Chapter 2

Worth A Million
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER TWO

 

It wasn’t long until Baekhyun was walking a few steps behind Chanyeol who was clearly bothered with the sudden addition of a male servant, the topic of  experienced assistance had been addressed previously which leaves Chanyeol defenseless. Baekhyun was quiet as he followed Chanyeol throughout the mansion, it was all very nicely decorated. The mansion was properly clean and there had been enough paintings positioned against the wall to generate a homely feeling. Mrs. Park stayed downstairs in the office, as her son was walking Baekhyun throughout his home with a disturbed facial expression plastered on his slightly handsome self. Baekhyun tried keeping those inappropriate thoughts to himself and was slightly succeeding so far. Baekhyun applauded himself internally, seconds later this action caused him to bump into Chanyeol who had halted unannounced. Baekhyun massaged his temple whilst he took a step backwards, increasing enough distance between their bodies. Chanyeol exhaled, using profanities afterwards before he took a left turn into a master bedroom. Baekhyun frowned his eyebrows before his face lightened up at the extremely elegant room he entered, his eyes widened at the beautiful interior. The master bedroom was decorated with antique furniture’s, it had the proper amount of furniture’s positioned somewhere in the room. He gawked at the sight, but quickly closed his mouth as he noticed Chanyeol smirking at him from a small distance. Baekhyun recovered his stance quickly as he cleared his throat, a small appreciating smile  turned his lips up as he planned a decent compliment In his mind.

 

“You’ve got a beautiful décor in this room, Mr. Park.”

 

“There’s no need to lie for the sake of your job,” Chanyeol spoke, highly amused as he strolled over to the queen sized bed and took his seat on the expensive-looking sheets. Baekhyun swallowed thickly, words got caught in his throat. He pushed the negative thoughts aside and focused himself on the positive ones, which were mostly out of reach.

 

“It was a compliment, a positive one.” Baekhyun said, correcting the negative statement. Chanyeol laughed with sarcasm tinted in his voice, his eyes lingered on Baekhyun, his stare was slightly bothering Baekhyun as he shook the uncertain thoughts off before walking further into the room. Unaware of the eyes which were still following his every step as he halted before a glass door leading to the balcony which provided him a beautiful view of the garden in the backyard of the mansion. There were flowers, flowers everywhere. Baekhyun gaped at the beautiful sight, cherishing it for a few seconds as he brought his palm up to the window, he spread his fingers as if he was a little child being captured by the magnificent view. Chanyeol was engrossed, and bewildered how a grown up man was stupidly engrossed at the sight of  garden filled with various blooming flowers.

 

He stood up as he kept an eye on Baekhyun, he wondered why his mother had to hire a servant, a male one at that. Chanyeol is quite known for having affairs in his past, his mother must’ve been out of her mind clearly. Chanyeol wasn’t complaining though, he would enjoy every second he would be spending with the man in his home. Chanyeol was about to open his mouth until he heard the voice of his fiancé downstairs, Kyungsoo was home. Chanyeol groaned lightly, it would’ve to wait.

 

“Baekhyun,” Chanyeol addressed the man, as he let his own eyes linger on Baekhyun’s small frame a little longer, ogling him from head to toe basically. Baekhyun had known the moment he turned around, Chanyeol wasn’t very discreet. Baekhyun cleared his throat after a moment, a moment too long perhaps. Chanyeol had probably imagined a thought-out scene in his mind, forbidden and all.

 

“Kyungsoo- My fiancé has arrived. I should properly introduce you to him,” Baekhyun had almost forgotten Chanyeol was e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter