100 Days with Kim Jaejoong chapter 2

100 Days with Kim Jaejoong

Chapter 2

First week

 
 - "I dont feel confortable living in here at all.Jaejoong ssi is trying to avoid me as much as possible.I've met Yoochun ssi and i was shocked that he was more colder than his bandmate.The only one that did seemed more nice was Junsu ssi.
I started to thik to ask Az to send me back to Tokyo.I wanna go home.I hate this emptyness,i dont like that they are trying to not have at least a simple chat with me."


 Since she came Yomi started a diary in her laptop.At least to spill her thoughts and feelings in there if she couldn't talk to no one..
In the night she had a nightmare and needed to take some air,so she went to the balcony from the living room.Outside it was raining.She loved the rain so much because it would give her a calm feeling.
Without realizing she was all wet but she didn't cared at all.The rain drops would try to wash her bad feelings that were chasing her from the nightmare,from her past.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  - Hyung...did you saw Yomi lately?Junsu asked Jaejoong that was drinking a glass of water.
 - No...She must be in her room.
 - Why you don't like her at all?
 - It's not that i don't like her.I have no opinion about her.She could be someone dangerous,i don't know anything about her and i don't trust her even more that she is a foreigner.
Junsu stood up and walked to the room that now was Yomi's.He knocked at the door but no answer was heard.
 - Yomi san.he called her few times but he gave up when he saw that no answer or noise was heard from the other part of the door.Probably she didn't wanted to be disturbed by no one after she saw that everyone was cold with her.
A hard knock on the entrance door was heard and Jaejoong opened it with a lazy move.
In front of him was a guy with blonde hair and pink strands.He was a little more short than him,wearing a pair of grey jeans and a white blouse plus a black jacket.He was breathing like he just stoped to run.
 - You are Kim Jaejoong right?the guy asked in japanese.
Jaejoong rised his eyebrows.It was the first time since he was in his country,Korea,and someone talked to him in japenese.
 - Sou desu.Jaejoong desu.Demo anata wa dare desu ka?
 - Where is Yomi? the guy asked without answering Jaejoong's question.
 - In her room she must be.
The guy entered in the apartament without to ask permition.

Yume was really worried about Yomi because he send her a message 4 hours ago and she only responded:
- Do you know what i need right now?I need a tight hug.
He was really worried.She wouldn't write or say something like that if she was ok.
 - Where is her room?he asked nervous looking around until Jaejoong only pointed to a door from the far right.He walked faster crousing the living room and meeting 4 pair of eyes that looked at him confused.
Yume opened the door without knocking and saw his friend in the bed.Her skin was almoust all wet and she was shivering .In her ears she had her earphones.
He umplugged the earphones and the room was invaded by a nice rock balad.
This was Gazetto , Calm Envy,one of her favorite songs when she was sad.

 "I want to see all of you
I want to love all of.."

The suave ,slow lyrics was in the room.
 - Yomi...Wake up,please...he shaked her a little.She has a high fever.he said like the other 3 guys that came after him in the room to hear.
The girl opened just a little her eyes....
 - No one would help anyway.No one would care anyway,Just you.
Yume very upset took her into his arms and left not before giving a ugly glance to Jaejoong.
 - The damm bastard wouldn't care that he has someone that got illed in his damm house. he thought before hearing a picky voice calling for him.
 -  Hey wait a little .I want to go with you.I was a little worried about her.Junsu said.
Yume didn't really cared or said anything to that guy just left.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Yomi felt not too well whe she heard that Jaejoong came to take her from the hospital to bring her back.She tried not too pay too much attention to him until he catched her arm slowly close to the place where his car was parked.
 - Why didn't you said that you felt bad.he said in japanese.He knew that her korean wasn;t too good yet but for sure she could speak japanese if she had a japanese friend.
 - Why would i?You said to stay away from you and to not bother you.I made what you just asked.she answered to him with a little more deep tone thaty a girl would answer.Her japanese had an amazing accent for someone like her,Jaejoong thought.
 - Don't make it sound like i'm someone really without feelings.Do you really think i dislike you....
 - YES!..she interrpued him and said it with hate.
 - Why you think this way?
 - Waygook - ian imnida.she said it in korean to not be obligated to say it twice.
Jaejoong stood there like a stone after he heard the words.
This was it?That's why she was so upset?She thought that he is rasist?He wasn;t for God sake,he knew that some of his fans are not asians and he always acted nice with them.Just that he didn't felt relaxed around her.She was a little weird and scary.
He entered into the car and  Yomi only asked if she can listen to any music she wants.He coudn't reject her request.And suddenly the car was flowded by a rock furios song.He looked shocked at her while he peeked at him and bust into a huge laghter before starting to savorate the song.
 - My poor ears.Jaejoong thought.
The thing that surprised him a little was that it wasn't american rock..it was japanese rock.So she loved asian music?....
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
The mixed dream was gone and soon her ears were hearing the Hey Girl song.He alarm....
She would always stay for few moments just like that with her eyes closed to hear better the song.
Micky Yoochun's starting with "y lover.."part that made her heart beat for a second more happy.It gave her the feeling that he was saying to HER that she was his y lover.She couldn't believe that this amazing so gentle voice was belonging to that iced man that if he said 3 words to her.
Then Jaejoong soft voice invaded her ears.Ahh kimochii! It gave such a feeling like he would hug her and say thaT everything would be ok no matter what.Junsu's voice was melting her heart even more when he was saying so suave "I love you"...in the lyrics,like he would say to her that he loves.She listened the song more but how weird,no instrumental part was,just like a acapella part and where were Changmin 's and Yunho's part?She asked herself when she slowly opened her eyes before seeing a smiling Junsu singing.
Yomi jumped a little from the bed.
 - What is hapening?she asked when she looked around and say Jaejoong next to Junsu and Yoochun on the other sie of her bed.
 - Nothing....Junsu said with a innocent tone.
 - Actually Junsu thought that after everything we should start things once again and try to act diferent with you.Micky said.
 - Get up! Time for beakfast.Jaejoong smilied before leaving the room.

