[ 03 / 04 ]

Tease.. or flirt?

Thank you very much to crazyderpfangirl2319 and SVT_MOUNTEEN for the upvotes <3

 

I am sincerely sorry for the late update. I will explain at the Author's Note below (if I am not lazy xD) Congratulations to our Sebongie for winning an award at Asia Artist Awards ^^ I write this at midnight so mind the typos.

 

ANNOUNCEMENT: I've decided to extend this fic, because I think this chapter is lacking a lot of things, especially Meanie moments. So I will post one more chapter full of Meanie soon ^^ This chapter is in Wonwoo's POV :)


 

[Jeon Wonwoo's POV]

 

One week passed since the embarrassing moment at the cafe. And it is also one week since I last saw Mingyu. After the lunch time, the school's principal called Mingyu and his gang because a teacher caught Mingyu punching a junior. That boy can be scary sometimes ><

 

"Hello? Earth to Jeon Wonwoo?" Soonyoung waved his hand in front of my face.

 

I just realised that I've been spacing out."Uh.. Sorry Soonyoung, what did you say?" I asked.

 

Soonyoung sighed but still repeated his question "I ask -- do you know where is Mingyu? He is absent for a week."

 

"Why should I know about Mingyu?" I asked back. Soonyoung frowned and said "Well, you are close to him?"

 

"Since when on Earth did I become close to Kim Mingyu?" I looked at Soonyoung confusedly. 

 

Soonyoung opened his mouth to answer my question but stopped when I felt an arm around my neck.

 

"Ofcourse we are close, baby. Why do you deny the fact?" The arm's owner whispered at my ear.

 

I don't need to look at his face to know that he is the one and only Kim Mingyu.

 

I rolled my eyes and said "Oh, you are here. I thought you were dead."

 

I can hear Mingyu mumbled "Meanie as always."

 

I turned my head to look at Mingyu, but what did I saw was really out of my expectation.

 

"KIM MINGYU, WHAT THE HECK? YOUR HAIR IS ORANGE!" I yelled. [Author's Note : Sorry, I can't move on from Mingyu's orange hair xD]

 

Mingyu chuckled and said "Yeah, I know that I looked good. You didn't need to yell."

 

I can feel my face heat because of embarrassment. "Stop teasing me, Mingyu." 

 

"Why, don't you miss me?" Mingyu pouted cutely. I wonder how can a gangster looked so innocently cute. Life is so unfair.

 

Out of the blue, one of Mingyu's gang, Seungcheol or more known as S.coups appeared. He said "Hey Gyu, let's finish that junior who report us to teacher last week."

 

Mingyu signalled at Seungcheol to go first. The taller guy fixed his clothes and said "Goodbye baby, see you later. Oh yeah, goodbye Soonyoung too."

 

At the mention of Soonyoung's name, I just remembered that Soonyoung is still there.

 

"You are so ed up, Won. You forgot about me as soon as you saw Mingyu." Soonyoung pretended to sulk while crossing his arm like a child.

 

"Oh please, Soonyoung. You forgot about me at the mention of 'Shinee poster'" I rolled my eyes.

 

Soonyoung giglled cutely after that. Seriously, nobody can ever get mad at this guy. He is just a ball of cuteness.

 

"By the way, Won, can I ask you something?" 

 

"What is it?"

 

"What do you think about Mingyu?" Soonyoung asked caredully. He knew that I hate Mingyu so much. /not really/

 

"Urghh, well, he loves to tease me." I answered. Honestly, for me, Mingyu is pretty handsome, his body is no joke too. If he didn't tease me often, he might be my crush.

 

"You call that, 'tease' Wonwoo?" Soonyoung looked at me in disbelief.

 

"Yeahh, why?"

 

"I don't think he was teasing you, it is more to flirting." Soonyoung said confidently.

 

"Why do you think like that?"

 

"Well, I can see from the way he looks at you, it is so lovingly. And I think he is just teasing you to gain your attention."

 

Soonyoung's words keep playing in my mind. Is it true? Is Mingyu flirting with me? Or maybe he just wants to play my heart?

 

But when I found a cute lunchbox in my locker, Soonyoung confirmed that Mingyu is flirting with me.

 

Because that lunchbox comes with a note that says "Enjoy your lunch, darling. Prepared with a lot of loves by your prince charming, Kim Mingyu."

 


 

 Author's Note : Yes, I know, this is so disappointing TT I am so sorry guys :( I will work harder for the next chapter. It was midnight when I wrote this so please forgive the typos and grammatical errors. Your comments are highly appreciated too ^^

 

Warning : Rant about personal life below !

 

So, for the reason why I took so much time to update is.. my life hadn't been great. I feel so broken. All my friends are fighting because of guy. And I always become the victm, they release their anger at me, scold me even if I did nothing wrong, find my mistakes. It is too much to handle. I've been depressed for this past few months. And the memories of me being bullied keep haunting my mind.

 

Honestly, I am also heartbroken. My life is so angst. I need to separate with someone who is important for me. I want to write a good fluff fic but I just cannot. Because in real life, my life is full of tears TT I am sorry for ranting here, I need to get this out from my chest :( Thank you for reading.