02. LOST

WINGS : BEGIN [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LOST

'I didn’t know there were this many, paths I can’t go and paths I can’t take.'

 

J-jin- it's Jin! I was too surprised that I frozed on the spot, staring at him for a good 3 minutes. 

"Miss, miss?" I heard Jin called. I blinked and looked at him, puzzled, before standing up in instant and bowed,

"S-sorry!" I stuttered and quickly went to the opposite of the cafe that I was supposed to go to. I gripped on my shirt as I headed to the nearby bus stop. Taking my seat, I leaned back on the chair, waiting for the next bus to come. Out of all time, I just have to meet him now. But, why did I run away from him just because of that dream? A dream is just a dream. There's no way the dream was trying to tell me something. Wake up, Seoyeon, things like supernatural doesn't exist. I was probably too into the theories that I kept dreaming about them recently. That's right, don't think about things that doesn't make sense.

After waiting for quite a while, a blue bus arrived. I stood up and grabbed my bag with me as I joined the line, waiting for the people in front to enter the bus. I took a seat located next to window, as I'm used to it since I was still a little kid. Call me a picky person. My friends usually got frustrated a lot when we were out for lunch since I usually took a long time to pick a food from the menu. Clothes, too. Though I'm sure lots of girls are quite picky about what clothes they are going to wear before they go out. But let's just say I'm 10 times more pickier than them.

My thoughts were interrupted when I felt a light tap on my shoulder. I turned and looked over to see a young man, around my age. He was very tall. And... good looking. Coughs.

He grinned at me, "Sorry for interrupting, may I sit here?" he asked. I smiled back and nodded. He thanked me and sat down beside me. We didn't talk anymore after that as he has his headphone on, and I was busy day dreaming. Then, I was snapped out from my deep, deep thoughts again when someone tapped on my shoulder.

"Yes?" I said as I turned around to look at the guy. This time, he's not using his headphone anymore as it's resting around his neck. The guy looked at me with a curious expression. After a while of staring, he finally opened his mouth,

"You look like you're the same age as me! You're supposed to be in class right now, right? What are you doing here?" he asked like the professors in the school.

I raised an eyebrow, "If you're the same age as me, then why are you in here at this time?" I pushed the question back to him. His eyes grew big as his face started to turn crimson red. He rubbed the back of his neck and let out a sheepish laugh,

"Ah.. that. You see, I'm not feeling well right now, so I'm making my way to the clinic." he said and faked a cough. I rolled my eyes at his obvious lie. Better take some lying lesson, boy. If that even exist. His outfit literally looked like he was all ready to go to party.

"Pfth. Alright, alright. Get well soon, I guess?" I said and shook my head at him.

"Was that a sarcasm?" he asked.

I shrugged, "What do you think? Oh, and I haven't answer your question. The reason I didn't go to class is because my uncle's grandmother's great great grandmother's fish died. So I couldn't attend school today." I said as I tried to hide my smile, seeing his puzzled look.

He pft-ed and leaned back on the chair, "So it's a sarcasm." he nodded.

I chuckled as I pulled out my phone from my pocket to check the time. It's already 10 a.m. Then, a finger pops out, pointing at my phone. I turned to look at the guy,

"Should we exchange phone number?" he asked. Did he just said 'exchange phone number'? This guy right here, is suspicious.

"I-" I opened my mouth to say something but was cutted by him,

"Don't get me wrong, I'm not a playboy or whatsoever. It's just that... uhh—" he stopped, thinking about some words to say, "It's because I don't know when will we meet again, so.. so... yeah..." he said as he bit his lower lip.

I chuckled, "Sure, why not?" well, he doesn't look like he'll murder people or whatsoever. Moreover, it's been a while since I have a guy as a friend. Ever since I moved out from my parents' house, I never

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter