Dinner at Soshi

An old friendship blooms up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yonghwa was invited along with his cnblue brothers at the SNSD dorm to celebrate Tiffany and BTS' Taehyung their one year couple anniversary. Officially only Taeyeon and Tiffany still lived there but sometimes the other girls slept over and all parties were held there if it involved guys since the media just loved blowing up things. Yoona also gave him and Jonghyun a hint that the leader couple would interrogate Minhyuk. The thought made Yonghwa snicker, earning strange looks from his maknaes. "Hyung, kenchanayo? Jungshin looked confused at him as they were in the lift. Yonghwa smiled innocently and Jonghyun rolled his eyes, "Never mind him, Jungshin-ah... hyung was exposed to too much sun so he got a bit whacky, that's all.

The door got opened by Leeteuk who smiled warmly at them, "Come in and join the craziness" They could already hear Sunny her laughter and Jessica's dolphin screams followed by Yoona's evil snickering and Taeyeon scolding them, "Ya! Look at the mess you made! You will clean it up!"
"They were experimenting with yogurt and fruit but Sunny forgot to put the lid on the blender" Leeteuk explained and brought them to the livingroom where Tiffany sat with Seohyun, Yuri, Hyoyeon and the BTS boys.
"Annyeonghaseyo, cnblue imnida" they bowed politely.
The BTS boys got up and bowed politely too, "annyeonghaseyo, Bangtan sonyeodan" they introduced themselves. Yonghwa motioned them to sit down, "We are all here as friends, no need to be so formal" He smiled warmly at Tiffany and Taehyung, "Chukahae" and he handed them a gift and pulled Taehyung in a brotherly hug, "thanks for taking care of our Fany, keep it up"
Minhyuk sat down next to Yuri, Jonghyun went off to find Yoona, Jungshin started chatting with the BTS boys.

Yonghwa casually slid down on the couch next to Seohyun, "Chukahae on your role in the Chinese-Korean drama" he smiled and she automatically smiled back, "gomawoyo, oppa. You too on Cooking Up A Storm" she replied sincerely, her eyes sparkling brightly. He carefully put his hand on hers, "I'm sorry I missed your musical but I heard only praises about your performance, you should sing for me sometimes when I can't sleep" "You need to sleep, oppa" She eyed him worried, "your eyebags are awful and I can hear you sniffing so you got a cold again" her nostrils started flaring and he gave her his best defeated puppy look, "Hyuun, I am lonely" She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter