Chapter 6

Real Life Stage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“mommy where are you going?” the little girl ask her mommy as the latter is busy applying some make up but not too strong because light make-up is enough to add that her beauty is really breath taking.

 

Seulgi stops putting lipstick and turn to look at her daughter. “mom and I will go to somewhere to have date” Seulgi answer with soft smile plastered on her beautiful face.

 

“can I come mommy? Can I ? can i? can i?” Lauren asks excitedly. Seulgi bit her lower lip and secretly search for her wife to save her from this kind of situation because she doesn’t have any heart to reject her daughter. “uhmm.. baby” Seulgi started and lift her daughter to sit on her lap. “… I’m sorry but you can’t come with us baby” Lauren automatically pouted when she heard her mother’s answer. “but why mommy?”

 

“Because it’s mommy and mom’s date. We need to catch up with those times that I’m way and we can’t have our date and besides if we won’t have date today mom might find other woman to date do you like that baby?” Seulgi tilted her head to her right waiting for her daughter’s answer.

 

Lauren visibly frowns. The thought of her mom having another girl to date makes her mad. She doesn’t like that idea and she only likes her mom to date her mommy. “NO!” Lauren keeps on shaking her head from left to right and vice versa.

 

Lauren slide herself down from her mother’s lap and face Seulgi. “mommy! Pali! Continue putting make-up. You need to look gorgeous so mom won’t keep her eyes away from you but you’re already gorgeous even without make-up but still.” Lauren push Seulgi to apply lipstick while she’s watching Seulgi.

 

Seulgi can only laugh silently with her daughter’s antics and continue what she’s doing before her daughter barged in.

 

“Seulgi are you done?” Seulgi and Lauren look at the owner of the voice. “mom!” Lauren shrieked and run towards Irene. Irene automatically carry her daughter and give her kisses all over her face. “mom! You better make mommy happy and don’t look at other girls or else mommy and I will leave you. You understand mom?” Lauren threatened Irene.

 

Irene stops kissing her daughter and stare at Lauren with disbelief and look at Seulgi who only shrug. “of course baby I won’t look at other girls but your mommy.” Irene said and kiss her daughter again. “good and you better behave mom. Don’t give mommy headache and give mommy all she wants, spoil her mommy” Lauren add. For Lauren she wants her mommy to be happy so her mommy won’t think of leaving again to work in other countries. She wants her parents to be with her always specially her mommy.

 

Irene can only nod at her daughter. She doesn’t have the power not to agree with her or else she will be doomed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“hi do you need anything miss?” the sales lady ask Irene as Irene is busy choosing some clothes inside one of the expensive stores in the mall. “no” Irene simply answered coldly.

 

“if you need something just call me Ms.” The sales lady said with a hint of flirting before walking away from Irene.

 

Seulgi saw that. She just hissed and look outside because she’s not interested with what the store is selling. They only sell office attires.

 

‘Why does flirty girls always spreading like mosquitos?’ Seulgi thought as she keeps her eyes outside. She wanted to go at perfume store but she can’t because her financer is still busy choosing office attires.

 

‘She have tons of clothes in her room why does she need to buy again?’

 

Seulgi glance at Irene only to see the same sales lady trying her very best to get Irene’s attention by talking and flirting with her.

 

And just like mushroom in the middle of the dessert, Seulgi miraculously had an idea. A very good idea.

 

With smirk plastered on Seulgi’s face she walk towards where Irene and the sales lady is standing.

 

“honey… not done yet?” Seulgi ask as she hug Irene from the back and give a peck on Irene’s neck. Seulgi stare at the sales lady with smirk while kissing Irene’s neck.

 

Irene on the other side startled with Seulgi’s action but didn’t push Seulgi away because she knows that if she push Seulgi the latter will pack her things and leave them, but that’s not the problem because Irene knows that if Seulgi will leave them Lauren will go with Seulgi and that is what Irene can’t imagine.

 

“not yet” Irene simply answer after getting back from her senses. Seulgi’s kiss gave her extreme goosebumps and electricity all over her body especially to her south part.

 

Seulgi tighten her hug and let the sales lady knows what are they. “you have lot’s to wear for office in OUR house honey. Can we just skip this and continue our date? Besides you promised me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter