You know I'd make her say Oooooooh~ Oooooooooooh~

Mushroom against the Frog

 

Dae Il’s POV

“DAE IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIL!!!!” I heard a familiar voice shouting outside my house. MY house. Yeah. I’ve been living alone since my parents are in Japan for business. I hurried outside in just my pajamas on and found a Lee Taemin fully dressed up.

“You’re still not yet dressed?” he asked rather surprised with how I look. I gave a short nod. “It’s Saturday today, bish.” I told him sleepily. “Yeah. And we have theatre practice today, Clara.” He jokingly said. Clara is my role in the school musical. I swear it’s hard. Those dances are just not my style.

“Mr. Nutcracker, it’s just 7 in the morning!” I told him. He glared at me. “It’s already 8:30, sleephead.” He tried to say calmly. I mean… SERIOUSLY?! I rushed to the nearest clock and saw that it was indeed 30 minutes before our call time.

He walked into my house but I didn’t care really. I need to do things fast or else we’ll be left to clean the whole theatre after rehearsals. “Wait. I’ll just take a bath.” I told him. “Can you do it for five minutes?” he requested. “I’ll do my best.” I grinned.

“I said five minutes not fifteen minutes!” Taemin scolded me as I lock my house’s gate. “Will you please lower your voice?” I asked him calmly. “We’re fudging late!” he said louder. “I seriously don’t want to spend my time cleaning the whole auditorium… AGAIN.” He continued. “Yah. Fine. Fine. I get it.” I said. Oh God. I’m pissed right now.

I grabbed his hand and run towards school. It’s just a few minutes’ walk and we still have… one minute. “Run faster!” I shouted. Then the next second I was the one catching after him. “Wait for meeeeeeeeee~” I sang and he did. I am so grateful that he’s always beside me like this even it means getting in trouble.

“Late again, Mr. Lee and Ms. Young. Both of you are the leads. Can’t you put on some effort to be role models?” the director told us. I pouted. “Sorry, Sir.” Taemin said. Our directors didn’t say anything and ordered us to move to our places.

Taemin and I hurried to our places on the stage. “Let’s start with the kiss scene. Don’t you think we should just do it for real.” The director said. K.i.s.s. s.c.e.n.e. Did I hear it properly? I looked at Taemin and he seemed to be nervous. “It would have lots of audience impact if the kiss would be real. What do you think?” the director continued.

“What the hell is he saying?” I whispered to Taemin. “…kiss.” He whispered. “Yeah. I got that but hello~ this is just a school play.” I told him. I raised my hand to catch our director’s attention. “Saesang-nim!!!” I called out.

 

Taemin’s POV

A kiss. I will get the chance to kiss Dae Il. If I’m still sleeping, don’t wake me up, arasso?!!! If I’m forced, there’s no need to be shy and hide these feelings any more. Ogad. This day is my day!!!!!! She might even realize that she has feelings for me too. ARSRDFVGHBJKIUYTRESDFXCFVGBHYTRE

“Saesang-nim!!!” I heard Dae Il. What is she gonna ask? “Can we just fake it? I mean, this is JUST a school play.” She proposed. My heart collapsed. She really doesn’t like me. Ok. Somebody wake me up NOW!!! This is a nightmare.

“Yes. A SCHOOL play of the BEST school in Seoul. When it comes to academics and arts, our school is always on top, Ms. Young. There will be guests from different universities and high schools. High officials from our city will also come. We can’t give them your ‘JUST a school play’ kind of thing.” The director said.

Yes. Yes. You are totally right, sir. I felt Dae Il nudging me so I looked at her. “Come on. Help me here. You wouldn’t like me as your first kiss, right?” she said softly. Hell no. I won’t help you here. I’m on director’s side, bish.

“So what do you think, Taemin?” the director asked me. I looked at him nervously and said “If it’ll make the play better, I’ll do it, sir.” “Good. That’s what good actors do. Then it’s been decided.” Director-nim said.

“.” I heard Dae Il and she walked out of the theatre. “Very impolite.” One our girl classmates said. “Sir, would you excuse me for a moment. I’ll try to talk to Dae Il.” I said and hurried outside. So where can I find that pig?

I walked along the corridors trying to find Dae Il but I did not. It was then that I realized she’s not inside the school any more. I went out of the gate and tried to find her in ramen houses nearby. She always likes ramen since forever.

I’m now on the last ramen house and I still can’t find her. Maybe she went house. Aish. It’s my fault this time. I was too selfish. “.” I heard a rant from a girl sitting near the ramen house’s door. I watched as she slurped some noodles.

I hurried to sit down in front of her and talk to her. She just gave me why-are-you-here-bish look. “Are you mad?” I asked her. “You won’t understand since you’re a guy.” She said coldly. “Try me.” I said calmly. “You see we, girls, still want our first kiss from our first love. I hope you still consider me as a girl.” She explained.

I guess it’s not my lucky day. WTH. I hate it. ‘..we, girls, still want our first kiss from our first love.’ That means I am not yours. I just hurt myself today. Let me dig my own grave. “I’m sorry.” was all I managed to say then walked out of the restaurant. Dammit. I was too selfish. 

 

A/N: Hello~ Hehehe. Now on my chapter two. I hope it's not that boring. Gonna try my best to upload as often as I can. :D so short, right? sorry. hehehe~