Sequel (Yes, it's late but still i want to post it)

Lucky To Have You As My Boyfriend

‘Well, I hope this date will be one of the most memorable moments ever.’

 

You and DaeHyun ride the bus to be on your way to who-knows-where. It’s quite nerve-wrecking because DaeHyun never look like this in any dates you had with him in the past; He looks exceptionally normal and quiet; it makes you starts fidgeting. Again, as he can read you, calm you down while beaming his wide smile.

“Sweetheart don’t be so tense! You eventually know where we’ll be going. As a caring boyfriend I am, we’ll be going to amusement park today! I know you’ve been straining yourself with the workload of assignments and makes us have lesser time to go out on a date. So, we’re going to ride every possible game as many times as you want until all you have is happiness!”. He shot you his signature eye-smiles. You finally sigh in relief as you sit comfortably on the seat.

“Thank you for treating me again, baby. I love you!”. You give him a quick peck on his lips, and he was stunned for a moment. Eventually, he gives you the real kiss that makes you melt right then and there. The kiss is so electrifying, it makes you forget that you actually in public transport but then you push him away. The embarrassing part is that his lips already start to get swollen. You feel your face turn to bright red, and it make him laugh whole-heartedly.

“I can’t believe you still feel embarrassed even we’ve done it for so many times!”. You hit his arm playfully as you feel your face hot because the embarrassment you get along the way. You still can feel the lingering kiss that makes your vision blurred and things around you still spinning.

“Okay, I’m sorry. Don’t be mad at me. You act all embarrassed makes me want to tease you even more!” You grunt in irritation and laughter erupted, makes the pin-drop silence turns lively because of him. You can’t help but joined him laugh together and it makes you think that solely being with him already makes you feel blessed.


Finally, both of you arrived and with the hands intertwined together because there’s a lot of people. Since its Saturday, so it’s fathomable that there are families and couples around but that doesn’t alter the couple’s activities instead it makes them excited even more.

“So, which one do you want to play, first? But we have to reserve the best at last.”. DaeHyun stares at you as you are looking around with amazement. DaeHyun chuckles as he keeps on observing and finally you decided with wide grin.

“Let’s play that one!”. DaeHyun take a look at where you had point and to his surprise, it’s actually haunted house, something that you can’t actually handle even when both of you watch horror movies together. Stupefied, DaeHyun furrows his eyebrow as he looks at you quizzically.

“Don’t get me wrong but are you sure you want to enter there? Aren’t you scared with those kinds of things?”. You nod in agreement with eyes showing fascination as you nudge him to go there. You don’t even care anymore because all you want is to have fun together.

“I know that I can’t even stand seeing those horror stuffs but you’re with me here. So, I have faith in you to keep me safe so what’s the problem there?”. You grin cheekily and DaeHyun burst out another laughter as he pinches your cheeks.

“How can I stand seeing you like this? You make me want cancel our date and stay at home while cuddling with you!”. DaeHyun pouts cutely. You just chuckle and skipping merrily to the haunted house.

Under the scorching sun, DaeHyun and you carry on to other games and both of you have so much entertainment in the park until you even forgot about the stress. You don’t care as you are happy with DaeHyun’s idea of venting out your stress.

“You know, I’ve never thought this idea can really make me relieve my stress cause amusement park isn’t really my thing and it’s my first time going here. We should make this place as our stress reliever!”. DaeHyun stares in bewilderment. Surprised by your statement, he just stood rooted with his mouth gaping wide.

“Are you kidding me? Are you telling me this is your first time going to amusement park? You’re joking, right?”. You just shake you head to tell him that it’s not a joke.

“I know I sound ridiculous right now. I’m not really a fan of loud places like this but with you here right now makes me feel like I’ve been missing the whole idea of playing these kind of games in my entire life and not filling my childhood with these kind of stuffs. My parent gave up bringing me here cause when I was a kid, I prefer to stay at home and read books.”. He just simply shakes his head in disbelief, probably trying to process everything you just spewed to make him surprised like there’s no tomorrow.

“It’s okay. Some part of me understands that you like to have a quiet life but a part of me excited because I’m the first person to give you this kind of experience in your life. Now, I’ll never let you escape and make use of every time we have, to enjoy all the games in this place, okay?”. You bob your head agreement and continue playing.


After both of you enjoyed all sorts of game in the park except the rollercoaster since he opted that it should be reserved for the last, both of you decided to take a break. You're trying to find a seat closer to the rollercoaster since it was a long snake-like queue for a moment. You wave at the enthusiastic DaeHyun with hands that full with snacks. You know that he is famish when he just literally gobbled up almost every food he bought, leaving not even a crumb when you only had a set of hamburgers. You even given up your fries for him because he wants it as his is not enough. You take the tissue and wipe his dirty mouth.

“Hyunnie, can you just eat properly? Look at you, all messed up!”. You laugh out loud seeing him being like this every time he eats. He just takes another tissue then cleans himself up and cleans his leftover. Who would have thought that this handsome creature had a black hole like tummy?

“Sorry, I’m starving. I’ve been using all of my energy to play all the games with you.”. He just slurped his milkshake noisily and you just sighed contentedly. Waiting for the queue to get less is quite a hassle but a good time to digest every food you had to make sure you guys didn’t vomit with the twists and turns.

15 minutes of a good rest, you glance at the queue and eventually it’s had less people lining up, so you pull DaeHyun and quickly line up to wait for your turn. It’s only left few couples and a family so it will be your turn to enjoy riding rollercoaster, the best of the best game you’ve been waiting this whole day.

“Calm down Y/N. That rollercoaster won’t run away from you. Chill.”. DaeHyun jokes on you, and you couldn’t help but laugh to yourself because you can’t contain the jubilant. When it’s your turn, it doesn’t take much time as the people who also lining up fill the remaining carts. You feel yourself getting hyped and violently hit DaeHyun’s arm but he seems nonchalant.

“It’s about to start, are you ready? Shout as much and as loud as you like, sweetheart!”. You nod in enthusiasm and when the ride starts, you and DaeHyun lift up your intertwined hands to feel the vibe of riding rollercoaster. Both of you been shouting your heart out and you feel the remaining burden have been lift off your shoulder like the wind has been helping you to do that and put your heart at ease for a moment.

‘Can distressed about that later as I want to enjoy this date as much as DaeHyun did’


After three full-ride of rollercoaster, you and DaeHyun finally exit the amusement park with a bright smile and positive vibes as the burden ceased. You never feel this way after a long time being drown in the sea of assignments and projects. While you’re in dazed, DaeHyun unexpectedly covers your eyes with a handkerchief. His sudden action makes you startled but he calms you down.

“Daevil, what are you trying to do? Where are we going? Why are you doing this? You’re scaring me.”. DaeHyun just laughs and ignore your questions. You can feel that you guys are getting into a bus after a few minutes of waiting. You keep interrogated him but he just replied with short hums and in the end, you just let him do what he wants. You’ve figured out that maybe it’s a surprise so you didn’t disturb him anymore.

“You don’t want to know where are we going?”. the hint of sarcasm lingered in his voice makes you roll your eyes in annoyance. He knows you feel irritated with this surprise stuff that seems to appear out of the blue. He always did some surprises without your consent but you can’t complain anything since it’s always the best surprise but never to the extended where you have to be blindfolded.

“Even if I ask you what your plan is, it’s not that you’re going to tell me, am I right?”. You just cross your arm and let out huff; to make sure that he hears that loud and clear. He just let out honey-like chuckle that makes you literally crazy but you didn’t show that to him.

“Yes, you’re right. I’m surely not going to tell you where we are going but I’ll tell you, this place holds a special meaning to me and I decided to show it to you today, okay?”. You stay silent and trying to get some sleep because the drowsiness takes over you with the out-of-the-blue serenade from the Daevil.


“Y/N, we have arrived and no, it’s not the time for you to take off that blindfold yet.”. You want to ask him what time but didn’t get to as he helps you get up from the seat and brings you out from the bus. You can feel the chilly breeze and it makes you shiver. He realized that and immediately take off his jacket and put it on you. You murmured ‘thanks’ and he just hum as acknowledgement.

“Are we actually at the beach right now?”. DaeHyun just chuckled while rubbing your shoulder to calm you down. You still want to guess this place since there’s is just quite a flight of stairs to begin with. When he takes off the blindfold, you adjust your eyesight when all you see the breathtaking view of the bustling city and the beautiful orange-hue sunset. It’s a stop-by near a mountain and a bit far from the park, but still in sight and you didn’t get to figure out because you fell asleep due to exhaustion. You turn around and see, it's indeed quite a number of stairs.

‘Who am I kidding? DaeHyun still looks energetic and here I am, feels exhausted to the core with this number of stairs.’

“How do you even find this place?”. You take a deep breath as you feel the different kind of serenity with this kind of view. You can really feel the love from him and you never feel grateful than this moment. You wish the time stops at this moment and enjoy it with him endlessly. You’re clasping your hand together with him.

“I just randomly found it when I got onto the wrong bus but I’m grateful for that mistake though.”. He just laughs quietly and enjoying the breeze with his eyes closed. You did the same thing and feeling the nature around you to the core of your heart.

“Thank you, DaeHyun. I’m really thankful for your effort and time for me and for us to spend together. I really wish we stay together forever because I really love you.”. The butterflies still flipping in your stomach despite you confess to him for countless time. As he’s getting closer and bumping each other’s forehead, you can see his ears also turned crimson red. Before you could even about that, he’s already crush-hugging you and whisper,

“I love you too, Y/N and letting you go will be the last and hardest thing I would ever done.”. He kisses you passionately. You reply his kiss with the same intensity but you can feel his smirk.  He broke the kiss and cuddles with you while enjoying the romantic moment till the night comes. He pecks lightly on your forehead and stares deeply into your eyes.

“You know that I’ll always be here for you, right?”.

“Yes, I know. And I also always be there for you too.”

“Forever?”

“Forever. Together.”


Words: 2195

and that's the end of this one shot. I'm sorry for delaying the sequel as i realise that in my draft I've started it in 2018 and now it's already 2021. Writer's block at its finest. Actually, i did finished up my draft for this but I just don't have time to check every thing again since I've started my Degree. Anyhow, here it is and I hope you enjoy. I'm sorry once again if there's missing piece or something because I did this at 2 am.

Enjoy~