On the island

An old friendship blooms up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They arrived at the little island and Jonghyun tied the boat to a big tree trunk with help of Jungkook and Jimin.  

"You two did great with catching fish" He smiled and ruffled their hair affectionately.  Jungkook gave him a bunny smile and started running around the island.

 

The girls unpacked everything while Yonghwa set up the fire  to cook rice and fish.  "Hyun,  I am working hard so go easy on me at dance practice ahrasseo?"

Seohyun gave him a blank stare and resumed washing the fish.

"Noona,  I will clean the fish" Jimin gave her a sweet smile and took the basket with fish from her.  

"Such a sweet fluffy child" Hyoyeon pinched his cheek.

 

They worked as a team while teasing each other merciless.  

"Oppa,  if your rice tastes awful I will make you dance You Think" Seohyun playfully threatened and giggled when Yonghwa's face turned white. "Hyuun!" He whined.

He secretly watched her while cooking rice,  her wavy hair tied in a high ponytail and her teeth sunk in her bottom lip while she scrunched her nose in concentration.  She was so cute and perfect,  he was tempted to hug and kiss her but that would startle her and he didn't want to lose her trust now.  

 

Hyoyeon watched them and whispered something in Jimin and Jungkook's ears.  The older boy nodded and disappeared into the woods.  The SNSD dancer waited a bit before looking around,  "Jungkook-ah,  have you seen your brother? The BTS maknae looked up to her with his big innocent eyes,  shaking his head.  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter