Chapter One

Lost not Gone

Changmin has been very bothered lately.

It is just that, there is something really... bothering? About his new neighbor just across his home.

The man live across him, a very cute man to be precise – with a glistening sleek black hair. Not to mention his pretty moon shapped eyes. And... oh... that huge body of his. That impudent almighty neighbor just HAVE to use shirts, two times smaller than his actual size, so Changmin can sees those huge and beautiful abs carved beautifully on his stomach. Changmin swears that his neighbor do it deliberately, to show off. Or to make Changmin feels guilty everytime he peeks from his living room window – there’s just something. Something about Changmin’s neighbor, but Changmin just can’t remember what.

What is it? Is he a celebrity of some sort? Probably not that one that is pouring in fame. Like, just the super hot model of some men’s underwear that have their ad eveywhere and Changmin might have just passed on it everyday he commute from his workplace to home?

Or probably, it’s actually not that good as Changmin imagine.

Like, that hot neighbor might actually a p*rnstar that pictures appear everytime Changmin clicked the wrong website url, causing an annoying inappropriate pop-up to appear instead? The one with advertisement sounds like “FREE ONLINE REAL LIVE CHAT”?

Not that I actually ever do one! It is just... My hands always slipped and clicked on those url traps! Said Changmin on his head, don’t know to who.

Or could it be...

Like, if we’re thinking the worst situation. Changmin might have actually accidentally saw his neighbor picture on the news. When they air the most wanted fugitive list picture. Probably a terrorist on runaway. I mean... we never CAN’T judge people by their appeareance, right?

Changmin shakes the thought on his head. It’s probably not any of those. Changmin probably just imagining things. As Changmin commutes alot when working, they probably accidentally passed each other. Changmin just didn’t notice, but his brain probably remembers vividly.

That’s why Changmin won’t just stop dreaming about him at night.

To add at it, this man is definitely of Changmin’s taste. So, the dream about him – that keep happening every night – was quiet of a pleasure.

Changmin still peeking secretly, while the hot-model-new-neighbor is enjoying his evening still by washing his car. Politely greets some passerby as he does. While his shirts get more soaked as he diligently cleaning his car. Changmin just can’t help, but enjoying the view of his hot neighbor’s body.

The neighbor soon finished his car washing routine. He greets annother person that walks by, and somehow, caught Changmin’s figure who is currently liking the abs galore presented in front of him.

The neighbor smiled warmly to Changmin and wave to him. Changmin surprised. He then quickly close the curtain and lowered his head so it’s hidden by the sofa.

After a few seconds, Changmin peeked a bit again.

Changmin saw the neighbor looks disappointed for a moment before he shrugs his shoulders and went inside.

Suddenly, Changmin felt something moved on his heart.

This happened again. For the several times.

A slight memory run down by his head. Something like this have ever happened before. Changmin swears he ever saw those disappointed face one day... somewhere... in such a long past Changmin can’t remember. What is it?

Why?

Okay. This is it. Changmin can’t keep doing this anymore.

He should stop peeking and confront the new neighbor.

So, Changmin will also stop dreaming about waking up on top of this handsome fine young man’s body. With his hands slowly caressing down Changmin’s back. Lips trailing down softly from Changmin’s forehead, down to Changmin’s nose, and....

No, actually the dream always stop there.

It’s been bugging Changmin very much because... it feels so damn real.

Like it has happened on a long forgotten past.

Changmin’s heart feel clenched a bit as he reminded of the dreams. Though, like Changmin said, the dream is actually such a pleasure.

If only, Changmin doesn’t have to wake up in tears everytime he wake up from the dream.

----

“Hi, there,” said Changmin awkwardly.

Oh my God, oh my God. I actually do this. Why?

The neighbor peeked slightly from behind his car’s door. Both of them just reached home from their work. Especially the neighbor, he just stepped off of his car.

