Yobosaeyo (Part 2)

Tales After Dark Presents: Skream Kweens

Hey Everyone! I hope you all are enjoying this installment with the lovely ladies of K-Pop and wish to make more series with Skream Kweens in the future, let me know! Also since we're nearly coming to an end with the season, I will announce the new cast for Tales After Dark 5 and the tales for the season! Hope you all enjoy this chapter and beware of the caller on the other line....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Flashback - 2 Years Ago~

Hara, Min and Hye Lim went to the police station together to report a horrible crime. It started with a harmless prank from their show but a friend took it too far when a girl wasn't understanding the joke and then pushed her in anger which resulted in her accidental death. The officer approached the girls with a worried look on his face.

"Morning girls, how I can I help you today..?" The young officer asked the girls who were felt shocked and crying silently together.

"We need to report a murder that just happened..." Min replied with tears in her eyes.

"A girl was pushed down the stairs by someone, and then died..." Hye Lim tried to control her tears while the girls held each of her hands.

"Do you know who did this..." The officer asked carefully before Hara bravely spoke up.

"Her name in Jung Nicole and she's dangerous..." Hara spoke up whilst tearing up while Min and Hye Lim nodded.

After the testimony, the police came over to the dorm and arrested Nicole who was protesting that it was an accident but the girls knew that she was not normal and had a bad temper which makes her dangerous and now resulted in an innocent girl's death.

"Girls! Help me out, they're arresting me just for a joke!" Nicole screamed out in hysterical state while she was being handcuffed and taken into the police van while Hara, Min and Hye Lim looked on with sadness and fright. They also witnessed Nicole's outbursts during their class when she stabbed a pencil on a bully's hand and changed the shampoo with hair removal cream for a popular girl who mocked her during English class.

The court sentenced Nicole to be committed in an Insane Asylum due to her mental state, the girls were sitting on the benches watching the case unfold and felt silent relief for giving justice to the innocent victim. Nicole was being dragged whilst laughing hysterically which frightened Hara, Min and Hye Lim.

"I'll be back girls! I will have the last laugh..!" Nicole swore revenge before she was tranquilised with an injection and was dragged in the van. Little did they knew that her words would prove to be frighteningly true few years later.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The girls feel frightened and cornered by the murderous Nicole who finally came back to get her revenge. She broke into the house with the axe and called the girls on the phone and to frighten then further, she cut the electricity for the house and is downstairs waiting to kill them. 

"I'm finally back girls...let's get on with the show!" Nicole maniacally screamed while she was coming upstairs with the axe to break down the door. The girls can hear Nicole hacking through the rooms 

"How are we gonna get out of here....!" Min whispered in fright.

"We just need to find a way to escape without getting killed..." Hara replied while the girls looked for an escape.

"We'll escape through the window..." Hye Lim suggested and while they were trying to open the window, a sound was heard.

"WHACK!" Nicole hacked through their door with an axe while the girls looked in horror and tried to find a way to hide in the dark and escape from the psychotic Nicole.

"WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!" Nicole felt the sick satisfaction that she broke the door where her former friends were hiding, she couldn't wait to hear their screams when they die in her hands.

"Here's Nicole-y!" Nicole tried to imitate The Shining scene by sticking her head through the axe hole but saw that the girls were nowhere in sight. She opened the door fully and checked around the room where they could be hiding. As soon as she was looking behind her, she tripped and fell down on a wire entangled near the bottom of the desk.

Hara, Min and Hye Lim came out from the bathroom and tried to escape but Nicole caught Hara's foot which made her trip while the girls screamed in horror. Min and Hye Lim tried to drag Hara out of Nicole grip while Nicole kept on holding on with an evil smile.

"You can't get away from me girls!" Nicole laughed before her hand was stomped by Min while Hye Lim snatched Nicole's hand off from Hara's foot and escaped from the room.

The girls were running near the staircase and saw the front door open for them to escape but then a sound of shock was heard.

"GASP!" Hye Lim looked behind her and saw Nicole hacked her from behind and fell down from the attack. The girls looked on shock and ran to Nicole in anger of attacking Hye Lim.

"Go without me girls, save yourselves..." Hye Lim spoke slowly whilst wincing in pain while the Hara and Min tried to snatch the axe from Nicole who is trying to attack them. They were wrestling over the axe not realising they were near the stairs.

"You all will die! I will have the last laugh.." Nicole taunted the girls who were struggling to get the axe.

"You're wrong Nicole..." Hye Lim spoke out with a quiet laugh which confused Nicole.

"Because the joke is on you!" Hara and Min screamed aloud a line said on their show surprising Nicole who let go of the axe and fell down the stairs backwards to her death which was ironic as she similarly killed an innocent girl the same way few years, the only difference is that Hara and Min killed her in self-defense.

Hara and Min ran towards Hye Lim and got a towel to stop the bleeding on her back from the attack that occurred earlier, they huddles together and went downstairs slowly to go outside.

The sound of sirens were beng heard outside and cars were parked outside. The police force arrived and the girls finally felt relieved and in peace after the frightful night they faced. The police saw the girls' condition and demanded to have paramedics to look for injuries and also took Nicole's dead body in a stretcher.

Hara and Min gave their statements of the incident of the attack and the death of Nicole ruled as a case of self-defense as she was a wanted prisoner on the run. They entered into the ambulance van to help Hye Lim treat her wounds and adjust the oxygen mask.

"You don't have to worry girls...your friend will be okay and is taken to the hospital to recover from her injuries..." The paramedic informed them with a smile. 

Hara and Min rode along in the van to visit from the hospital, they felt exhausted after the long night and closed their eyes to sleep whilst holding each other's hands with Hye Lim's hands and take a long rest for the night.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The End

06 May 2019