Shirtless Tensions

Making Memories
"Hey Chang-" the voice was immediately cut off.
Changkyun turned from his suitcase to see who had walked into his and Minhyuk's room. His eyes met a pair of wide brown eyes which were very noticeably staring at his chest. His very bare and dripping chest which he might add.  Changkyun cleared his throat before gently saying 
 
"Do you need something Kihyun?" 
Kihyun brought his eyes up to meet the maknae's. 
"Well I uh-" 
He took a deep breath before starting again. 
"I noticed you seem down and it's been like that for a while. I don't know what's wrong but I think I know how to get your mind off of whatever it is that's bothering you. We should go out and explore a bit? We haven't gotten a chance to do that at all since we've been so busy. I even looked up some places we could go." Kihyun finished. Giving Changkyun a hopeful smile. Changkyun thought for a moment. He turned back around and continued looking in his suitcase for a shirt. He was after all only wearing a pair of black basketball shorts. 
 
"Okay but even if I agreed we aren't allowed to go. The managers won't let us." Changkyun said with a sigh as he pulled out a blue shirt. Kihyun smirked and walked towards the boy. Changkyun's back was still facing him. Kihyun got on his tiptoes so that he could whisper into the younger boy's ear. 
 
"That is exactly why we have to sneak out" he breathed into the other boy's ear. Kihyun stopped tip toeing and turned his head so that he could see his friend's expression. 
 
Changkyun was immediately taken aback by the close proximity of the older boy. He had to gulp and take a deep breath to focus on what Kihyun had said and not actually on Kihyun.
He pulled the blue shirt on before taking a step to the older boy. 
 
"Look I appreciate you being concerned and making an effort to make me feel better but I don't think I'm in the mood for sneaking out." He whispered. His forehead leaning against the other boy's. He looked straight into Kihyun's eyes. 
 
Wow they were really pretty. How had he not noticed before? They shined with personality and kindness. Kihyun shut his eyes. The younger boy's intense gaze was getting to him. He took a deep breath. Changkyun's heart immediately started to beat faster when he felt the older boy inhale and exhale. He could feel his breath fanning over his face. They were so close that he could even smell the spearmint gum he was chewing earlier and the light citrus scent from his shampoo. Kihyun was so close to him. So close. If only he could just-
 
"No. We are going to do something fun because we haven't done that in a long ing time. We're young and we should be making memories. Not rolling around in misery." He paused to breathe.
"Please Changkyun. I want to do this with you, for you." Kihyun looked back into the younger boy's eyes. Changkyun could see they were so full of want. How could he say no? He couldn't explain it but there was a strange atmosphere. A strange intensity that Changkyun had never felt around anyone before. Not until Kihyun. 
 
"Okay" Changkyun whispered. The older boy immediately perked up.
 
"So we're sneaking out?" He said with an exited grin. 
"Yes."