“Oh! Hello! Hi! Err... I mean...” the neighbor stuttered. Changmin smiles a bit. It’s actually very cute.

“Hi! What’s wrong? What’s happened?” asked the neighbor while smile warmly. His hands stil quiet busy gathering all his stuffs from the cars.

“Err...” Changmin blushed a little.

“I just actually... come up to say hi. I mean, you’re a new neighbor who live across me but I have never say hi. I mean, I never know when will I ran out of salts or peppers, right?” what the hell... what the hell... is that all you can come up with, Shim Changmin? With that kind of conversation, this will just end soon like in count of 3... 2...

“Oh! Of course! I’m... ugh...” the neighbor seems to be quiet surprised. Changmin doesn’t know why. He hugs all his stuff on his body with his left hand and offer Changmin his right hand, “sorry... my hand is quiet dirty, is it alright? I’m Jung Yunho. I’m... ugh... yes... i just.. moved here like, you know,” Yunho seems to be forcing a smile. He looks at Changmin nervously.

“Oh, yes. Alright. I’m Shim Changmin. Nice to meet you,” said Changmin with a-too-much-welcoming voice.

Changmin grabbed Yunho’s hands to shake it.

But then it happened again.

This touch... this touch...

Feels exactly like the one Changmin’s felt everynight on his dream.

Changmin froze.

His mind in chaos as he tried to tell himself that he was just making up things. Like, how come Changmin knows that the touches on his dreams is the same like this one? Of course Changmin can’t tell it, right?

Yunho raises one of his eyebrow. He looks at Changmin confusedly, but also worriedly.

“Changmin? Changmin what happened?” Yunho waves his left hand slightly, while holding up his stuff still, in front of Changmin’s face.

“Changdol-ah? Changdol-ah? Why do you suddenly freeze? Did i said something wrong? Did i...”

“Wait...” said Changmin suddenly.

“Oh! Changmin! It’s good to have you back...” said Yunho. Relieves painted on his face.

“You can’t just suddenly froze when you’re greeting your new neighbor, right? I thought you were...”

“What did you call me?” Changmin interrupts.

This time, Yunho froze.

Yunho eyes, now stare at Changmin in horror.

“Ehh... err... i called you Changmin,” Yunho nods. He silently pulled off his hands from Changmin’s.

“No! Not that! What did you call me after that? What was that?” said Changmin slightly yelling. His hands now grabbing Yunho’s shoulder and shaking it.

Yunho still staring at Changmin in horror.

“You called me Changdol-ah! Why did you call me Changdol-ah? No one called me Changdol-ah but...” Changmin stopped.

Who did call Changmin, Changdol-ah?

No, this isn’t happening again!

Why does Changmin’s brain, keep remembering things, that DOESN’T SEEM TO EVER HAPPENED?

Why Changmin keep remembering wrong things?

NO ONE called Changmin by Changdol-ah! Not his mother, not his father, not any of his sisters, not even the uncle next home or the market grandmother ever call him Changdol-ah!

Then WHY?

WHY DOES CHANGMIN’S BRAIN REACTED TO THAT NAME SO STRONGLY?

Changmin took a step back. His mind keep filled with weird memories of things that never happened.

It seems that there is something wrong with it. And it’s definitely not Yunho’s fault as Changmin has always thought.

Yunho?

Wait... why does that name suddenly ring a bell on Changmin’s head?

“Hyung?” whisper Changmin so sudden.

Changmin suddenly notices that he still standing in front of Yunho while he fights with his memories.

When he looks toward Yunho...

Yunho’s reaction to Changmin’s word is just... bad...

His eyes is now filled with sadness. A single tear make it’s way escaping from Yunho’s left eyes.

“Changdol-ah...”

That’s it. Changmin can’t do this anymore. He turned his body and run toward his house. He quickly slammed the door behind him and locked it up.

Without further thinking or delaying, Changmin ran to his bedroom and fastly fall onto his bed and hides under his pillows. Letting out a scream of frustration.