Secrets and Sneaking Out

Making Memories
"Okay so since we're sneaking out, we have to be well prepared and have a plan. Now there's only 1 way to get to the elevators from here. We have to go down the hall and turn right. Mine and Hoseok's room is between here and the elevators. If anyone sees us we can pretend we're going back to my room. Once we get in the elevators it shouldn't be that hard to get out. There are taxis waiting outside so we can just slip into one and we'll be on our way. Also we probably shouldn't actually go into my room because Hoseok and Minhyuk are in there and it will look suspicious if we just come and then leave." 
 
Changkyun listened to Kihyun tell him the plan. He could tell Kihyun had really thought this through and he had to say he was thankful for his effort. Maybe a little adventure with best friend was what he needed. Changkyun couldn't help but smile at how lucky he was to have Kihyun. 
 
"Hey what are you smiling about?" Kihyun asked with a cheeky grin. 
 
Before Changkyun could even think he said 
"You."
 His eyes widened as soon as he realized what had left his mouth. He looked at Kihyun. The older boy was flustered and looking at the floor. He gave an awkward laugh.
 
"You sound like Hoseok." He said with his cheeks still burning red. "But I don't think I dislike it." Kihyun said before walking towards the door. "Come on let's get going."
 
Changkyun started walking towards the door until he abruptly stopped.
 
"What happened?" Kihyun asked while turning around, now starting to get slightly annoyed. 
 
"I'm not wearing any makeup." The younger boy replied. Still not moving from where he stopped. He was unsure if he wanted to put makeup on or if he was fine going without it. 
 
Kihyun's expression softened. 
"It's okay you don't need it. And besides I like you better without makeup." Kihyun turned back around to face the door. His cheeks once again turning red. Changkyun immediately felt his insides heat up and turn to gush. Who knew Kihyun would be able to spark something so powerful inside of him with just a few words. It felt nice to feel something good for once. Changkyun smiled to himself, again before making his way to the other boy. 
 
Kihyun looked out the peephole, making sure no managers were right outside before slowly opening the door. The plan was to casually walk, acting like they were going to Kihyun and Hoseok's room which was practically at the other side of the floor, however it was still on their way to the elevators. Damn this hotel for being so big and damn the elevators for being so far.
 
Everything was going fine. They were casually walking. Well that's what it looked like from the outside. On the inside Changkyun could feel his heart hammering and his palms sweating because he was so afraid of getting caught. Never had he ever done anything like this. 
 
They were just about to reach Kihyun and Hoseok's room when they heard a door open and close not too far away. Changkyun turned his head back and nearly shat himself. It was one of their managers. 
"Keep walking. Act normal." Kihyun whisper yelled to Changkyun. The duo kept walking until they reached Hoseok's door. Kihyun stopped there and so did Changkyun. They smiled back to the manager as he walked past them, busy talking on the phone. He didn't seem to suspect anything. Good their plan worked, so far. 
 
"Should we go" Changkyun questioned. Still whispering. 
"Let's just wait over here for a minute." 
 
The 2 boys stood there for about 10 seconds, trying to calm down until they heard something from inside the room. 
"What was that?" Kihyun questioned. 
Changkyun shrugged and put his ear to the door to listen. Kihyun did the same. And then they heard it. A moan. It was definitely a moan. It was breathless and needy and it sounded like Minhyuk. Kihyun and Changkyun ripped their ear's away from the door at the speed of light. Faster than the flash even. They bolted towards the elevators. They didn't stop until they were inside and the lift doors were shutting. Changkyun pushed the ground floor button before leaning against the cool mirror, still trying to calm his breathing. 
 
"Did you know?" Changkyun finally asked Kihyun. 
 
"No. I had no idea they were... Whatever they're doing. I never noticed how close Hoseok and Minhyuk were becoming." Kihyun said. Changkyun wasn't ready to hear their names yet. It wasn't the fact that 2 of his closest friends were together or whatever that hurt him. It was the fact that they didn't tell him. They kept it a secret from him and he was too blind to see. Who knew how long it had been going on for. At least that's what he told himself was why he was upset. But maybe it was that his own band mates were having fun and had someone. Why did he feel like he didn't? Why did he feel alone?
 
The elevator dinged. Signaling they had arrived to the lobby. Changkyun stepped out and read the clock. It was only 8pm. 
 
Kihyun and Changkyun walked out the front entrance. There were taxis lined out waiting so they got into the first one. Changkyun slipped in the back seat and Kihyun right after him. It was then Changkyun realized he didn't know where they were going. The older boy seemed to have something else In mind though. He pulled out his phone and showed something to the taxi driver. The driver gave them a weird look but nodded nonetheless. 
 
Oh god where was Kihyun taking them.
 
 
(A/N lets just pretend Kihyun has a phone)