GAME ON

CATCH ME, I'M FALLING FOR YOU

A/N: I REALLY DON'T KNOW HOW THIS CHAPTER WILL COME OUT HAHAHA. . .PLEASE DO FORGIVE ME, I GOT SICK AND THIS WHAT MY FEVER GOT ME WITH MY IMAGINATION. I HOPE YOU'LL STILL ENJOY THIS ONE. :)

 

"Good morning Sun!" Jessica greeted her the moment she stepped inside her office. She was just few blocks away from her.

Jessica was the one who suggested Sunny to be here in Luxembourg. She followed her after she suggested to apply in their company since both of them have the same nature of work.

Jess was there all througout her journey. She knows everything. Coby treats her like his second Mom. They were the only family there until Sehun came out and became an additional to their family.

"Morning Jess." She answered while rummaging to her paperworks without giving her a glance.

Jessica didn't answer. She was just looking at Sunny who was npw facing her laptop. A naughty smile was on her face.

Sunny raised her gaze to her and gave her an annoyed look.

"Don't start okay? I know that smile of yours Miss Jung." Sunny told while pointing her finger to her.

"What look Miss Lee?" Jessica replied innocently.

"Tss. Spill it." Sunny urged her trying to act cool pf thr topic Jess was bout to open up. 

"You ready to have him again in your life?" Jessica eyed her curiously, taking the chair in front of her table.

"I don't know, Jess. I'm afraid he will take Coby away from me if he does. I can't live with that." Sunny replied while holding her temples.

"But he has the right to know.  No matter how you deny it Sun, he's Coby's dad." 

"Yeah. I know that Jess. I can't hide this forever but not now. I still have to gather my strengths." She exhaled deeply.

"I think you badly need that. I heard that he will be here in our company for quiet some time. And he will be having his office right here in our building." Jessic said.

Sunny's eyes grew wide. 

"Whaaaattttt????"

"And I heard as well that he will be having a. . . . ." Jessica's words were cut off because of the ringing of the phone on Sunny's table.

"Yes Sir, good morning. Yes Sir. . . .right away Sir." Sunny put down the phone.

"Jess, let's talk later. I need to go to the CEO's office. He's asking a favor."

Jessica nooded and hugged her.

"Good luck Sun! Aja!" 

"What was that supposed to mean? Am I going to be in trouble?" Sunny looked at her with questioning eyes. 

"The answer is in the office so go!" Jessica turned her back at her and went to her table.

Sunny exhaled sharply. She stretched her skirt a little below the knee exposing her shapely and flawless thighs. She may not have a long-legged ones but she had a legs men could die for as what her friends said. She shooked her head.

"Go Sunny!" She whispered to herself.

Sunny arrived at the last floor where only the CEO occupies. It has an overlooking view of the city and is very cozy for anyone who will be visiting. 

She knocked the door thrice and opened it the moment she heard the permission.

Sunny saw her boss across the room talking to someone. Her heart skipped a beat when she recognized who it was. His back is facing her.

"Please sit down, Miss Lee. I want you to meet Mr. Kim Suho. He's our new stockholder and he will be here for a few months to see the operation of our company. You will be his secretary since he told me earlier that you knew each other way back home." Her boss explained lengthly but Sunny could understand what others he was saying.

She didn't know what to say or do. She wanted to run and back out and beg that she didn't want to be his secretary. Being his secretary will mean trouble for her life. But she knew she can't complain. She needs to follow or else!

"Yes Sir. G-g-glad to-o meet you Mr. Kim." Sunny looked at him with a plastered fake smile on her lovely face. Out of politeness, she offered him her hand.

Suho twitched his lips into a smile. She knew Sunny didn't like the idea of being his secretary. Her eyes were telling him. He gave her a naughty smile.

Suho reached for her hand and instead of shaking it only, he put it on her lips and gave her hand a lingering kiss. He felt her hand stiffed and saw her blush.

"Beautiful as always." He thought to himself.

Sunny grabbed her hand away from him. She felt the electricity the moment she felt her hand on his lips. 

"Ehem. .ehem. .So, its settle then. Sunny, you can transfer your things in the other room and from this day on, you will be Suho's secretary." Her Boss said after fakingly cough.

Sunny nodded and was about to go out when he heard him talk that made her turned around.

"Let me rephrase that, my ytary to be exact." And gave her a wink.

Sunny didn't reply and went out of the office.

After a few talks, Suho went inside his spacious office. It has a big office desk, a sofa in front and a small table in the center with paintings hanging on the wall. He saw a medium-sized table on the right side with a computer on top of it. It will be Sunny's table from now on.

He was still very mad at her for leaving him behind. And he wanted her to feel the pain he is feeling until now. His game is on.

"Poor Sunny. She has no idea at all." He said.

He heard a knock on the door and saw her entered the room.

"Sir. Can I arrange my things now?" Sunny asked while holding a box full of her things.

She waited for his answer but he didn't. He was staring on something. She followed his gaze and was shocked when she knew what was it.

"Next time Miss Lee, wear proper uniform. I don't want you seeing using that skirt." Suho blurted out while still looking at her thighs.