Part 2/2

Lucky To Have You As My Boyfriend

You are waking up by the sound of alarm and the clock shows 8:00a.m. You groaned in annoyance as it is too early to wake up on Saturday morning.

 

'Aish. This boy, why did he set the alarm so early?'

 

You don't feel sleepy anymore even though you want to continue on sleeping so you decide to get up from the bed. You want to sit but then you feel someone's arm wrapped around your waist stopping you from getting up.

 

Your face turned beet red as his arm tightened around you as if he doesn't want you to get away from him. No matter how many he did this to you every single day, it managed to make to you feel embarrassed. You tried to shake him off and wake him up,

 

"Yah! Wake Up Dae! We need to get ready.". He turns to the other side and muttered incoherent word. You just shake your head and chuckled by his sleeping behaviour. You just let him sleep for more and decide to take a bath.

 

A few moments later, you were prepared and wore something nice and appropriate for the date. You wear black ripped jeans and maroon long sleeved shirt. You also match it up with a white ankle high converse and you tied your hair into high ponytail.

 

Then, you feel there is someone's intense gaze looking at you so you turn around and find DaeHyun stared at you. He winked and showed a thumb-up sign as he agreed with your outfits. He slowly walks to you and hug you tightly.

 

"So beautiful and cute. I feel lucky to have you and you're all mine." while he pecks your lips and immediately entered the bathroom. You kind of speechless for a while and just get out from the room while glance at the bathroom door. 

 


 

You go down to the living room and wait for him to get prepared. Of course you don't want to wait for him in the bedroom because you don't want to encounter that 'shirtless' scene again. You hear footsteps from the dining room and your father's figure standing at the door.

 

"Are you going somewhere, my girl?", you just nod shyly and your father going back to dining table and continue read newspaper while sipping his favourite drink, black coffee.

 

"Uncle, I will bring Y/N going somewhere.", a sultry voice you knew so well telling your father. You examine his outfits and he wear same shirt colour, maroon but with white long pant.

 

"Ah, you two are going out on date, is it? Well, have a nice day. Don't come back home late, young couple". Daehyun look at you and grin.

 

 

"Okay. We're going out now. Bye!". You didn't get to say goodbye when he pulled you outside and smiled gleefully. You feel elated and he is more than thrilled. It is obvious from his animate actions.

 

Both of you made your way to the bus stop. DaeHyun as usual, will intertwine his hand with yours as it is become his habit every time both of you walking side by side.

 

"Now. What is you plan, Daevil?", you ask DaeHyun and he just giggled in excitement. You mesmerised by his good-looking and again, you extremely feel lucky to have him as your boyfriend. Your mind also whirling in jubilant as both of you look like happy couple indeed.

 

"Hahaha! It's Daevil now, huh? Well just leave it all to me, baby girl. You just have to follow up, okay?", and so you just nod.

 

"Okay then, Mr. Jung. If you say so, don't ruined it somehow like last time.". He grabbed your wrist and said "Oh yeah! Are you ready MRS. JUNG?", and he smirk at you while wiggling his eyebrows.

 

'Oh my God! What the heck boy. I'm so embarrassed. Why would you call me that?'

 

Your face turns red from embarrassment. He laughed heartily and sit on the bench at the bus station. You sit next to him and out of sudden, he pecks your lips again. He flashed a toothy grin and giggled. You again, speechless by his sudden action and smiled shyly and turned away.

 

'Well, I hope this date will be one of the most memorable moments ever.'

 


Words: 711

Finally! I get to edit this story and this story I don't know how I came up with this imagination. It may look weird so.. Bear with it, readers. Hope you like it. :-)