Chapter 25

Its always been You

Chapter 25

“Achoo!!”.I sneeze loudly for the umpteenth time.I have been sick for the past two days due to I and Sica’s romantic kiss in the rain.By the time we return home,I was already wet and Sinb start to scold me.The next day itself,I was sick and my fever was high like damn.

“Baby.remove the blanket.I cook you some porridge”.Sica’s voice boom in my ears.I remove the blanket and smile at her.

“Hi S-sica.Achoo!!”.She chuckle at me.

“Aigoo.I lost count of how many times you sneeze today baby.Your nose look red like Rudolph”.She start laughing.

“Yah! that’s rude”.I pout and cross my arms while sulking.

“I was just joking baby.Come on.Let’e eat this ok.You haven’t eaten anything properly for the past two days”.She slowly fed me the porridge.I huff my cheeks at her.

“Sica baby.I’m fullll”.I whine at her.

“Aigoo.Tae baby is whining again.Okay lets stop eating now okay”.She get up from my bed and I grab her wrist.

“Where are you going?Are you going to leave me?”.I pout at her.She widen her eyes at my question.

“Yah! whining baby.Did you hit your head or something?I’m going to the kitchen idiot”.

“Fine.Tae is shorrrryyyyy”.Jessica just laughed at my antics.

“You are really a baby when you are sick Taeyeon.Give me a sec.I will be back soon”.True to her words.She is back as fast as lightning.I open my arms at her gesturing her to give me a hug.She came to me and hug me tight while I bury my face on her crook.

“Sica baby.I’m cold.Cuddle me to sleep”.She nod at me.This has been my routine for the past two days in bed.Jessica has been staying with me for the past two days,true to her words.She does take care of me.She even took a week off just to accompany me.I can be an annoying brat sometimes when I’m sick.

“Are you okay Tae?”.I guess she hears my uneven breathing.

“Sorry Sica.You have to miss work because of me”.She cup my cheeks and face her.

“Remember what you did that day for me.You risk your well being so that you could fullfill my wish.I don’t mind take care of you because I’m the one who is going to take care of you forever though.Although you can be brat sometimes when you are sick but I still love you”.I slap her arms.

“Yah!.I hate you but I love you more.Now let’s sleep”.I fell into slumber.

I slowly open my eyes when I heard Jessica’s voice talking with someone.

“Yes.She is still sick but her fever has decrease though.Yes she is still being a baby,fany ah.You know her anyway”.I slowly stood up from my bed and walk to her.She was talking in the phone who I suppose was fany.I went to her and gave her a back hug.

“Are you ok love?”.

“I think so”.She turn to me and put her hand on my forehead.

“um,your fever has gone down .Its a good sign.Go and sit.I will heat some porridge for you”.

“But sica.I have been eating porridge since the past two days.I want something else!”.

“But taeyeon ah.You are still sick”.I pout at her.

“I’m just sick.It does not mean that I have to eat porridge only.I want some Korean food Sica ah.Please!!”.I plead her.

“But …..”

“Don’t you love me anymore Sica baby?”.I pout and try to show some puppy face to her”.

“yah!!! don’t show your puppy eyes to me.I wouldn’t fall for your trick and yes I still love you”.I cross my arms and went to sit on the sofa,ignoring her who was walking towards me.

“Tae,listen to me ok”.

“I don’t want to.Hmph”.I sulk and turn my body away from her.Didnt I tell you that I can be an annoying brat when I fell sick?.I’ m being a total brat to her right now.

“Baby, look at me please”.She cup my cheek and gaze deeply into my eyes. “I promise I will buy your favourite if you eat this porridge and chicken soup.I want you to get better soon love”.Gosh,her brown eyes is so captivating and I didn’t pay any attention to whatever she said.

“Love?”.I mindlessly nodded when she ask me again while gazing into my eyes.

“Sica baby.Stop looking at me like that”.

“Look like what love?”.Her hand was still on my cheeks,lightly caressing it and she was still looking into my eyes.

“Like you are trying to hypnotize me Sica”.

“Does it work love?”.

“It does baby”.I cant hold it and crash my lips on hers.It been two days since we kiss.I rejected her advance because I don’t want to get sick with me.She tangled her hand on my hair,lightly massaging it while I wrap my arms around her waist.I slowly got on top of her and push her gently to the sofa.Tongue entangled with each other,just kissing slowly while savouring each other.

“Ahhhh,my eyes”.We both were startled and Jessica push me away.But she push me too hard that I hit my back on the side table.I groan in pain and glare at the intruder.

“Yah! don’t you have the manners to ring the bell before you barged into my house Tiffany Hwang!”.

“For your info,I already inform Jessica about my ariival to your house and she is the one who gave me the code to enter your house and secondly,I totally didn’t know you both are making out in the sofa,Duh”.Tiffany roll her eyes at me. “Omo,Jessie are you sick?Did this baby pass her fever to you?Your face are so red?”.She hurriedly check upon Jessica whom face was red in colour.I roll my eyes at her question.

“For someone who got accepted into a famous university,you are still stupid fany ah.Yah! she is blushing you idiot.By the way,thanks for ruining our moment”.

“Taengoo”.Sica look at me while Tiffany scoff at me.

“For someone who proclaim to be sick,you look pretty fine to me Kim Taeyeon.Did you lie about your condition?”.I show her my grin and went to backhug Jessica.

“Because my baby here took care of me so well.So that’s why I’m feeling fine”.I peck her cheek and she pinch my arm.

“Behave Tae.Fany is here”.Jessica warn me

“Whatever,Jessie I bought the food that you ask me to for this little brat here.I’m leaving now.I have to get back to work now”.Jessica and I went to her and gave her a hug.

“Thanks for stopping by Fany ah.I appreciate it”.Jessica said to her.

“Its ok Jessie.I will come back later with Soo.Take care brat”.

“I would hug you but I don’t want you to catch cold.Drive safely Hwang”.I wave at her cutely.Soon after she left,I plop myself on the sofa.Jessica came up to me and pull me up.

“Come on baby,lets eat,If you finish the porridge and chicken soup,I will give you the food that fany brought for you”.My eyes glimmer in happiness.

“Okay,okay lets go”.I held her wrist and drag her to the dining room.

“Gosh,for someone who is sick,she is still strong”.I hear her mumble.After almost an hour,Jessica was replying some email from her office and I was lying on her lap while watching television.

“Sica ah.I’m bored”.

“So what do you want me to do?”.She ask me while still looking at her laptop.

“Argh,can you pay attention to me and not staring at your laptop?”.She look at me irritatingly. “You told me you are on leave and yet you are checking your work while here?”.I ask her.

“Well,I have work to do because I’m still the CEO and I have to work taeyeon ah.Furthermore,I’m just replying to some emails”.

“Then you should have just gone to work.I did not ask you to take care of me?”.I blurted out and I notice Jessica’s aura changes.Gosh,me and my ing mouth!.

“Pardon me Kim Taeyeon?”.She ask me while I gupl in fear.

“N-no Sica.I’m s-sorry”.

“What did you say?.Do you think I was force to take care of you idiot?.I took care of you cause you are my girlfriend.You are really an jerk and annoying brat when you are sick Taeyeon”.She shut the lid of her laptop and went to my room while she bang my door close.I sigh and lean on the sofa.After a few moment,I walk to my room with my blanket wrapped around me.I knock the door twice before entering.

“Sica I’m entering.Please don’t be angry”.I said before entering because she tend throw things around when she is angry.

“Get out Kim”.Her cold voice greeted me.She was sitting on the edge of the bed.I slowly approach her and face her.I cup her cheek.

“I’m sorry Sica baby.You know I can be annoying and jerk like you said when I’m sick right?”

“So does that mean you can talk whatever you want Kim Taeyeon”.When I about touch her hand,she slightly push my hand which made me stumble down on the cold floor.

“Ouch!”.I groan in pain.I look at Jessica who panic and approach me.

“Oh gosh Taeyeon ah.Are you okay?!.I’m so sorry”.She help me up and look at me. “Are you hurt anywhere?”.I nod at her and she check my body for any bruises.

“Its not in my body,its in here”I pointed to my heart (a/n:cheesy Tae.*roll eyes*).

Jessica just scoff and push me away.She climb up the bed and pull the blanket over her head.I follow her to the bed and sat beside her.I playfully tap on the blanket.

“Hello anybody home?”.No answer. “did you see my girlfriend by any chance?I saw her hiding beneath this blanket?”.I keep tapping the blanket which made her annoyed.

“Stop it Kim Taeyeon before I throw you out from the bed”.I ignored her words.

“You would not do that because you love me too much for that”.I playfully told her.

“Taeyeon stop it”.She told me.

“So please look at me love”.I told her. “Please love?”.I heard her sigh loudly.She pull the blanket and look at me with a deadpanned face.

“What is it Kim Taeyeon?”.I cup her cheek and kiss her forehead.

“Jessica Jung Sooyeon,the world’s most beautiful,gorgeous and awesome women who is also my one and only girlfriend.I’m sorry for being an annoying jerk to this beautiful princess.So please forgive me?”.I peck her lips and let it linger for sometime before pulling back.

“I want to hear more”.

“Huh?”.

“I want to her more sweet words like just now Kim Taeyeon the cheeseball”.I lie beside her.

“Hmm…You are the only queen who own the throne my heart.I love you from the moon to the back till the black hole”.She snuggle closer to me.

“I love you too”.She peck my lips. “I wanna hear more pick up lines”.

“Aigoo Sica baby.I have to think for the pick up lines”.I sigh and kiss her temple. “Just sleep love”.

“I don’t want to.Sing for me please”.She look at me cutely.I start singing for her song before I heard her light snores.I kiss her forehead and pull her closer to me.

“You must be tired from taking care of me right?”.I caress her hair. “’Thank you for taking care of me Jessica.Have a good sleep.I love you more”.