[ 02 / 03 ]

Tease.. or flirt?

Thank you very much to lili_sm17eChiakisama , happydays4ever and Seokminlovesme for the upvotes <3

 

Lots of love and thanks and everything to HaruAimeanieeeeeFatimaadindazzzzhappydays4everYoluluwonOminU76  , soonhoonislove , kpopcrazy77  , Seokminlovesme , Rairufu and BAPbtsMonstaX for motivating me to continue this fic! Thank you very much ^^

 


 

The school's bell rang signaling it was lunch time. Mingyu had ran out from the class faster than anyone else and it make Wonwoo sighed in relief. Wonwoo quickly took out his lunchbox and walked to Soonyoung's table.

 

"Hey, Soon-- "

 

"Hey Won, talk to you later, I have a date with my boyfriend in 5 minutes." Soonyoung said as he get out from the classroom hurriedly.

 

Boyfriend? Urghh, Wonwoo isn't sure which boyfriend that Soonyoung means . Heck, he doesn't even know if Soonyoung DOES have a boyfriend. Sometimes he looks so protective over Jihoon, sometimes he looks like he is ready to marry Seokmin, sometimes he cared about Chan more than normal friend and sometimes he whisper with Minghao things that Wonwoo will never understand. What a playboy.

 

Wonwoo walked alone and sat at one of the empty tables in the cafe. He opened his lunchbox and totally ignored his surroundings.

 

Wonwoo's peaceful lunch time were interrupted when he heard a familiar giggling nearby. Turning his head to his side, Wonwoo saw Mingyu and his gang eating happily at a table beside Wonwoo.

 

Mingyu noticed that Wonwoo looked at his table and decided to tease the older guy again.

 

"Hey handsome, what are you looking at?" Mingyu asked, his voice is too loud for a question. It is more to yelling if you ask me.

 

"Nothing." Wonwoo answered with his red face, because every students in the cafe attention is on him now, thanks to Kim Mingyu.

 

Mingyu who enjoyed Wonwoo's embarrased moment stood up and sat at Wonwoo's table. "Aww , lunch box? So cutee. You are such a mama boy." Mingyu said with his /not so/ innocent tone.

 

Wonwoo glared at the younger guy and said "So what? I prepare them by myself." Mingyu faked a shocked expression and asked "Really?!"

 

Looking at Mingyu's not serious reaction, Wonwoo hit Mingyu's shoulder lightly and said "Yah! I am serious." Mingyu chuckled lightly and grabbed Wonwoo's lunchbox from the owner. "I know baby, I just love looking at your annoyed face."

 

Mingyu opened Wonwoo's lunchbox and revealed that it contains sandwiches, it may be simple but looks delicious. Mingyu sighed and pushed back the lunchbox to Wonwoo. "Why do you sigh?" Wonwoo asked. "You know what, Wonwoo. You could just date me, I will prepare your lunchbox everyday. You don't need to work so hard."

 

For some reason, even if Mingyu's words is usually full of playfulness but this time it is full of sincerity.

 

"Where is Soonyoung anyway?" Mingyu asked. "He has a date with his boyfriend." Wonwoo answered. "Aww, too bad you are single , so you don't have your boyfriend to accompany you. It's okay baby, you have me." Mingyu grinned.

 

And now Wonwoo take back his words, Kim Mingyu will never be sincere xD

 


 

I am sorry if I dissapointed you T.T I really lost inspiration to continue this fic , and this is the best that I could write :( So short, right? I will try my best to make the next part longer ^^

Wuhuu~ One more chapter left! ^^ I will really appreciate it if you leave your comment :)

 

Thank you for reading! Have a nice day/night everyone ^^