Chapter 5

Real Life Stage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

“baby take your bath because you’re going to help me to buy groceries!” Seulgi said to the little girl excitedly. Seulgi even wiggle her whole body while telling her little crazy daughter that they’re going to buy groceries. “ooohhhh---kkkkaaay mommy!” Lauren copies her mother’s action and wiggles her body as she answer Seulgi.

 

Lauren’s nanny accidentally witnessed the mother and daughter’s crazy interaction and just shook her head while smiling.

 

“I’ll take my bath now baby you too arrasso?” Seulgi said and shower Lauren with her kisses before exiting Lauren’s room to take her bath. Lauren keeps on giggling while accepting all the kisses from her mommy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Where’s that bratty wife of mine?” Seulgi ask herself while she scan the whole place looking for her cold wife’s face.  Seulgi shrug when she found nothing even her wife’s shadow. “maybe she’s downstairs” Seulgi answer herself.

 

Seulgi enter their shared room and check herself first in the mirror. “Still beautiful” Seulgi commented and giggles alone.

 

Seulgi then enters the bathroom and start stripping herself while singing ‘Automatic’.

 

“~I love the way you wrap around my heart, filling me up. I didn’t know before, it just comes automatic~” Seulgi keeps on singing while removing her clothes one by one. She’s in the mood and no one can ruin it. Why? Because buying groceries meaning lots of free tastes! Free taste here and there and over there and there after the over there. She can also add another first time experience to Lauren which is eating all the free taste inside the grocery. You can fill your tummy without buying foods. Win-win situation.

 

By just thinking of eating free taste products makes Seulgi excited she can’t stop grinning like a food maniac.

 

“Wooohhhoooo!” Seulgi suddenly shrieked due to her overly excitement.

 

Seulgi stop stripping herself when she heard a loud yelp. She look at the frozen glass. “Irene?” Seulgi called un-surely. Moments later a Irene with furrowed brows exited the small shower room with frozen glass. “Why do you need to scream like that?”

 

“I’m just excited and I didn’t know that you’re here honey” Seulgi answer and stare at Irene’s body. Irene follows Seulgi’s sight and tries to cover her body with her both arms and hands.

 

“yah! Don’t stare!” Irene screamed and keeps on hiding her body at Seulgi’s sight. “why? What’s wrong?”

 

“Shouldn’t you should yelling at this moment?”

 

“why?”

 

“because I’m here and you’re here inside with me.”

 

“so? It’s not like I don’t have those… you’re just lucky enough to have bigger and fairer but my s are more pinkish than yours and my is well shaven while yours… hmmm let’s just say yours have mustache and looks like it’s near to being beard, want to see mine honey? I can shave yours if you want to. It’s our own little bonding time.” Seulgi tease Irene and pretending to remove her in front of Irene.

 

Irene gulp hard when. Her cheeks slowly changing color from white to pinkish white. “I’m not interested” Irene simply answer and look away but when she look back at Seulgi her eyes widen.

 

‘!’

 

“Y---yah! What are you doing!?”

 

Seulgi stops in the middle of removing her . “uhhh… removing my ?”

 

“I know but why are you removing that?”

 

“because I don’t want to take my bath wearing my undergarments. It’s not comfortable you know. It’s like washing my clothes while taking my bath.”

 

“you also know that I’m still taking my bath. Why removing yours while I’m still bathing?”

 

Seulgi let out a desperate sigh. “I thought you’re smart honey? Why you’re always stupid when it comes to me? But fine let me explain to you honey… I’m removing the last fabrics on my body because I want to take my bath and I don’t care if you’re still taking your bath because it’s brighter than the sun that we’re taking our bath together and besides I need someone to scrub my back so come on honey” Seulgi hastily remove the last cloth on her body and drag Irene back to the shower.

 

Irene is just standing behind Seulgi watching her so-called-wife while taking her shower. She can’t believe that it’s just that simple to take a bath with a stranger for her. She’s not even shy or feeling un-easy knowing that they’re not really wives and taking a bath with some stranger can lead to something that was not meant to happen.

 

Irene watch Seulgi slowly caressing her petite yet well built body. She gulp and starting to feel something from her south. “Honey come and join me don’t be shy. I won’t eat you here because I prefer eating you in our bed” Seulgi said and wink at Irene before pushing her under the shower.

 

They continue taking their bath but Seulgi also keeps on teasing the poor Irene with her naughty jokes making the latter blush harder.

 

 

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

 

“baby what flavor of milk do you want?” Seulgi ask Lauren. Lauren look at the line of flavored fresh milks while sitting inside the cart with other things they grab. “uhmm.. mommy I like strawberry, chocolate, melon, banana…”

 

“oopppsss!” Seulgi exclaimed when she accidentally hit another cart because she’s busy getting her daughter’s milk without looking at the front. Seulgi bows at the other person. “sorry” Seulgi said and keeps on bowing.

 

“Seulgi?”

 

A very familiar voice invaded Seulgi’s ears causing the petite mother to stop bowing and look at the owner of the voice with wide eyes. “u---unnie?”

 

“Seulgi!? What are you doing here? And who is this kid?” Wendy shower Seulgi with l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter