Something has been wrong. You've been wierd.

Mushroom against the Frog

 

Taemin’s POV

I walked back to the theatre and saw that the others were already practicing their lines. “Where’s Dae Il?” director asked. “Eating ramen.” I answered shortly. I don’t have the energy to answer him long sentences.

“So unprofessional. If she continues to be like that, I guess we need to change her.” The director continued. C-change whut? What the fudge? Hell NO! “Sir, she’s the best actress you’ll see in this entire school. You can’t change her.” I said.

“But what can I do if she’s being hard-headed?” he asked me. I just sighed. Aish. I won’t act and do a kiss with any other girl. “So if you want your friend to still have that position, you need some persuading skills, mister.” Director patted my back and went to scolding the actors on stage.

 

Dae Il’s POV

Kiss Taemin? WTF. It’s like kissing my own brother. No no no. I won’t be doing it. Well, we can just pretend doing it without director-nim knowing it. Yeah. That’ll be the answer. Taemin will surely agree. Besides, he doesn’t like me. He would always lay eyes on that y girl from the other class, right? Hehehe~ I’m so smart.

I giggled with the thought as I slurped some ramen into my mouth. I took one last gulp as I hurried to Taemin’s house. I’ll just wait for him there. I’m not in the mood to see director at this hour. His house is just beside my house. I sat on the plant box outside his gate.

1 PM. Come on. Go home now. Stop that thing you’re doing there. 2 PM. OTL My back is now aching. 3 PM. I feel sleepy. I should just take a nap on my very comfy bed and just go back when it’s dark. The practice might end up late, anyway.

As soon as I stood up, a familiar figure appeared in front of me. “What are you doing on my plant box?” Taemin asked. “Sitting on it.” I sarcastically answered. He pulled me to stand up and so I did. “I got an idea.” I told him. “What? Quit the club?” he asked. “Why would I?” I asked in reply.

He just shrugged. Is he in a bad mood too? Maybe he got scolded by director. I clung to his arm as he entered his house. “Yah! My idea is really great. I’ll still be Clara, Mr. Nutcracker.” I said. “Will you stop clinging to me?” he said. His eyes. It was the first time I saw him like that. It was really scary. His eyes would always be caring and all but this time, it’s different.

“Are you mad?” I asked him in a soft voice. He’s always protecting me and cheering me up when I’m down. I want to be a good friend too. He was about to talk when his doorbell rang. He looked away and opened the door to find Mr. Park from SM Ent. “Good day, Mr. Lee. I’m here to get you. Mr. Soo Man is waiting for you.” He said.

 

Taemin’s POV

“Mr. Soo Man?” I tried to say. I’m meeting SM’s president? I can’t believe it. “Please wait for awhile, sir.” I said and looked back at Dae Il. “Let’s not talk today. I need to see Mr. Soo Man.” I said and watched her walk out of the house.

“Can we go now, Mr. Lee?” Mr. Park asked. I nodded and followed him inside a black car. “Why is Mr. Soo Man looking for me?” I asked politely. “He wants to see and talk to you. Your training is also needed even just for a month.” He said. I just nodded and was awed in how elegant the interior of the car was.

“You’ll also get to meet your bandmates.” He added. I can’t explain what I am feeling right now. I feel nervous and excited at the same time. What if they are one of those rich kids who wouldn’t care to be friends with me? Aniyo. They might be good ones. I’ll just do my best to have a good first impression.

 

Daeil’s POV

‘Let’s not talk today. I need to see Mr. Soo Man.’ That just kept replaying from my mind. So what am I now? A forgotten friend? Aish. Wait. This is my entire fault. I pushed him to accept that offer. No. Definitely not my fault. He still should take care of me even if he’s in SM now.

I reached out for my script and read through the lines. Ogad. I almost forgot. The kiss. I wonder why Taemin agreed. That was pretty weird. He must be making fun of me. That bish. I hate him for real. If I see him tomorrow, I shall throw a fist at him.

I threw my script to my teddy bear staring blankly at me. “Don’t look at me like that.” I told my teddy but it just kept on string back. “What now? You want me to leave too? You going to SM to meet Soo Man as well?” I asked but it didn’t reply. Why am I even talking to an inanimate object?!

“I’m going crazy!!!!” I shouted and went to the kitchen to feed my empty stomach. I opened the fridge and found a box of banana milk that I’ve decided to give to Taemin. You are mine now, banana milk. Your owner left us for a bigger box.

 

Taemin’s POV

“Lee Taemin, it’s good to hear that you accepted the offer immediately. Thanks you very much.” Mr. Soo Man told me. My hands are sweating and I can’t help but to blink. I’m extremely nervous. “Your training will start tomorrow. A van will pick you up. You will still attend your regular classes. I’ve arranged the schedules for your training so it won’t interfere with school.” He continued.

“Yes, Sir. Thank you very much.” I replied shortly. What else should I say to the president? Nah. My mind is totally blank. “Mr. Park, please bring him to the lobby. His bandmates are waiting to see him.” Mr. Soo Man said. Mr. Park nodded and led me back to the lobby.

 

A/N: Updated! hahaha~ Was the story going a bit too fast? Sorry. Hahaha~ Enjoy your day! while I think of how I can get lots of money. SHINee come to me. we will see each other soon. i wish. T__T