Chapter Three

Lost not Gone

Again, both of them fell silent. Except, voices of sobbings and groanings that can still be heard, echoing across the room.

“I... am... what?” Changmin asked in between his sobbings.

Yunho reached out Changmin’s hair. Putting his fingers between Changmin’s hairs while proceeding to slowly caressing it.

“You were my guardian angel. Changmin. The legend is real. All of us, apparently, can see our guardian angel as soon as we reached fifteen years old,” Yunho said while smiling brightly.

Yunho slowly opened his eyes, even though the tears slightly blurring the view. He could sees Changmin beautiful figure and pretty eyes an inches away from him. For Yunho, it feels like a dream finally come true.

“So... I finally was able to see you when I was fifteen...”

“The problem was, I can’t, fall in love to you. You can’t... fall in love to me. But we did, anyway. Breaking lots of rules, apparently. Because it shouldn’t have happened, you were punished. Though, the punishment were only that you had to live a normal life as human,” Yunho explained slowly.

Changmin softly caressing Yunho’s back as he was muttering in pain.

“What happened then?” said Changmin. Changmin really wanted to feel Yunho’s lips as he can feel it keep moving on the tip of his lips. But, again, Changmin couldn’t imagine the pain it will caused. So, Changmin tried to hold back as much as he could.

Yunho shrugged, “Well, you were actually stronger than they thought you are. Plus, you were a singing genius. And I can do a little guitar. So, both of us try to make a living by forming band. Can you believe it? Both of us in a band together? You sing, I do the guitar,” Yunho said while laughing a bit, despite him holding up pain.

Changmin’s mouth slightly opened in disbelief. Yunho used this chance to touches Changmin’s slender lips. Brushing it with his fingers. Leaving a burning feel to it, literally, as Yunho still have to receiving pains as he touched Changmin.

“A band?” Changmin said, astounded.

“Yes. A band. It wasn’t that popular though, but it’s enough to feed us foods with some advertisement deal and cf sometimes...”

“Wait... wait... advertisement deal? So, you actually have ever modeled an underwear brand because I SWEAR i passed on a poster of you in underwear sometimes on my way to work...” Changmin interrupted.

That question, somehow, caused Yunho to laugh loudly. A pure laugh of joy. Yunho’s body was shaking while he gigles. Changmin feel amused, wondering just how much has he missed out from Yunho while he forgetting things about them...

Yunho’s warm smile, his cute small eyes, his melodic laugh...

“Well, Changmin... I have stomach to fill. Don’t we all?” answered Yunho in a slightly naughty smile. Causing Changmin to blushed a little.

“You... have a very great body... hyung...” said Changmin stuttering.

Yunho can’t hold it anymore. They have been facing each other with only an inch gap and Yunho has been holding himself not to kiss that sweet lips of Changmin.

But... not yet... there are still plenty to say...

So, Yunho slowly reached Changmin’s eye. Trailing his lips on the flowing tears. Then, as he soon reached the corner of Changmin’s mouth, softly pushed his lips toward the cheek space near Changmin’s mouth.

Both of them gasped. Changmin in awe. Yunho... in another pain.

Changmin pushed Yunho’s body slightly when he growled because the pain caused by kissing Changmin’s cheek. He stared at Yunho worriedly, but Yunho pulled Changmin’s body closer again. Trying to feels Changmin’s strong built as much as he could.

“And... if you wonder...” Yunho whispered as he try to continue revealing what happened on their past, “the band name was Dong Bang Shin Ki – The Rising God of the East,” Yunho stopped, he closed his eyes while he smiled a bit, “very lame, right? To be fair, it’s your idea to name it so,”

Changmin cries even more. Yunho wondered if he cried because their lame band name, or was it because Yunho’s finger that keep tracing on Changmin’s wonderful skin?

While muttering in pain, Yunho slowly moved his fingers toward Changmin long arms. Caressing the though bicep of his. Slightly pulling it to hugs Yunho a bit tighter..

“But... you were such a wonderful singer. You stunned people easily and so does money – and success. It wasn’t supposed to happen. You were on punishment, living your life as human, you should be miserable,”

Yunho then carefully slipped his fingers under Changmin’s shirt. Slowly moving his palm to Changmin’s back.

“You lost your wonderful wing...” Yunho Changmin’s back, right at the place where the wing supposed to be.

“Your ability to life eternally...” again, another kiss on Changmin’s puffy cheek.

“You can’t see heaven ever again... but you live. You stay. This somehow, annoy some of the beholder. So... they wanted to kill you...” Yunho choked.

Changmin try to pulled himself from Yunho, worried that his touch will kill him anytime, but Yunho keep pulling himself back toward Changmin.

So, while sobbing still, Changmin slowly asked Yunho, “then... what happened...” Changmin whispered in hesitation. Not sure if he wanted to hear the continuation, or he just wanted to make sure that Yunho was still alive.

Yunho fall silent. For a moment, not even a grunting could be heard.

Changmin opened his eyes, while trying to removes the tears that blurring his vision. He looks toward Yunho, afraid that Yunho has gone already.

But Yunho, still alive. His whole hairs has become much brighter white. The dark circle on his eyes were deeper.

And, again, Yunho seems to lost another pounds of his weight. No wonder Changmin have to keep hugging Yunho tighter.

Yunho breath was then become heavier. Changmin count the gap between Yunho’s breath to another... one... two... three.. four... five... six....

Yunho then began to inhales heavily again. He slightly opened his eyes, causing a stream of tears to rush down.

“Hyung...” Changmin whispered softly, worriedly. Yunho’s hand, now it moves heavily, reached for Changmin’s neck, guiding Changmin’s lips to kiss on his burning eyes which again letting out another stream of painful warm tears.

Changmin softly pushing his thin lips to Yunho’s eyes. He could feel the warm tears seeping on his lips.

Yunho then exhales, his heavy hands now guiding Changmin’s lips to his, again. He forced out another smile, while saying, “Yes... you used to call me hyung... and i called you Changdol-ah...”

“Changmin... of course I didn’t want you to die... I... would do anything to make you alive. So... yeah... we reached the deal... you can still alive. But you will forget everything about us... and I can’t ever met you. And when I decided to reveal the secret to you, It’s the end of me...”

Yunho fell silent again. Changmin silently counting again on his head... one... two... three... four... five... six... seven... eight...

Finally Yunho inhales again. Heavier... heavier than before...

“I... I can’t hold it... I can’t... those years... were very painful to me... how many years? Six? Seven? I don’t know. All I know was... I missed you...”

Yunho’s lips, now, again, dangerously very close toward Changmin.

Changmin unable to reject anymore. He didn’t pull out anymore.

No matter how much he silently wished the deal wasn’t that stiff, that Yunho might actually won't die, it seems that it is...

Yunho, can’t be helped anymore.

Changmin has fully ignored the fact that burning smells keep coming out of Yunho’s mouth. He just feel very tempted to kiss Yunho. But... he can’t... he won’t... he don’t want Yunho to die yet!

But Yunho, seems to be ready to embrace death.

Yunho slowly moved his head. Changmin held his breath. Unable to imagine of whatever catastrophe will come after this.

“So... I moved here... dying with the thought of missing you. I thought you won’t notice. I thought you’d already forget everything about me... but... it seems that I was wrong. Whatever, though. I can’t live without you Changmin...”

“I love you, Changmin. I love you very much,”

“And nothing can ever get in my way”

And with that, Changmin now feel very afraid to describe what happened. As the burning smell, now feel like it also come from his mouth.

Yunho, carefully placed his lips on Changmin’s. Softly brushing it. Pushing it.

Finally, fully kissing Changmin.

 

a/n: OH MY GOD there is still another chapter? What will actually happened? Even I, the writer, wondered myself ><

Please keep supporting and enjoying my story. Who knows, it might help save Yunho and Changmin~ Thank you for reading and commenting~