[ 01 / 03 ]

Tease.. or flirt?

Thank you very much to gazagezug , wonOminU76 , sael-ly , Vernnyliet ,unicornpeacockwryhun and Oppastotheright for the upvotes.

 


 

 

 Jeon Wonwoo, the class monitor aka the-all-teacher-beloved-student was reading his Harry Potter book peacefully. But then, Kim Mingyu walked in his classroom.

 

Mingyu noticed the older guy presence, so he approached the older guy.

 

"Good morning, Wonwoo hyung." Mingyu greeted Wonwoo with his deep voice.

 

Wonwoo looked up from his book to have a better view of the person who greeted him, but regretted immediately when he saw Mingyu's well-built body. He mumbled a soft " you."

 

Mingyu chuckled at Wonwoo's reaction. He loved to see Wonwoo's annoyed face. "Why are you being grumpy so early in the morning?"

 

Wonwoo rolled his eyes but still answered "None of your business."

 

Mingyu took Wonwoo's Harry Potter book forcefully from him. His drastic action made Wonwoo doesn't have time to save his book.

 

"What are you reading? Harry Potter? A student like you should study! Not reading this kind of book." Mingyu nagged like a mom.

 

"Would you mind your own business?" Wonwoo glared at the taller guy. "Give me back my book."

 

"You want this book?" Mingyu smirked.

 

Wonwoo nodded his head lazily, knowing Mingyu will never give back his book easily.

 

"You neee to kiss me on -- "

 

Pang.

 

Jeon Wonwoo slapped Kim Mingyu's cheek.

 

"In your ing dream, ." Wonwoo said.

 

Mingyu put his hand on his cheek, he must admit it that it hurts.

 

"You gotta pay for this, Jeon Wonwoo."

 

Mingyu walked closer to Wonwoo, Wonwoo closed his eyes in fear. Mingyu is one of the top gangster in his school, he can do anything to Wonwoo.

 

Honestly, Wonwoo expected to get a slap or maybe worse, but what Wonwoo never expect is Kim Mingyu kissing his forehead.

 

Kim ing Mingyu kissing his forehead.

 

Mingyu pulled away and laughed like a mad man. "You were scared, weren't you? HAHAHAHAHA, you should see yourself."

 

But ofcourse, Kim Mingyu just want to .

 

Suddenly, someone pushed Mingyu until his back hit the floor.

 

"What the ?"

 

"Why do you think you can kiss my bestfriend?" Soonyoung asked in a diva way, stepping forward bravely.

 

"Woah, relax man. We can discuss this." Mingyu said calmly.

 

"There is nothing to be discus-- "

 

"I have a new Shinee poster." Mingyu cut Soonyoung's words.

 

"Wait. What?" Soonyoung asked in disbelief.

 

"I have a Shinee poster. I will give it to you if you helped me with something."

 

Soonyoung helped Mingyu to get up. "Yes sure. I will do anything!"

 

"Don't disturb me and Wonwoo, for today." Mingyu said in a mischievous tone.

 

"Yes, sure!" Soonyoung pushed Mingyu back to Wonwoo. "I am sorry, Won! But it's not everyday that someone wants to give you a Shinee poster!" He grinned. "Have a nice day."

 

Soonyoung then walked to the back of the class, sitting beside the Chinese student, Wen Junhui.

 

Wonwoo mentally facepalmed when he see that. "I can't believe he left me for a Shinee poster."

 

"Well, well. At least you have me for the whole day." Mingyu said sweetly, before he sat on Soonyoung's usual seat beside Wonwoo.

 

Today is gonna be a long day.

 

 


 

 

 "Pstt.. Wonwoo." Mingyu whispered.

 

Wonwoo glared at the younger guy and said "Can't you see that I am 'trying' to solve a math equation?"

 

"Ohh, I am sorry that I cannot see properly, I am too blinded by your beauty." Mingyu winked at Wonwoo.

 

'Oh look, now he is flirting with you.' Wonwoo's brain said. Wonwoo blushed at his own thought.

 

"Aww, why is your cheek so red? Are you shy?" Mingyu asked innocently.

 

"Shut the up." Wonwoo looked at the teacher who is talking, in order to try to ignore Mingyu.

 

"Psttt ... Wonwoo." Mingyu whispered again.

 

"What the hell, Kim Mingyu." Wonwoo said angrily.

 

"I can see your underwear from here."

 

Mingyu hid his smile when he see the older guy's panicked face.

 

"Kim Mingyu, this is not funny."

 

"Well, I am not joking. Jeon Wonwoo, you are wearing a grey coloured underwear, right?" 

 

Wonwoo can feel the blood rushing to his face when Mingyu grinned while saying those words.

 

"You ert!" Wonwoo yelled.

 

That causes everyone in the class to look at them.

 

"Mr. Jeon and Mr. Kim . Is there anything I can help you?" Their mathematics teacher asked.

 

"Nothing, Mrs Jung. We are just having a friendly joke." Mingyu showed his killer smile. 

 

"Friendly joke, you ." Wonwoo cursed under his breath.

 

"What did you say, Mr Jeon?" The teacher asked.

 

"I said - Mingyu is right, we are having a friendly joke."

 

Only Mingyu can see Wonwoo rolled his eyes after the teacher turned to write something on the whiteboard.