Slight amnesia..

Go Away .. !

DooJoon's POV

"How is she?" We all asked in unison.

"She probably had a fall and bump her head, so she may have slight amnesia." The doctor replied.

"So when will she regain her memory?" Mrs Kim asked worriedly with Mr Kim's arm around her.

"In no time, you will need to help her recall some things though.."

"Thanks.." Mr Kim said. "Can we visit her now?" 

"Sure! But she have not woken up yet.." The doctor replied as he gestured us into the ward.

"To me, I think it's better if she lost her memory.. She'll suffer.. If she remebers Jonghyun.." I thought.

We walked in seeing Ms Kim lying on the bed.

"Taeyeon.." Mrs Kim said as she held on to Ms Kim hand.

Just then, Ms Kim's eyes opened.

"Mummy, Daddy..." She said.

"Taeyeon! You've woken up! DooJoon! Go call the doctor!" Mr Kim said.

I nodded and went to get the doctor.

Taeyeon's POV

The doctor did a check on me and comfirmed that I have slight amnesia. He wished me to regain my memory soon because there's no medicine to cure this. After that, my parents thanked he and he left the ward.

There stood a man beside my parents.

"Who is he?" I thought. "And why am I here?"

"Taeyeon you remember us?" My father asked.

"Ya.. Of course! Mummy, Daddy and.." I said as I pointed to each one of them, but I can't seemed to remember who is that man...

I know he felt disappointed as his face totally changed.

"Taeyeon.. He's your bodyguard remember? DooJoon.." My mother said.

"Yes, yes! I remembered! So sorry DooJoon!" I said and saw his face lit up.

"But mummy, I remember I've another bodyguard, his name is Jong something.. right?" I aked my mother.

Just at this moment, I saw DooJoon whispered something to my parents.

They seemed to agree what he said and they nodded.

"Mummy.. What is it?" I asked.

"Um.. Nothing much.. But do you remember why you came here?" My mother asked.

I shook my head.

"No.. But why?" I asked.

"You no need to know.. It will make you more upset.." My father said.

"All the more I need to know.." But they all didn't answer.

"Mummy? Daddy? DooJoon?" I said, one after the other. "Please.. For once.. Tell me.." I said close to tears.

"Sorry.." DooJoon said as he hang his head down.

"Fine! You all don't want to tell me, I will find out on my own!" I said angrily as I came down my bed and walk away.

"Ms Kim!" DooJoon shouted and wanted to chase after me. But my father held on to his wrist.

"Leave her alone.. She needs to cool down.."

I took the lift up to the rooftop.

Fortunately, there's no one up there.

I stood there facing the scenery.

"What exactly happened?" I thought. "Why can't they tell me?"

I have this feeling, that I really need to know.

And a music keep on chanting in my mind.

But a still don't know what is it.

I can't help but let my tears roll down.

"It's only slight amnesia Taeyeon.. You can remember it soon! Just try to recall.." I thought.

I tried and tried, again and again...

My mind was about to burst!

"Help me!" I couldn't help but shout out.

"Taeyeon? Is that you?" Someone called me.

I turned around.

"Hi.. Im Jung Geun Suk! You remember me?"

I recalled hard.

"Oh ya! Hi!" I said forcing a smile. "So his the one I had a crush on I think.." I said softly to myself.

"Pardon?" He said as he walked towarda me.

"Nothing.. So why are you here?"

"Yearly check-up!" 

"Oh.. So anything wrong with you?"

"Nope.. All strong and healthy!" He said and broke into laughter.

"Then why did you come up here?"

"I miss the scenery.." He said as he stretched his arms.

"You always come up here last time?" 

"Ya.. Because.. Because of my ex-girlfriend.."

"Sorry.."

"Nevermind.. But do you want to know what happen?"

I nodded.

"She got cancer.. And every time, I would accompany her here for check-ups.. She suffered.. alot.." He said as he hang his head down."

"Then..?"

"She did not survived.."

"Oh.. Sorry.."

"Thank you.."

"Why?"

"I never told anyone about this.. I bottled it in my heart for a long time.. I really feels horrible.."

"Why do you trust me so much?"

"I dont know.. Lets not talked about me anymore.. How about you? Why are you here.."

"Umm.." I tried to say something but I can't, my tears would just stream down.

"Nevermind.. I think it would be better if I not know.." He said as he bent down and wiped of my tears.

"Can you help me..?"

"I'll try my best!" 

"I was in the hospital just now.. It was confirmed I have slight amnesia.. I asked my mother, father and even my bodyguard DooJoon to tell me what happened in the past. But they are not wiling to tell me. My father said it'll make me more upset. Something tells me that I really need to know! And a music keep on chanting in my mind! But I don't know where it come from! I don't know anything!" I said as I cried even harder.

I cannot take it. 

I seemed to be overly stressed as I squat down and used my hands to cover my head.

I cried and cried.

Geun Suk squat down and caressed my face.

"I'll help you.. Don't worry.." He said as he hugged me.