Fishing date

An old friendship blooms up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yonghwa invited the 2 Busan boys from BTS on a fishing trip with him and Jonghyun while Jonghyun invited Seohyun, Hyoyeon and Yoona. This way no one could say it was a double date and Seohyun would be less awkward with the two kids around. Aside from that, cnblue wanted to try a dance concept while BTS had plans for a band concept but only Jimin and Jungkook were schedule free.

"Yah maknaes, why are you two giggling?" Hyoyeon looked suspiciously at her little sisters. "CNBLUE will do a dance concept" Seohyun brought out between a fit of giggles, "oh unnie, you don't even know half the level of awkwardness when they try to dance... Yoona unnie knows because she taught Jonghyun oppa to dance for his solo album" Yoona nodded in confirmation and smiled evilly, "I got videos as black mail material"
Hyoyeon shook her head in defeat, Yoona would always be the evil maknae.

They met up on the boat and Yonghwa gave Seohyun a casual hug while checking if she was dressed warm enough.
Seohyun smiled a bit shy when she stepped back, "oppa, you look like a real busan namja"
He was dressed in a worn out jeans and a comfortable shirt with a wind jacket and his hair messy from the wind. Seohyun found the sight quite attractive and her cheeks tinted pink.

After greeting the other boys, they set off. Seohyun joined Yonghwa and Jonghyun as they tried catching some fish while Yoona and Hyoyeon taught the younger boys to dance on Tell Me Your Wish. Yonghwa softly sang along as he waited for the fish.
Seohyun giggled, "chicken legs" 
"What are you saying?" He playfully gave her a light shove with his arm, "Are you making fun of me?" She dared to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter