D R E A M `1`

DREAMS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was almost evening and he doesn’t see the presence of the youngest one among them inside the practice room. He noticed how the two oldest member already starting to be worried when both of them already keep a hold on to their smart phone; probably hoping to hear any news from their manager that was outside searching for the missing maknae.

“Hyung, I cannot do--!” utters Junhoe shaking his head side to side showing his disagreement over the dance routine rehearsal when most of the members are not focusing, not to mention one of them are missing and their dance steps are always interconnected with one another that need the teamwork of seven people.

Their leader stays silent and pressed the button to make the loud music stopped; if there was stranger inside this room they might think Hanbin was unaffected by this happening but all the other members notice that Hanbin was also slightly distracted every time he saw a shadow passing by the door of the rehearsal room probably hoping the maknae barging in without any injury. “Let’s rest for a while…” advice Bobby while patting Hanbin’s arm aiding him to the seat.

“Donghyuk-ah, there is no news yet?” Hanbin finally open his mouth asking the whereabouts of their maknae towards another one of those who are clueless inside this small rehearsal room. Donghyuk rolls his eyes on the ridiculous question; of course he has no idea as he was also locked inside this four wall room without any update from their manager.

Jinhwan, the eldest notice the tension that slowly filling the room. He looks to the side where Bobby and Yunhyeong were beside him crouching. They are quick to notice and sense the tension in the air. If any of these three didn’t step in right at this moment, things could get ugly and that is the last thing they want right now. “Alright…guys” Jinhwan claps his hand loudly cutting the tense atmosphere along as he gained the attention of the remaining three.

“June-ya, how about some air, huh?” Bobby slung his arms around Junhoe neck, though he felt awkward having to settle with this guy yet as one of the oldest member he need to play a role too. Before exiting the room, he managed to steal a glance as he saw Yunhyeong taking care of Hanbin while Jinhwan alongside Donghyuk.

Right as they exited the room, his friendly arm was slap away. Bobby was taken aback by the reaction from Junhoe and the atmosphere grew awkward instead of air of tense and edgy. “Ah--! I don’t mean anything bad…” the younger one panicked afraid if his action was misunderstood by the older male. “…it’s so awkward” he blurted out honesty and even though he knew Bobby know but he was still thankful that Bobby was willing to stand beside him in such state.

“Hyung, what do you think happen to Chanwoo?” the male crouch down resting his back against the while wall. A question like that gain his attention and curiosity, making him takes out his phone inside his pocket and Bobby check whether their youngest one have ever left any messages to him only to be ignored considering he have been busy preparing for his solo debut. Once he confirmed nothing from his smart phone, he looks up to Junhoe. “…I don’t think he tell me anything…” uttered Bobby shaking his head along denying that he might be the source of Chanwoo disappearance.

Junhoe looks up towards the blonde, blinking his eyes as another person crossed his mind at the moment. “Do you think its Hanbin-hyung?” the younger one asked.

Honestly for him, that thought of it might be their leader causing the disappearance of the maknae wasn’t so distant since if Bobby remembers it right. It happened recently, around last week where Chanwoo decided to be out from the practice earlier and gone disappearing for the whole day. In other meaning, this sort of happening was nothing new but what’s been bothering all of them was the fact they don’t know the cause behind this one. “…try calling him” Bobby said nudging the other male side.

“Hello?” only a few second it takes and he overheard the maknae voice from the other end. What’s wrong? Junhoe eyes widen at the question, as if he wasn’t clear enough of the situation right now. “Jung Chanwoo, are you joking right now? Where are you? Everyone is worried...” he almost curse in annoyance that Chanwoo did not know how serious the situation was. Me? I’m at the top of building, looking down… He frowns unable to comprehend what is the meaning behind those words but before he could say another word, Bobby pull the phone away. “Chanu-ya, where are you? Jinan-hyung and Yunhyeong are so worried” Bobby managed to control his voice so that he wasn’t yelling over the call.

Chanwoo ended the call.

Bobby was left dumbfounded; finding the maknae rude and inconsiderate of the members feeling. He turn to Junhoe passing him the phone and throwing the snapback aside as the anger within him hasn’t subside instead it was raising from the earlier behaviour. “Did he say anything to you?” he asked Junhoe, voice sounded annoyed.

He shakes his head side to side. “…some stuff about top of the building looking down” Junhoe was frowning as he repeated what Chanwoo told him before, thinking that the maknae was fooling round even at such hour.

At the other side, two people are walking as silence wrapping them. Each know how much the tense were making them edgy and both were being considerate of the other in staying silence instead of asking about the whereabouts of Chanwoo. Yet, he couldn’t help but wanting to seek for some answer. “Hanbin-ah, did something happen?” Yunhyeong break the silence.

Hanbin did not say much but a shook in answering.

“But you know it yourself that Chanwoo won’t become like this…” he intended to continue the word but stop halfway when his phone suddenly rang. His eyes widen looking at the contact number. Ignoring his words for Hanbin, he picked up the call. “Chanwoo-ya!” he raise his voice later come sighing of relief to know the maknae was not hurt. Yunhyeong-hyung, you’re fast! He frowned upon the carefree attitude he gets from him. “Do you know the situation right?” his voice turn serious, scolding the young one like a brother should. Aha---! I know you guys are worried about me. I’m sorry hyung…

Hanbin lean as close as he can towards the older male trying to hear the reply from the other male. He frowns unable to participate in the conversation as he could only hear what was being reply by Yunhyeong and he slightly hated the fact Chanwoo doesn’t even asked about him. I’ll leave Hanbin-hyung in your care. Tell him it wasn’t his fault alright? Yunhyeong had only opened his mouth to ask whether he was fine but the line was cut off almost immediately after those words.

Yunhyeong turns toward Hanbin. “…Did you do something this time too?” he asked and he saw how clueless the younger male was at his question. “What did he said, hyung?” he finally asked, curious as to what he heard to make Yunhyeong have such expression over his always calm face. “Did you do something, Hanbin-ah?” he grabs the younger male by the shoulder looking at him straight in the eyes.

Hanbin was taken aback slightly by the sudden action of Yunhyeong only to blink his eyes in confusion, stammering on his words. “I—I don’t do anything, I ss—swear …” he replied while looking back at Yunhyeong.

“Ya! Song Yunhyeong…” both of their attention were distracted by the shout of a familiar voice. They look aside at the corner noticing the small being heading towards them. “Oh, it’s you Jinan-hyung” Hanbin muttered and walks away from being gripped by Yunhyeong who seems flustered by his own action too. The eldest among them walks towards Yunhyeong and ruffles his hair and plastered a forced smile over his lips.

“Yunhyeong-ah, hyung knows you worried but hitting your own member won’t make Chanwoo come back alright?” once again Jinhwan ended his words with a small smile ov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter