after the taller girl while smiling, not caring about the curious looks from the other students.

“I’m not sneaky! Go to your next class! I’ll see you in a while. Bye! Call me!” Tiffany waves her hand and gives a flying kiss to her girlfriend.

“Aish…” She blushed as she looks down and quickens her steps to her next class.

=== 

Cutie Pie <3: So boring. Help me. :(
Pretty Unnie: Haha! Stop sulking and listen to the prof. :p
Cutie Pie <3: I’m trying. Can’t stop thinking about you tho. ;)
Pretty Unnie: Flirt
Cutie Pie <3: I’m a cute flirt tho. :p
Pretty Unnie: True. But a flirt nonetheless. :p
Cutie Pie <3: You’re sneaky. :p
Pretty Unnie: I am not! How dare you!
Cutie Pie <3: Haha! Stop being dramatic!
Cutie Pie <3: Shiz! Caught by prof! Brb! >.<
Pretty Unnie: Haha! That’s what you get! :p I’ll see you later! :)
Cutie Pie <3: See ya! :*

Tiffany shakes her head and proceeds to finish her make up. A few minutes later, she stands up and looks at her reflection in the mirror to check her appearance. She smiled, feeling contented and glanced at the clock before gathering her things.

“Jess, I’ll be out tonight!” She says as she knocks at her roommate’s door.

=== 

Taeyeon rushes inside the restaurant and looks around. She finally sees the dark haired girl and approached her.

“I’m so sorry I’m late.” She says apologetically and sits across Tiffany.

“It’s fine. How are you?” Tiffany leans forward and dabs a tissue on Taeyeon’s forehead.

“Thanks.” She blushes and smiles at the warm gesture. “I’m fine. Just ran all the way from school to get here faster. “

“What?” Tiffany asks, laughing.

“Don’t wanna keep you waiting for long. It’s pretty near anyway.”

“Aww…” Tiffany pinches her cheeks and gave her another tissue to wipe the sweat on her neck.

The ordered their food and lean back in their seats.

“So…” Taeyeon says after a minute of silence.

“So…?” Tiffany raised her eyebrows.

“What are your plans after dinner?”

“Hmm… I have nothing, actually. You?”

“Nothing too. Wanna go to my place and laze around?”

“Will your roommate be there?”

“Yoong texted me she won’t be home today. They have to finish their project at her classmate’s house. So…?” She smiles expectantly.

“I know that look.” Tiffany eyes her suspiciously.

“What look?” Taeyeon asks in a very innocent way.

“Fine. I’ll go. Let’s buy some snacks on our way there.”

“Sure!” She smiles widely.

===