04. FIRST LOVE

WINGS : BEGIN [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First Love

"Don’t let go of my hand forever, I won’t let go of you again either."

 

 

Shuffle, shuffle...

A lonely little boy walked alone on the street covered heavily with icy cold snow. His bare, wounded feet limped as he made his way to who-knows-where. His shirt torn, his pants ripped, and his hair looked like the birds' home.

He was the child of darkness, loneliness, regrets, anything horrible that you could think of. He was abandoned by his own family, the family he was born in. He was nothing but a child that sat in the corner of the streets, along with the cardboards, shivering in winter on the early December while everyone were in their home warming theirself, celebrating Christmas. He didn't ask for much, he just wanted a loving family. He couldn't survive by the coins that people threw in front of his face nor the kind people who gave him breads and rice.

He was such a sad child, too sad that his emotion turned into something that couldn't be explained. Something that other humans couldn't do. The boy created another dimension, a living hell. He owned the dimension, all of them. But what's the use of his power when he was the only living creature in the dead city? That was until he had turned into an age where he was mature enough to think of life. It was when a little boy, who appeared in front of him from nowhere, vowed to be his servant for the rest of his life. He didn't asked where the little boy came from, nor why he wanted to be his servant. He was too lonely and decided to took him in without questions.

His servant was loyal to him, unlike what he expected him to be. That was until he started to feel lonely again, and he did something that you could call as inhumane, with the unlimited power he had, he dragged the humans into his world and tortured them for his own pleasure. The little boy had turned to nothing but a devil.

When the little boy had grown up to be an old man and his servant had grown to be a teenager, he started to lose his passion to torture 'his' people. He did something that probably his servant would never even think of. The boy who was once a little boy who survived the winter with the help of matches, decided to give his people a chance. A chance to escape the deadly world.

 

 

Seoyeon couldn't believe her eyes. All of BTS' records, pictures, videos, their official accounts, they were all gone. Even when she tried to google them up, all she get was the result she didn't want to see.

"This is not possible." Seoyeon muttered to herself, her hand busy scrolling up and down on the phone screen. Everything about her favourite group were gone. Believe it or not, BTS, her all time favourite, had vanished from this world. But why was she the only one who noticed it? Why doesn't everyone notice that the 'kings' had literally just disappeared from this world just like that? And most important of all... Why and how does Jungkook transferred to the same school and same class as her?

 

"Hey, what are you looking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter