T'Was The Fright Before Christmas (Part 2)

Tales After Dark Presents: Skream Kweens

Hello to all my readers! Merry Christmas and hope you all enjoying your holidays, sorry I had been busy in the last few days and couldn't update the chapter soon. Merry Christmas once again and a Happy New Year so I hope you all enjoy reading this chapter because you all are in for a scare.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ji Young felt the time ticking every minute and thought of how to deal with the killer Santa and avoid being jailed for her husband's murder. 

"RING RING!" The phone rang which frighened Jo Young who was approaching the phone on the table, she carefully answered the call to check who was calling.

"Yobosaeyo..." Ji Young answered the phone in a cautious tone to the caller.

"Yobosaeyo Ma'am, I'm one of the officers who received the call earlier and I wanted to call you again for a message..." A male officer informed Ji Young.

"Mianhemida...what kind of message..." Ji Young felt puzzled and inquired the officer.

"I was thinking if you had encountered an insane killer dressed as Santa Claus who was creeping around the area, a radio announcement was given earlier to all people and warned everyone to not step out of the house until the killer was arrested." The officer informed Ji Young who was surprised to hear the announcement.

"Mianhe...I was busy with my daughter earlier and I wasn't aware of this news and haven't seen the killer around me..." Ji Young lied to the officer over the phone.

"Araso Ma'am, if you get any sightings of the killer Santa, call the police and we will send someone out to your house...stay safe and alert and good night..." The officer replied to Ji Young.

"Kamsahamnida..." Ji Young disconnected the call and smirked to herself, she saw an axe on the table and found a way to avoid her crime and stay alive.

"Mianhe Officer....I didn't kill my husband, it was that killer Santa..." Ji Young mocked at being innocent and decided to blame her crime on the killer Santa. 

Meanwhile Minah heard the sounds of bell and felt excited to think it was Santa but when she looked out her window, there wasn't anyone outside and pouted at herself for waiting for him to come.

"I hope he comes soon and get my presents..." Minah wondered to herself before she went back to sleep again

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ji Young went out of the house again to check for the killer Santa but he was still out cold on the snow after being thumped by the blunt side of the axe. She put a stool to leave the door slighly open so she can enter inside again. She took the axe with her to hack her dead husband's head to make it look like a cold blooded murder by the killer Santa and avoid the arrest herself.

She lifted the axe to aim at her husband's head but keeps on missing since it felt heavy to handle while the wind was slowly knocking the stool away from the door. She lifted the axe for the third time again and finally had the aim ready on the forehead.

"THWACK!" The axe was hacked onto the dead body but at the same time, the stool was knocked down which locked her ot of the house.

"Aish!" Ji Young cursed herself when she tried to enter the house without a key, but realised that there was a spare key under the doormat. She lifted the doormat and found the key before using it to unlock the door to ther house. 

She stood near the window with the phone in her hand and dialled the number to call the police about the killer Santa sighting and murder.

"Yobosaeyo..." A female officer answered the phone while Ji Young was preapring to feel terrified over the phone.

"Yobosaeyo...there's a killer Santa who's trying to kill me! He killed my husband and waiting outside! Please come over..." Ji Young was screaming over the phone like a frightened victim.

She looked out the window and shcoked to see the axe removed from the dead body and ran over to the next window to see the killer Santa disappeared which frightened her more. 

"Araso Ma'am, We'll send someone out soon to apprehend the killer, if you can give your address and we'll come soon..." The female officer informed Ji Young who is still fearing for the killer Santa. She recited her address to the female officer over the phone while they sent an officer to arrest the killer.

"Just stay calm and don't go outside, if you have a gun or any kind of weapon, defend yourself as you can in the meantime.." The female officer informed Ji Young who went running to the store room to find her husband's licensed gun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She rummaged through the drawers and found the gun but was accidentally locked inside the room, she tried to turned the door knob but still wouldn't open. 

"BUMP!" She saw through the window next to her and found a ladder being used outside by someone, she heard the bells ringing and tried to knock the door down.

She saw someone climbing up the ladder and saw the killer Santa smiling through the window in a creepy way while she felt frozen in fright and tried to get out.

"He's here Omma, Santa is finally here!" Minah was announcing in excitement which terrified Ji Young who was scared of seeing her die by the killer.

"ANDWE! Stay away from Minah!" Ji Young shouted at the killer Santa was climbing up the ladder which was heading towards Minah's bedroom window.

"Hurry up Santa! I wanna see what you got for me and Omma!" Minah popped her head through the window in excitement to bring Santa inside from the ladder. He was trying to reach through while Minah was stretching her small hand to bring him in.

Ji Young found a lock pick and unlocked herself from the store room, she ran upstairs to rescue her daughter from the killer Santa but saw no one in the room with the window open, she thought she was too late until she heard a voice.

"Omma where are you...?" Minah called out from downstairs and Ji Young saw her unharmed and safe.

"Where were you Minah? I was looking for you..." Ji Young slowly went downstairs to go to Minah until her daughter held the hand of the killer Santa which terrified her and shook her head in disbelief.

"I told you Santa was going to come, I'm so happy that I got my presents and he wants to give you something..." Minah informed Ji Young since her daughter was unaware of the killer Santa's intentions.

"Aniyo! It can't be happening...!" Ji Young looked at them in shock and was shook her head in denial.

"So tell me Ma'am, are you naughty...or nice....?" The killer Santa asked in a creepy tone while the door opened with the snow and wind howling in the air.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOOOOO!" Ji Young screamed in horror....

Sometimes Karma can be a because whatever goes around, it always come back around in the worst way you've never imagined....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of The First Story

27 December 2016