Chapter 3

Real Life Stage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“mommy you’re not going to leave me again right?” Lauren asks Seulgi but still hugging the latter.

 

Seulgi smile at Lauren even though Lauren won’t see her. “of course baby mommy will not leave you anymore”

 

Lauren and Seulgi broke their hug giving the chance for Seulgi to stand straight before her back hurts. Irene is only standing watching her daughter and the woman she ask to act as Lauren’s mother like she does not exist in their house.

 

“mommy…” Lauren called Seulgi. “yes baby?” Seulgi look down to her daughter. Lauren bows her head and keeps on playing with her fingers. “can you..”

 

“what baby?’

 

“mommy can you carry me?” Lauren ask shyly. Seulgi smile at her fake daughter. Good thing even she’s a little petite she’s strong enough, not strong like Yuri or Sooyoung but strong enough for her to carry her fake daughter. “of course baby. Why? Can’t get enough with mommy’s hug?” Seulgi teases her daughter and lift Lauren until she’s in her arms carrying her cautiously.

 

Lauren automatically wraps her arms on Seulgi’s neck and brings herself closer to her mother. Seulgi doesn’t need to hear Lauren’s answer because she can feel it and it makes her guilt eat her. She wanted to stop this act because she thinks that she can’t fool the poor little girl but at the same time a part inside her is getting attached with Lauren already and it scares her more.

 

“you want to eat your snack baby?” Seulgi caress her daughter’s back and turn a little to look where is the real mother as she didn’t hear her voice until now but to her surprise Irene is standing behind them just watching them.

 

“you’ll feed me mommy?” Lauren lean away a little and face Seulgi.

 

Seulgi chuckles a little. “hmm.. let me think? I thought Lauren can eat by herself? Why now she wants me to feed her?”

 

Lauren pout earning a kiss from Seulgi on her lips. Lauren giggles and return the kiss to Seulgi which the latter let out soft giggles too. “but mommy is not with Lauren when she was still a baby and now that mommy is here mommy needs to feed Lauren” Lauren answered.

 

Irene smile in amusement when she hears her daughter. She knows that Lauren is a smart kid and an advance learner but due to her busy schedule she rarely see this kind of Lauren and not to mention Lauren is acting more cute, more spoiled but not in a bad way, and happier than before. Irene thinks that Lauren finally feel complete when she finally see her other mother that’s why she’s like this.

 

“arrasso mommy will feed my little girl” Seulgi kiss Lauren again and turn around to Irene. “you want to eat snack too and feed you too?” Seulgi fake wife slash boss. Irene got off guard and blink several times before clearing to compose herself. “mommy feed mom too! I know mom missed you feeding her too” Lauren answer Seulgi before Irene can.

 

Seulgi smirk at Irene a little trying not to laugh. “are you sure mom missed me? And mom wants me to feed her too?”

 

“yes mommy! I know mom missed you too and mom wants you to feed her”

 

Lauren keeps on giggling while staring at Irene together with Seulgi.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“what do you want to eat baby?” Seulgi ask the little girl in her arms while walking to the kitchen. “I want cake and orange juice mommy”

 

Seulgi put Lauren in the high chair inside the kitchen. “how about my big baby?” Seulgi walk closer to Irene and smile teasingly at her. Irene could just roll her eyes inside while Lauren keep on giggling feeling giddy in how her mommy mom since her mom is strict, cold but love her so much.

 

Since Irene nags Seulgi on their way to Irene’s house Seulgi decided that she will take revenge in her cold arrogant boss. Not revenge that can hurt Irene or Lauren but a revenge that will pacify the naughty Seulgi.

 

Seulgi’s plan is to tease Irene especially when they’re in front of their daughter and melt the cold Irene.

 

“same as Lauren” Irene answered coldly and took a seat beside her daughter while waiting for their snack to appear on the kitchen table in front of them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Elsa where will I sleep?” Seulgi enters Irene’s room and drops her bag near the bed. Seulgi just finished tucking Lauren in her bed after reading some fairytale stories.

 

Irene look at Seulgi, confused. “Elsa?”

 

“uh-huh!”

 

“who the hell is Elsa?”

 

“ohhh God! You don’t know Elsa Ms. Double Degree holder?”

 

“Is she somehow a billionaire that I should ask for business proposal?”

 

Seulgi sigh. “I can’t take this. My WIFE doesn’t know who Elsa is” Seulgi tease Irene a little. She can see that Irene is blushing when she called Irene wife.

 

“just tell me who is this ing Elsa”

 

“She’s the main character in FROZEN! Even Lauren’s nanny knows her.” Seulgi scoff a little and roll her eyes. “tell me where will I sleep?” Seulgi ask again.

 

“And what’s this Elsa related to me and to where you’ll sleep?”

 

“Elsa and Ms. Irene ‘THE DOUBLE DEGREE HOLDER’ have lots of similarities and one of those is they’re both COLD. Elsa can you just tell me where will I sleep because I’m tired and sleepy. I don’t want my smooth skin have wrinkles!”

 

Irene can only

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter