HY 03

Hey You

=== 

The ride to Taeyeon’s apartment was spent in comfortable silence. They parked at the basement and walked to the elevator hand in hand.

Taeyeon keyed in the passcode and pushed the door open. They took off their shoes, placed their bags on the coffee table and sat on the couch. 

“I’m gonna put these in the fridge.” Taeyeon said and went to the kitchen.

She came out a few minutes later with two glasses of water.

“Here.” She gave the glass to Tiffany and sat beside her.

“Thanks.” Tiffany took the glass and gave Taeyeon a kiss on the cheek.

After switching channels, they decided to watch a movie instead. Half way through the second movie, Tiffany heard light snoring. She looked at the person next to her and brushed the messy hair off Taeyeon’s face. The latter shifted as she felt the light touch and opened her eyes slowly. Taeyeon groaned and shifted some more, placing her head on Tiffany’s lap and closed her eyes.

“You should sleep on the bed. You’ll get back pains if you sleep on the couch.” Tiffany said while brushing Taeyeon’s hair.

“Hmm…” Taeyeon hummed and slowly opened her eyes. She stared at Tiffany for a while before talking again. “Sleep with me then.” She said, smirking.

Tiffany looked down, eyebrows raised. “Ha. You wish.” She stuck her tongue out teasingly. 

Taeyeon pushed herself up and gave Tiffany a gentle kiss. The latter kissed back and pulled her closer by the waist. The kisses grew passionate and Tiffany gasped when she felt a hand under her shirt.

“Are you okay?” Pulling back, Taeyeon asked worriedly.

“I’m fine.” Tiffany smiled. She leaned in and whispered into her ear huskily. “I missed you so much.”

“God, you’re so hot babe. Come on!” Taeyeon pushed herself up and pulled Tiffany into her room.

Tiffany giggled at the sudden energetic girl. “I thought you’re tired?”

“Who’s tired? What tired?” She pushed her girlfriend down the mattress and hovered on top of her.

“ert.”

“I don’t really care right now.” Taeyeon leaned down and kissed her neck gently.

Tiffany let out a moan and grabbed a fistful of hair. She felt her shirt being ed slowly. She pulled Taeyeon’s clothes off her in record time and turned her around, hovering above her.

“Who’s the ert now?” Taeyeon smirked.

“Shut up.”

=== 

Taeyeon woke up as she felt the mattress shook. She opened her eyes groggily and saw the bathroom door closed. A few minutes later, she sat up and went to the bathroom door to knock on it.

“Fany, are you done?” Taeyeon asked sleepily.

She heard the lock turn and pushed the door open.

“Are you sure you’re awake? You look messy.”

“I don’t care. Please move.” She grabbed her toothbrush and began brushing her teeth.

“Wow. Grumpy Taeng. Where did my cutie pie Taetae go?” Tiffany pouted cutely.

Taeyeon simply glanced at her from the mirror, rinsed and wiped with a towel. 

“Good morning, sunshine.” She gave the taller girl a peck on the lips and smiled brightly, showing perfect rows of teeth.

“That’s more like it.” Tiffany smiled and pinched Taeyeon’s cheeks.

“Why do you like pinching my cheeks?” She pouted and rubbed her cheeks.

“Because you’re too cute!” Tiffany cooed and squished her cheeks. 

“But you’re cute too! Come here pretty lady.” She grabbed Tiffany’s face, pulling her closer and pinched her cheeks.

“Ouch! Yah!”

“Now you know.” Taeyeon stuck her tongue out.

“Wow. I’m dating a child. A really moody one.” Tiffany mumbled.

“Hey I heard that.”

Tiffany dismissed the complaint, pulled her out of the bathroom and went to the kitchen.

“Let’s have breakfast.”

“What do you want to eat?” Taeyeon rummaged their fridge for food.

“Anything.”

“Hmm… We have… rice, eggs, bread, fruits… What’s this?” She stared at a container. “God, what’s this?! Is this even edible?! Please remind me later to tell Yoong to stop keeping weird things inside the fridge.” She then threw the container. “I’ll cook fried rice…?”

“Sure. I’ll make coffee then.”

They ate in silence, occasionally feeding each other while giggling to themselves. The door opened and they immediately stopped giggling. 

“Anybody home? Unnie?”

“Yes Yoong.”

“Are you with someone? Where are you?”

“Yes, in the kitchen, eating?”

“Eating food right? Do you look presentable?” Yoona, said while placing her bag on the couch.

The two looked at each other and blushed.

“O-of course! Tiffany’s here. Have you eaten yet?” 

“Haha! Just making sure unnie. I don’t want to have a heart attack, I’m too young to die!” Yoona laughed as she entered the kitchen.

“I’m sorry about that.” Tiffany looked down and blushed more.

“It’s fine unnie. But it’s not like I see Taeyeon unnie eating another girl’s face every day, I was just shocked.” Yoona grinned and laughed some more at the two red faced girls in front of her.

“Yoong…” Taeyeon cutely glared at her roommate.

“I’m just kidding unnie! Please don’t hurt me!” Yoona lifted her hands in mock surrender.

“Good.”

Tiffany silently watched the two interact, finding it amazing how Taeyeon seemed to be very comfortable with Yoona.

“Anyway, I’ll eat later. I need to sleep.” Yoona pointed at her eyes and went to her room.

“I can’t believe that’s the Im Yoona.” Tiffany said after Yoona left.

“Why?” Taeyeon turned to her and sipped her coffee.

“She seems… different…?”

“You mean childish?” Taeyeon laughed.

“Umm… But she’s funny though. And friendly too.”

“Yeah. We basically grew up together so I can vouch that she’s a nice kid.” She smiled proudly.

“So cute.” Tiffany leaned forward and kissed Taeyeon’s cheeks.

“That’s more like it. Stop the pinching and more kissing please.” She puckered her lips dorkily, making the other girl laugh.

===