Intimate Taxi Ride

Making Memories
Changkyun and Kihyun had been sitting in the backseat of the taxi for 2 minutes now. Changkyun still had no idea where Kihyun was taking him. Come to think of it how did Kihyun even plan all of this? Where did he even get money in the right currency? DID he even have money in the right currency? 
 
Changkyun slowly straightened up and leaned towards Kihyun
 
"Hey. How did you get the money?" He whispered to the older boy.
 
Kihyun turned his head to look at Changkyun. 
"I told the manager that Jooheon, Hyungwon and I were going to eat at the hotel restaurant and that we needed money to get in. Of course I accidentally gave him too much when he was going to get it exchanged and when he came back with the money I wasn't feeling well enough to eat a lot." Kihyun replied with a mischievous smile. 
 
Changkyun blinked at his bandmate. The odd feeling of loneliness came creeping back in and he didn't know why at first but then realized. They hadn't invited him to eat with them. Changkyun abruptly turned away from Kihyun. He didn't want to let the singer know that after all he was doing he still felt that crippling sadness. 
 
As if Kihyun read the younger's mind he placed his hand on Changkyun's bare knee and softly spoke.
 
"Hey. When we were planning to eat we were going to invite you but Minhyuk said you just got in the shower and didn't look too well. I guess everyone else noticed you aren't the same but they don't know what to do about it."
 
Changkyun let out a sigh and turned back his head to face his friend once again. He was met by a strong gaze, closet to him than he thought. Kihyun was so close. Their faces were barely centimeters apart. Changkyun was now aware of the older's hand on his exposed knee. He could smell Kihyun's citrus shampoo again. The rapper concluded it was now his favorite scent in the world. Citrus with the mix of only what could be described as Kihyun. He could feel the heat radiating off of his bandmate. It would be conferring if the younger's heart wasn't about to jump out of his chest. Changkyun couldn't look away from those eyes. They were ing captivating. 
 
The driver suddenly swerved the car and announced they had arrived in English. Kihyun took out his money. His cheeks were flushed red. The rapper could only imagine he looked the same. He flicked his eyes to the rear view mirror and saw that the drive was looking straight at him, giving him a dirty look. Changkyun took a wild guess and thought that the driver has seen the two doing.. what though? They weren't doing anything right?
 
Changkyun got out of the car followed by Kihyun. He almost laughed out loud when he saw where they had arrived. No wonder the driver didn't seem to like them. Kihyun brought them to a children's fun park.