finally

Making Memories
After arriving back to their hotel and paying the taxi driver, Kihyun and Changkyun were still holding hands. They were in the lobby waiting for the elevator. Changkyun still had that giant smile plastering his face. 
 
"Hey can I stay in your room tonight? I don't feel like going back to mine and Wonho's room, lord knows what I'll find in there after what we heard." Kihyun asked turning bright red. Changkyun nodded, not being able to find words to say. 
 
When they finally got in the elevator Changkyun looked in the mirror. He was almost unrecognizable. He looked...happy. There was a slight red tinge to his cheeks, either from the heat outside or Kihyun. His eyes looked bright for once. This only made him happier. He felt bubbly and giddy.
 
"Okay we have to be really quiet and make sure no one sees us walking from the elevators. We've only been gone for 2 hours and everyone's probably asleep so chances are no one noticed we left. Unless Wonho and Minhyuk weren't too busy with themselves that is. I think we are fine though it sounded pretty hot and heavy if you-" 
Changkyun slapped his hand against Kihyun's mouth.
 
"Will you shut up. I don't want to think about my best friends doing all that together." Changkyun said with a slight hint of annoyance in his voice. He removed his hand and instantly flashbacks of Kihyun doing something very similar only a few minutes ago in the fun house came back. The rapper felt heat rush to his ears. 
 
After the lift doors opened they both looked around before stepping out. No one was here. Changkyun walked ahead of Kihyun as they tried to remain quiet and swift. Key word; tried. 
 
Changkyun was only a few feet away from Hoseok's door when Kihyun tripped over his own feet causing the both of them to tumble down. 
 
"Kihyun!! Get off!! Fast!!" The younger whisper yelled. After a few light accidental touches in shy places Kihyun managed to get up. Changkyun hastily pushed himself up and huffed. He knew his face must be burning and he could feel the lingering sensation of Kihyun's body on top of his. 
 
Before anything else happened Changkyun was opening his room. It was exactly how he left it. Good. No one came in. 
 
Minhyuk's bed by the window remained untouched. 
 
"Hey I'm going to go wash up." I.m. told the singer. He closed the bathroom door behind him and grabbed his toothbrush.
 
                     

 

 
Changkyun was now in his own bed. He had changed into a comfortable grey t-shirt. Kihyun was washing up and getting ready for bed in the bathroom. 
 
Changkyun was lost in his own thoughts about the day. He heard Kihyun come out of the bathroom but didn't pay attention to it. And then he felt the bed dip with someone's presence. The covers were moved a bit and Kihyun got in. 
 
"Jesus holy I didn't know this was your bed." Kihyun said upon realizing Changkyun was there too. 
 
"I forgot this was your room and not mine. Why didn't you say anything?" The older boy said as the tips of his ears turned pink. 
 
"I don't know I guess I don't mind you sleeping here." The rapper answered honestly. There was a moment of silence.
 
"Okay then I'm sleeping here." The singer said with a smile. 
 
The bed wasn't small but it wasn't big either. There was enough space for the two of them to fit comfortably but move too much and you fall. 
 
Changkyun couldn't stop his heart from pounding. Kihyun was sleeping with him. Sure they had done this before, sleep in the same bed but there was something different about tonight. He could feel the older's skin grazing his own. Kihyun had his back towards Changkyun but the younger could feel their knees and legs touching. 
 
Changkyun decided to stop being creepy and to try to go to sleep. He laid on his back looking up at the ceiling. His mind couldn't stop rerunning what happened at the park. Kihyun really was something. 
 
2 minutes had passed before Changkyun realized something. The realization made him laugh. He couldn't help it he started to laugh out loud. He was full on laughing. This caused Kihyun to turn to face him but he didn't say anything. He just watched the boy laugh with an amused look. After the younger finally calmed down he faced the singer. Woah they were close. Only a few centimeters apart. 
 
"Want to tell me what's so funny?" Kihyun asked looking into the rappers eyes. Changkyun could feel his breath on his own face with every word Kihyun spoke. He felt a shiver run through him. He snapped out of his thoughts remembering Kihyun was waiting for an answer. 
 
"Kihyun. I feel happy. I finally feel happy." Kihyun's face lit up. He smiled so wide Changkyun was a little concerned that his face would crack. Though he probably looked the same. 
 
"Me too Changkyun. I'm happy too." 
 
Changkyun felt Kihyun shuffle a bit under the blanket before he brought his hand up and grabbed the younger's hand. Changkyun felt electricity run down his spine. He couldn't stop starring into Kihyun's eyes they were so captivating and beautiful, just like Kihyun himself. 
 
"Thank you. For everything." Changkyun whispered to the older. They were so close it only felt right to whisper. I.m realized he had been starring at the singers lips. For a while too. He couldn't help it they looked so inviting.
 
 When he realized Kihyun hadn't replied yet he snapped his eye's to the other's only to find them looking at his own lips. Oh my god. Kihyun was starring at his lips. Kihyun looked back into Changkyun's eyes. The younger felt him move closer. They were now millimeters apart. Changkyun felt his heart beat impossibly faster. He wanted Kihyun to kiss him so bad he thought he would combust. He could see Kihyun's eyes flicking back and forth from the rappers eyes and lips. . Changkyun moved even closer. If anyone moved any closer their lips would touch. 
 
The amazing smell of Kihyun and citrus was once again filling the younger's senses. This time he could even smell the fresh toothpaste.
 
"Can I?" The older whispered. Changkyun looked back into his eyes. There was a look of intense desire and want mixed with that beautiful brown. Changkyun knew his answer. And before Kihyun could say anything else Changkyun was covering his lips with his own. 
 
Kihyun wasn't shocked. He was ready. His eyes flew shut and immediately he kissed back. He squeezed the younger's hand that he was still holding. 
 
Changkyun couldn't believe how good this felt. Kihyun's lips moving against his own. He could taste the hotel toothpaste. It slowly got more heated. The younger let go of the older's hand and cupped his face instead, his other arm dropped under the blanket to Kihyun's hip. The singer had his hands in the younger's hair. 
 
Eventually Changkyun pulled the older on top. Now he was straddling his torso. It was a pattern, they would kiss and then pause for air while the move. A ing beautiful pattern. 
 
Changkyun couldn't get enough of Kihyun. 
 
After about 15 minutes of making out they stopped. Kihyun, breathing hard, rested his forehead against the younger's. Changkyun was in between Kihyun's knees. The older was still straddling. The rapper had his hands on the older's hips. They stayed like that for some time. Taking in the other's appearance. Swollen lips and messy hair.
 
"As much as I like doing this, I think we should sleep. I know both of us are really tired." Kihyun whispered. 
Changkyun just nodded and Kihyun moved off of him. The older adjusted the covers and wrapped his arms around the younger. Changkyun fell asleep with a smile on his face and a feeling of happiness in his chest.