Wedding Stopper

Butterfly

Many years later, Taehyung was getting nervous with the small box in his pocket threatening to fall out. It’s been a couple of years since Jimin’s disappearance and Taehyung and Jungkook have been stronger than ever. Taehyung’s countless times asking for Namjoon’s blessing haven’t been for vain as he stared at his brown haired beauty.

    “And so I told him, “No I’m not going to stay after, I have someone to get home to unlike you.” Jungkook waved his fork in the air.

    “Wow Kookie, your sass never fails to amaze me.” Taehyung smiled fondly.

Jungkook smiled and went back to devouring his food as Taehyung’s foot tapped on the floor nervously.

    “Kookie look.” Taehyung pointed behind the latter.

Jungkook looked back in a hurry giving Taehyung a chance to get down on one knee. Once Jungkook turned around, very disappointed, he was taken aback by Taehyung’s position change.

    “I’m not going to make this long and cheesy because that’ll be for later but in our whole childhood, I was certain you were the one for me so,” Taehyung opened up the small box to reveal a shiny silver ring. “Will you make me the happiest weirdo in the world and marry me, Kim Jeon Jungkook?

Jungkook covered his mouth and nodded as fast as he could before jumping on Taehyung.

    “Yes, yes I will!” Jungkook cried, hugging his fiancee tight.

Then you can imagine Taehyung’s dread when his papa said to invite Jimin.

    “Excuse me but did you forget what happened? He broke Jungkook’s heart and tried keeping me away from him!” Taehyung argued.

    “I know but it’s been years and he deserves your forgiveness. He’s your twin after all.” Yoongi crossed his arms.

    “I’m not inviting him to the wedding and that’s final. So help me if you invite hi-”

    “All right I get it. Now get out of here before I kick you myself.” Yoongi smirked.

    “Alright but don’t forget the rehearsal tomorrow.” Taehyung wanted to know he remembered.

    “Who do you think I am? Your dad?” Yoongi looked offended.

    “Well-”

    “You know what I mean.” Yoongi huffed.

The wedding rolled around and Jungkook was finally able to wear his white tuxedo. He had mixed feelings about the outfit but now he knows he’s handing his life over to someone who actually cares about him. As he walked down the aisle towards Taehyung, he could feel his heart threatening to beat out of his chest. He wasn’t nervous, well maybe just a little, but seeing Taehyung waiting for him made everything better. Taehyung took Jungkook’s hand once the latter had reached him, blushing slightly.

    “You look amazing, Kookie.” Taehyung stoked Jungkook’s cheek.

    “You don’t look too bad yourself, Tae.” Jungkook blushed.

Half way through the ceremony the doors opened, making Taehyung and everyone look in that direction. Jimin was walking down the aisle towards them, surprising everyone. Taehyung looked at his papa, who looked just as confused as him.

    “Jungkook, don’t do this!” Jimin exclaimed.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung then at Jimin, unsure of what to do.

    “Think about all of the times we-”

    “Oh no you’re not.You’re not going to guilt him into going back to you after you disappeared a day before your wedding!” Taehyung walked towards his twin.

    “You know you were just the rebound! Jungkook still wants me!” Jimin exclaimed.

    “Jungkook doesn’t need your lies, Jimin.” Taehyung growled.

Hoseok and Yoongi made their way towards the feuding brothers to de-escalate the situation.

    “If he loved you, then why did he invite me the wedding?!” Jimin shoved Taehyung.

Taehyung looked back at Jungkook, who looked confused and hurt, before tackling his twin to the ground. Now everyone was gathering around to see the fight as their father tried to separate them.

    “Yoongi do something! Your twins are beating each other up!” Hoseok yelled, trying to pull Taehyung off.

    “Smh, like they’re going to listen to me. They’re not even listening to you.” Yoongi rolled his eyes.

Jungkook walked towards the fight and pulled off Taehyung with ease, getting in between the twins.

    ‘Kookie, how could you invite him?!” Taehyung was hurting, not just from the punches.

    “It’s obvious he wanted me to stop this.’ Jimin smirked.

Jungkook’s gritted his teeth before turning around to slap Jimin across the face.