 This was wrong and weird.Why all of the sudden they would act diferent?she was thinking while she drank slowly a cup of tea and staring at the 3 men that they were talking fast and happily in korean probably about the schedule they had in that day.
 - Henna desu.....she mumbled while she saw Jaejoong smile and laughter.Don't stare care you'll be infected by his virus.It's lethal.she turned her head.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 
Jaejoong became pale while he stared at the message from Yomi's laptop."I hate Cassiopeia."
She was a anti fan?What was her purpose to get into his house?Did she intended to do something bad?She wanted to do something to one of the members so that would make Casiopeia sufferer?
Omg! This wasn't happeing.
 -What if she is dangerous.A crazy mind that will attac?What will i do?To call the cops?I have no prouf yet.
She is a anti fan and a stalker maybe that had someone that could make him to be obligated to keep her into his house,for few months?
Jaejoong swoaloed and felt a little scared.What this girl was planing?

He made a bad thing sneaking in her room and search anything about her but he couldn't find much,just that message.
A slowly sound of a piano was hearing into the apartament.It came from the studio.He went to there and saw her playing a song at his piano.The song was really sad and had gaved to Jaejoong a creppy feeling like a soul of a dead person full of hate fro this world was trying to cry her sadness.
He listened to the song and loockerd at he very gloomy face that the young woman was having.
The song stoped.
 - I didn't knew to play piano.he said.
 - I don't know.I know to play just this song.I love it.It matches me a lot.People Error is called.
 - It's interesting.Maybe it should be called into a diferent way..like ....The sadness of a soul...
 - Nice but i would think that another name for this song would be better."Tears of a decated soul".
Jaejoong found the name of the song she said creppy.For sure not for it's taste.
 She laughed when she saw his reaction  and pointed:
 - It doesn't matter how we would like to call it.The owner of it it called it People Error and i love it like that.
 - And who wrote this song?
 - Someone ..let's say very important into my life.she smiled with sadness.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 - Junsu,we gotta be careful with her.I took a look in her room and..
 - What?You've been searching in her personal things?
 - Hear me!...i found out that she hates Cassiopeia.
 - An anti fan of ours?Micky asked hearing the conversation.
 - I guess,or some creppy stalker.
 - Hyung..you are exagerating.Junsu laughed nervous.
All 3 of them stared at the woman that was staring at the tv and suddelny made a dilighted exclamation:
 - Lee Jun Ki..Ahh! He is good looking like always.The most beautiful....Saranghae oppa.she giggled and made a heart with her hands.
  - She looks more feminie and kinda cute like that.Junsu smilied.A Lee Jun Ki fan?..
 - Cute?Feminine?What are you talking about?She loves probably black,blood and all the creppy things.She listens to rock.
 - Maybe she likes rock and pop as well...?Junsu tried to defend her somehow.
 - Aigo!Lee Min Ho....So hot.she mumbled staring at the dazzeling smile that the actor gave in the interview from the tv....I wish i could kiss those lips...
 -Yomi san....Jaejoong appeared into her front.
Her face became dark suddenly.
 - What?Can't you see i'm busy?
 - You know our actors?
 - Some of them.why you ask?she looked curious at him.
 - Just that u don't seemed to be someone that would like ....
 - I like korean and japanese dramas so i'm quite familiar with some actors.
Jaejoong really didn't knew what he could talk with a person like her that always were in a bad mood everytime he would talk to her.How to deal with a person like her?