Sidestory 2: SaTzu

Partners

Side Story SaTzu:

“Finally finished with another day of just working in the office!” Sana exclaimed.

“Yeah ever since that kidnapping incident we have so many papers to fill out that we haven’t been able to go patrolling.” Tzuyu sighed.

“It can’t be helped. We finally caught the guy that has been wanted for like what? 10 years? I just feel bad that the local patrol stations have to take over our shift and area as well because we can’t.” Sana said.

“Yeah… Let’s hurry and go submit these files and go see how the 4 are doing in their hospital beds.” Tzuyu told her and the two of them scrambled to turn in their files so they can leave.

Tzuyu was eager to see how her friends were doing in the hospital, but was more eager that she can finally spend some alone time with Sana in the car. The headquarters have been so busy that the two were working on paperwork instead of patrolling. One of the two usually had a night shift or an early morning shift these days because of the chaos that the only time Tzuyu was able to be with Sana alone was the daily visits they made to the hospital. She usually stays over at Sana’s or the other way around almost every day but she hasn’t been able to do so for the past almost 2 weeks and it was driving Tzuyu crazy. She had to pinch herself every now and then so she wouldn’t have an impulse to stare or even hug and kiss her girlfriend during work.

The two of them, finished with their jobs, walked hand in hand from the hospital parking lot to the hospitalized detective’s hospital room. They knocked before opening the door, surprised to see only Jihyo, Nayeon and Mina in the room. They knew something was immediately wrong because Nayeon was in Jihyo’s arms crying. Sana immediately went over to Mina’s bed side, pulling Tzuyu along with her. She mouthed “What’s wrong?” to Mina. Mina told them to wait until Nayeon calmed down. Nayeon tired from crying eventually slept in Jihyo’s arms. Jihyo slowly unraveled herself from Nayeon’s grip and walked over to Mina’s side.

“Sorry Sana and Tzuyu. You guys must be confused as hell. Well, Jeongyeon and Nayeon fought. That explains the reason why she’s not here. Momo went after her so that’s why she’s not here either. Don’t worry everything will be resolved in a few hours.” Jihyo whispered.

“Can we ask why, they fought Jihyo?” Sana whispered back.

Jihyo glanced over at Nayeon to make sure she was asleep. “Well… Nayeon had morning examinations and x-rays so she was a bit cranky when she saw Jeongyeon talking with one of the nurses. You know Jeongyeon was being Jeongyeon so she was smiling, being nice and all that. Nayeon lost it when she saw and accused Jeongyeon of flirting with the nurse. Jeongyeon then defended that she was only conversing with her and waiting for Nayeon to come back. They started arguing and Nayeon not being able to handle it accused Jeongyeon of cheating this time. Jeongyeon all this time was actually keeping her cool but when she heard those words, she got super angry ad left. I arrived here in the middle of the fight but I’ve never seen Jeongyeon that angry before so that’s why Nayeon was crying so hard. Jeongyeon gets angry a lot and snaps at everyone but she never snaps too hard at Nayeon. Momo should be talking to her right now so I’m pretty sure it’ll be ok. Since Jeongyeon may not seem like it but she loves Nayeon too much.” Jihyo explained with a wink.

“Is there anything we can do Jihyo, to help? You, Nayeon senpai and Jeongyeon senpai are like my second parents. I want them to be happy.” Tzuyu told her.

“Can you do me a favor then Tzuyu? Make sure Nayeon doesn’t escape from this room. I need to go apologize to that nurse that got involved in this trouble. She must be feeling terrible right now.”

“How do you know that though? She might have actually wanting to separate them apart.” Sana pointed out.

“She told me she’s engaged before.” Jihyo smiled and left the room.

The three left in the room looked at each other and smiled. Tzuyu then tried to go over to Nayeon’s bedside when she realized she had her hands intertwined with Sana’s still. She blushed and tried to let go but Sana held her hand even tighter and dragged them over to Nayeon. Mina just rolled their eyes at the two, being used to their PDA, decided to sleep and wait for Momo.

“I really hope they get back.” Tzuyu suddenly whispered.

“Yeah me too… You’ve really become fond of the two huh? The Chou Tzuyu who gives the cold shoulder to practically everyone is actually worried.” Sana earning a jab in the ribs.

“Oww… I know I know. They’re like your second parents since your actual parents are in Taiwan but what about me?” Sana pouted.

“They’re like my second parents because they take care of me like my parents. You’re my girlfriend, that’s a different story. So there’s no need to be jealous my love.” Tzuyu told her and kissed her forehead. Making Sana blush and close her eyes at the contact. Tzuyu then tried to lean in to capture Sana’s lips but was interrupted by a loud cough from Jihyo.

“Guys, not in a hospital room, especially when Nayeon just had a love quarrel here.” Jihyo seethed.

“Sorry Jihyo,” the two of them muttered.

“It’s ok. I know you guys haven’t seen each other much because we’re so busy at the headquarters right now. We were supposed to have a week off but Doyoung Oppa and I decided to help out and move the vacation to the week after because they need our help. So you guys are allowed to use the room next door and lock the door. The nurse I just talked to said its ok because we might need it to talk things out.” Jihyo smirked. “Don’t make too much noise though.” She added and winked.

Tzuyu wasted no time, pulling Sana out of Nayeon, Mina and Momo’s hospital room to the empty room next door. She locked it immediately and pushed her girlfriend towards the back of the door. Pinning her against the door. She roughly kissed her girlfriend but her girlfriend was hitting her chest to tell her something so she stopped and sighed.

“Baby, we’re in a hospital! We shouldn’t do this here!” Sana told her.

“But Jihyo told us we can use the room.” She pouted back, giving her best puppy eyes.

“Fine… but only kissing. The rest we shouldn’t do that here.”

“I love you Sana-chan!”

“I love you too, Tzuyu-ah” Sana giggled and their lips met again. Tzuyu kissed her more softly knowing they won’t be disturbed and that they finally had time to each other. Tzuyu and Sana both longed each other since a little before the incident, they were so busy that even though they saw each other and were next to each other at work every day, they had little alone time together. Both of them were enjoying the slow gentle kisses.

“I’ve missed you Sana. Can I stay over tonight? Please? I know we decided when we have early shifts we won’t but just for today?” Tzuyu pleaded.

“Tzuyu-ah as much as I want you to stay over, we’re going to break the rules every time if we did it once.” Sana chuckled.

“I just want to watch a movie and cuddle with you. I won’t do anything you don’t want me to so pretty please?”

Sana was trying to hold in her laughter at her girlfriends desperateness and was failing miserably to do so which was making Tzuyu sulk.

“Ok, ok. Just for tonight. I already know you won’t do anything I don’t like though Tzuyu-ah.” Sana said and pecked her lips. “Now let’s go say goodbye to everyone and go buy groceries. I’ll make dinner tonight.”

“Ok! Let’s hurry Sana!” Tzuyu happily replied and eagerly pulled on her girlfriends hand to go.

“Tzuyu-ah don’t forget that Nayeon and Jeongyeon are still fighting you know?”

“It’s ok Sana-chan! I’m pretty sure those 2 will be fine! But I won’t be if I get less time to spend with you.”

Sana could only chuckle at Tzuyu’s behavior and just let Tzuyu pull her back to the 3 some’s hospital room and then to her car. Both of them were happy that they finally got to spend some time together.

*** Author's note Sorry guys that I haven't uploaded in so long! It's a SaTzu side story like I promised! :) I know I should upload the actual Partners and not just side stories but I'm having a little trouble. Partners is finished but I'm just not satisfied with everything yet, so after I tweak it and become satisfied, I'll upload the chapters! Thank you for bearing with me guys!

Also special thanks to @Byunpenguin and @ryeangryu for the support! You guys are awesome! Thanks for worrying about me ^^