REVEAL

CATCH ME, I'M FALLING FOR YOU

A/N: AS PROMISED, HERE'S AN UPDATE GUYS. I'VE WATCHED SUNNY'S VIDS ON YOUTUBE  AND I LAUGHED SO HARD WHEN SHE DID AN AEGYO HAHAHA. . .WHAT A SILLY YET ADORABLE GIRL SHE IS! AND SHE LOOKED GOOD DURING THE MBC AWARDS.

 

Sunny fakely coughed to get her new Boss's attention away from her thighs. When he looked at her, she gave him a what-the-hell-are-you-looking-at look.

Suho straightened up and pretended he didn't hear her. He adjusted his necktie and exhaled deeply. He felt the room became hotter. Was it because of her deadly legs?

"Damn! I've seen a lot of them. .more beautiful than her but what's with hers that made me forget the world. Get a grip man!" Suho scolded himself.

"Sir?" Sunny was still standing in front of him beautifully while holding her things.

Sunny saw admiration in his eyes but was gone after a second. Back was his blank look and fiery eyes. 

"Go ahead Miss Lee and start your job. Prepare yourself in an hour, we will be meeting with an inverstor. I want you to be attentive with every single word that will be coming out from the investors' mouth." Suho instructed her without givibg her a glance. His eyes on his laptop.

"Affirmative Sir." Sunny replied as she arranged her things on the table.

"And take note, I don't want my secretary to be like a fool." He added.

"Tss. Fool huh? Then you're a ! Hmp!" Sunny mumbled and sat down.

She saw Coby's picture in a frame, she wanted to put it there but she decided bot to or else Suho will see it. It will be a big trouble. Coby looked like a younger version of him. 

She smiled before putting the frame inside the drawer and started to work. Her smile didn't escaped from Suho's piercing eyes.

"Who's that in that frame that made her smile? Is it her boyfriend? Or husband? Uggh! What is it with you Suho? It's non of your goddamn business!" He mumbled.

The two continued to work together. Both of them were avoiding to look at each other. Defeaning sound around them. After a couple of minutes, Suho called Sunny using the intercom.

"Miss Lee, make me a coffee right now. I want it within five minutes." 

"S-sir! What kind of. . . ." Sunny didn't finish her words when she heard the busy tone.

"Hah! What a douchebag this man is! Where is his manner! I'm not yet done yet he hung up on me!" Sunny gritted her teeth and went to the pantry. 

She remembered way back that Suho liked  cappucino so she made one. After making, she knocked on his office. 

"What did I tell you Miss Lee?! Within five minutes but you're a minute and five seconds late!" He angrily told her.

"I'm sorry Sir but I was trying to figure out what coffee you would like but you already hung up on me." Sunny reasoned out trying to calm her nerves before she turned into a monster because of this annoying man.

"So?? Its not my problem anymore! Next time Miss Lee, follow my instruction carefully or you will end up nothing." He thretened her.

Sunny's sweet look turned into a fierce one. He can see the fire in her eyes intently looking at him. Then  gone again and she gave him a sarcastic smile.

"Yes Your Highness! I will remember that and next time, no more cream Sir, only poison for you to learn your lesson." She said the last sentence into a whisper for her not to be heard or else,  goodbye work already and she went outside without giving him a look.

"Are you saying something Miss Lee?"

"Aww. . .nothing Sir. Do you need anything Sir?" Sunny replied giving emphasis to the word Sir.

"No. Just prepare yourself and we will be going to the meeting." Suho said with finality telling her to go out.

"Hmp! I want to wring your neck right now! I can't believe you were my bestfriend then." Sunny uttered with a tight fist.

Suho and Sunny arrived at an exclusive restaurant. They were greeted by a staff and led them to a particular place. 

Sunny's hands were full of things needed for the said meeting. She didn't want her new Boss to find fault on her and use it against her. 

They arrived earlier so both of them were given enough time to prepare. Sunny excused herself to do a retouch. Suho didn't answer so she  assumed it that it was a yes.

She just applied a light make up making her look younger than her age. Her hair in a ponytail leaving some strand beside her face. 

When she went out, she already saw some men on their table. She politely butted in and sat down beside her boss.

"Must be the investors." She said to herself.

"So we can assure you Mr. Jang that our company offers a world class. . . ." Suho stopped from explaining when he noticed that the men in front of him were looking beside him. 

Suho had no plan to introduce Sunny to the men but all of them were looking at her like a specimen. One of them weas having  glint in the eyes as he watched Sunny. He felt he wanted to kick the guy out of the restaurant.

"Gentlemen, this is my executive assistant, Miss Lee Sunny." Suho introduced her.

Sunny bowed down her head and gave them a sweet smile. 

After a two-hour negotiation, the deal was successful. A light conversation was bow happening on the table. Sunny was just listening to them.

"Here Sunny, try this one." One of the men served her and put something on her plate.

"Thank you Sir." Sunny shyly replied and looked at Suho beside her. Suho's smile faded away after hearing the man's special treatment to Sunny. Looks like he was smitten by Sunny.

"I like your name, Sunny. Just like your smile, it brightens the world." He told her.

Sunny blushed and uttered a thank you to the man.

Suho unconciously tightened his fist under the table. He didn't like the way this man was acting. Je wanted to take Sunny away from him.

"Looks like my son likes your secretary Mr. Kim." The old man in the group told him. He just gave him a fake smile then turned his gaze to Sunny, giving her a silent warning.

"Will someone be angry of I invite you out for dinner, Miss Sunny?" The guy continued, still looking intently to Sunny.

"Ahhmm. ..ahhh. . .actually. . ." She was cut short when she heard her Boss.

"Me!" Suho suddenly blurted out that made all of them looked at him.

Suho tried to find a resolve with his own stupidness and acted calm.

"I mean, its okay with me if you will take her out as long as its not office hours." He answered that made the guy smile.

Sunny was speechless. She was offended by his action. She felt like he didn't care about her anymore. Their friendship was over. Their love gone. She tried to hide her sadness with her smile. She decided to be playful with the guy to ease the tension she was feeling.

"Actually Sir, there's just one person you need to ask with. And if he said yes, then I'm in!" Sunny said while acting like a happy one.

Suho was shocked on Sunny's reply. He thought she will turn him down knowing her way back. And wait! What about that Sehun guy?

"Flirt huh?" Suho whispered enough for her to hear him. Sunny didn't mind him though his words worsen the pain in her heart. 

"And who's it gonna be? Tell me Miss Sunny and I will kneel down in front of him just to have a dinner with you." The guy continued to flirt with her. 

The old Jang was just listening to his son's  moves while sipping his coffee and having a smile on his face. He looked so amuse with the two. Suho was poker faced while waiting for her answer. His world suddenly stopped when he heard her answer 

"Sir, you need to ask permission to my. . .son."