ROADS INTERTWINED

CATCH ME, I'M FALLING FOR YOU

Sehun and I walked towards our classroom sinnce we both have the same course. He's surely a good catch. I mean, don't get me wrong, he's handsome, easy to talk to, very nice and he makes me smile. He is like my bestfriend.

Tss. I missed Suhonny terribly. It's been a while since we've seen each other. I missed his voice, his smiles, his care. I missed everything about him. Then, my day will not be complete without him but now, I have to teach myself to live without him by my side.

Maybe he's been to happy being with Yuri that he forgotten his bestfriend. It hurts but I need to accept the reality. I'm just glad that someone named Sehun became my new friend. I don't have to be alone always.

" We're here." Sehun smiled and let me enter the classroom first before him. He playfully raised his eyebrows and extend his hand like a prince to his princess. I can't help not to smile.

" Thank you, you're majesty." I rode with his drama.

"You're very much welcome, my dearest Princess." And giggled.

I rolled my eyes. What a man! Then, I took my seat. He followed me and sat down at the vacant seat beside me.

After the class, Sehun and I went to the cafeteria for our lunch. We fall in line for our orders. A minute passed by, Sehun excused himself for awhile.

While waiting, I was engrossed with my phone when a familiar scent envaded my nose. I knew that smell! I can't be mistaken! It's my bestfriend, Suhonny! As I turned my gaze to the person, i felt two hands embracing my waist and put me into a tight hug.

"I missed you, my Bunny. Where have you been?" Suho whispered in ny ear that sent thousands of electricity into my whole body. I was shaking and my knees were becoming smooth.

"I missed you too, Suhonny. But maybe you can release me now, there are alot of students now watching us." I whispered. 

"I don't care!" He hissed and burried his face in my neck. It felt so good. I am just so happy that he's with me now. 

" How sweet you two." Kai said, one of Suho's friends. 

"Shhh. .don't disturb them Kai. They're making up the lost time." Chen replied.

"Who was lost,everyone? Should we start finding them? I miss finding someone aside from the Pokemon" Xiumin shouted as he entered the cafeteria.

Suho lift his head and glared his friends. They nodded and went to their table. Then, he faced me.

"Come, let's eat together Bunny. I miss eating with you." He said while having a puppy eyes.

I smiled. As I was about to say yes, Sehun entered the room with a sweet smile intended for me. Then his smile faded when he saw Suho holding my hands. What was that for, Sehun? Are you. . .?? No, no,no. It can't be.

"So sorry I took a long time Sunny."

"Its okay, Sehun." Suho who's on my side became serious and pulled me near to him. I raised my gaze to him with a questioning look. 

"Who is he, Bunny?"

"Bunny?" Sehun asked.

"Bro, he's Sunny's bestfriend." We looked at to someone who just shouted and found Beakhyun on the table while enjoying his ice cream. 

"Ah. So it's you." Sehun said.

"What me?" Suho replied with a confused look.

"Nothing, dude. I'm Sehun. Sunny's new friend. Nice meeting you."  Both the boys shake their hands. 

"Miss, may I take your order?" The  crew asked me.

"Ham sandwich and a a bubble tea, please." I said to her with smile.

"Make it two orders, Miss. Thank you." Sehun interrupted. The girl crew giggled as Sehun smiled at him and went on to take our orders.

"No! Make it three, Miss." Suho inquired.

I was shocked when I heard Suho. Since when did he start eating ham? He doesn't like it. Not a bit. Maybe he was influenced by Yuri. At the thought of the girl, I was about to ask Suho when I noticed that Suho and Sehun were exchanging stares. Uh uh. What happened? 

"Ehem. .guys, the orders are here."  I got my money and was about to pay the bill when. .

"I'll be the one to pay for you, Bunny." - Suho

"Its my treat, Sun." - Sehun

I was left shocked by their actions. I can feel the tension in the air between these two. Suho was holding my left hand while Sehun was holding my other hand. I need to do something. I need to. . .

" Babe! You're just here." A woman's voice echoed the whole cafeteria since everyone kept quiet while watching the little scene we've created.

Then, Suho released my hand and went to the woman, his girlfriend. Yuri didn't bother the people around them and kissed Suho on his lips. Everyone shouted like idiots but the two didn't seem to mind.

"Whoah!" The boys shouted.

"Get a room, you two. This is a cafeteria. Not a hotel. Shooo!" Chanyeol shouted. 

I tried to hold my tears from falling. I bowed down for them not to see the pain in my eyes. I wanted to run away and hide but it seems that my feet was being glued on the floor.

Then I felt someone embraced me. No need to see who the person is, I just hugged him tightly and burried my face on his hard chest. I cried silently. Then he led me out of the cafeteria without anybody noticing us.

" You've got yourself into a big trouble, Suho." D.O said to himself while watching Sehun and Sunny went out of the cafeteria.