Part 1/2

Lucky To Have You As My Boyfriend

 

You were at school library as you wanted to complete your assignment. Being a senior student is a burden. You sighing in weariness and look across your table as your eyes met with Daehyun that is taking a nap and using his maths textbook as his pillow. You chuckled and took a picture of him.

 

'Wow. Even when he sleeps, he looks so devilishly handsome'. You decide to continue with your assignment and just let him sleep peacefully.

 


 

It's already late evening and you wake Daehyun up. His face was pale and his eyes were bloodshot. Stifling a yawn, he rubs his bleary eyes.

 

"Hey DaeDae, wake up, it's already late evening. Let's go home now.". Both of you live together since first year of high school as he doesn't want to stay away from you. Your parents were agreed with the idea of DaeHyun move in to the house thus letting him stay together.

 

Your parents really love him because he has that full 'boyfriend material' package. The most handsome man that you've never thought will be yours, that smartass brain of his that always beat you in quizzes and exams and that devilishly well-built body, his shoulder were broad and muscular.

 

You feel really lucky and it is a miracle for you to have him as your boyfriend that just living a simple life and you even considered yourself not pretty like other high school girls that always confess to him.

 

"Okay sweetheart, just let me pack up my things first, okay?"

 

'Aish! At first, he called me baby girl, now sweetheart. My heart swelled. What have you done to me Jung Daehyun?'

 

"Okay! Let's go home~". He grabbed your arm and gently intertwine his hand with yours while walking side by side. Some of the girls were really envious of you because you have a romantic Jung Daehyun become your boyfriend. You just lowered your eyes as your face turned lobster-red, visibly embarrassed. You try to escape from his grasp but he held it even tighter.

 

'Oh gosh, don't do this to me DaeHyun. It's embarrassing'

 

He just pretends that nothing had happened to your surrounding and smile widely to you. You just stared at his face as again you awestruck by his beautiful smile. 

 

'Looks like it's a futile attempt as he will not letting go of my hand. Just ignore it, Y/N'.

 


 

During both of you strolling on the way back home while enjoying the scenery of sun setting, suddenly DaeHyun ask "Hey sweetheart, do you want to go out for a date tomorrow? I know that you are really stressed doing your assignment. So, as your lovely boyfriend, I would like you to take a day off tomorrow and go out with me and I will take responsible to release your stress, okay?".

 

You pondering over his request and you try to figure out how to manage time for your assignment and date for tomorrow. "Hurm, I would love to go out with you. Well, since it's been a long time we didn't dating."

 

When both of you have arrived at the house and open the door, you were greeted by DaeHyun's parents

 

"Omo. That just so sweet of you Dae, holding hands with each other.", DaeHyun's mother squealing along with your mother. DaeHyun just simply scratched his head and finally letting your hand go.

 

"Well mother, I have to skip dinner because I really have to finish my assignment and don't worry, I have eaten at school with Daehyun". Your mother nod with understanding as she just let you go when your father suddenly call your name.

 

"Do your best, sweetie. I know you can do it. If you need anything, just tell me okay?”. That is why you love your parents. They are such amazing and understanding parents. you kiss your parent's cheek and went upstairs.

 


 

You come into your shared bedroom and you saw a shirtless Daehyun with a towel wrapped around his waist. HIs eyes meet with yours and he simply smirk at you. Speechless, you just stood rooted to the ground and stare at his upper body. DaeHyun chuckled by your behaviour and decide to ignore your gaze.

 

You realised that you take a look at his body longer than it should be and take your towel then scamper into the bathroom. Your heart was beating uncontrollably and your eyes seemed like they don't want to erase that image. Like seriously, he is getting bold and that is the first time he did such something like that.

 

You take a long shower to ease the tense muscles. After a few moments, you're done showering and wear your PJ's. Of course you don't feel comfortable changing in front of him so you always did it in the bathroom. 'Just forget what you saw and just do your assignment in peace and silence'

 

"Hey sweetie. Are you going to continue doing your assignment?", you nod and he just sigh. "Why don't we sleep early so we can date early in the morning? We can do-", his eyes sparkling with excitement because he is giving ideas for tomorrow's date.

 

"Okay, my boy. We will go for a date tomorrow for sure but just let me finish a part of the assignment, okay?". He pouted cutely and you pinched his cheeks.

 

"Aww. Come on. Can I be selfish for a while and sleep with me please? You can do your assignment after I fell asleep, okay?".

'Oh my god, JUNG FREAKING DAEHYUN, stop acting cute please'.

 

But then you give up and tuck yourself in the blanket together with Daehyun. He kisses your forehead and murmur a 'goodnight'.

 

'Well, maybe I should sleep too. That assignment can wait' and you went to dreamland.


Words : 960

I re-edit this story again and I realised this story is really long. So I decide to make it 2 chapters and add up some parts.

I hope you enjoy this one-shot even though it's not really that great. :-)