Chapter 7

Real Life Stage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“honey..” Seulgi called Irene while the latter is busy un-folding the table napkin. “hmmm.” Irene answered without bothering to look at Seulgi.

 

“Lauren said something to me before we left”

 

Hearing Lauren’s name Irene instantly pay attention to her date. “What is it?” Irene ask. She grabs the glass with water and drink while waiting for Seulgi to answer her.

 

“Our daughter told me that we should talk about giving her younger sibling. She said that she really wanted to have younger sibling. So what do you think honey?” Seulgi cross her arms above the table and lean a little while waiting for Irene’s reaction and answer.

 

After hearing Seulgi’s answer Irene almost choke, good thing she have quick reflex and managed to gulp the water properly.

 

Irene looks at Seulgi with wide eyes. “What did you say?”

 

Seulgi roll her eyes. “I said Lauren said we should talk about giving her younger sibling” Seulgi repeated.

 

“What!!” This time Irene raise her voice earning stares from other customers and also employees inside the restaurant.

 

‘Such an exaggerated woman. What’s wrong with that?’ Seulgi thought and inwardly roll her eyes over and over again.

 

“Is everything ok Miss?” a man wearing suit approach and ask them.

 

Irene was about to answer but Seulgi beat her up. “Yes. My wife here is just surprised, too surprised when I told her that I’m pregnant with our second child but I’m hoping that this time we’ll be having twins or triplets” Seulgi answer the man in suit who looks like the manager of the restaurant.

 

Of course Seulgi is not Seulgi if she didn’t flash her smile that can take anyone’s heart instantly.

 

The man smiles widely at Seulgi and Irene while nodding. “I see. I just thought that there’s something bad happened. Congratulations!”

 

“Thank you”

 

After the man left Irene glares at Seulgi. “Why did you say that?”

 

Seulgi look at her innocently. “What? You want me to tell them that we’re still planning on making our next child? I don’t want that. It’s too private. What if he ordered his employees to put some herbal in our food and make us really ? Puhhh---lease! I don’t want to do it here secretly while eating or inside the restroom. I wanted us to do ‘it’ somewhere but not here.”

 

Irene deeply sighs.

 

The girl in front of her is too crazy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Irene and Seulgi starts eating the moment their food arrives. Irene in her deep thoughts on how will she survive with Seulgi on her side, not only that but also how can she handle Seulgi. It’s her first time meeting person like Seulgi. Usually girls that she met always flirting on her but Seulgi… she’s crazy.

 

While Seulgi, she’s thinking on how to tease Irene. She loves to tease Irene and do naughty things to her.

 

“Excuse us Miss.” The man in suit bows a little with two more employees at his both side.

 

Seulgi and Irene stops eating. “Yes?” Seulgi ask.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter