SUPERMAN

CATCH ME, I'M FALLING FOR YOU

SUHO'S POV

I stared blankly on the calm sea. The breeze was so cool but the emotions inside of me had never ceased. After what happened in the cafeteria, alot of questions had been running out of my mind. 

I was very glad to see Sunny in the cafeteria. Its been a long time since we talked and seeing her again feels like something deep down inside. I even hugged her in front of the students not caring about the ridiculous stares my friends were giving me. What matters the most was me and my bestfriend alone.

But suddenly a guy came. I wanted to have a quality time with my bestfriend again by treating her but that Sehun ruined everything. And was even ruined when Yuri came and kissed me like there's no tomorrow.

While Yuri is kissing me, my attention was on Sunny and Sehun. I saw Sunny bowed down her head. I wanted to ask her what's the matter but the situation didn't allow me. And what surprised me was when Sehun reached for Sunny's slim waist and hugged her. I felt a slight pain in my chest. Sunny returned the hug and hid jer face in Sehun's chest. I felt like chooking watching them that close. As I head towards our table, I noticed drops of water on the floor where Sunny stood earlier. Wait! Did Sunny cry? Why? 

Was it supposed to be my role, comforting my bestfriend? Asking her what's the problem. I was supposed the one to chase the dragons away from her since I am her only bestfriend and I promised her that I will always protect her no matter what. 

The wind blows my hair. I sighed. I reached for my key and stared at the picture beside it. I smiled. It was me and Sunny doing a peace sign while our faces are very close. Her smile is sweet and innocent. Her eyes are sparkling like the stars in the night. I have never seen a woman as beautiful as my Bunny.

"Whoa! What am I thinking. Of course, Sunny is beautiful but what about your girlfriend?" I asked myself.

"Calm down, she's your bestfriend." I whispered and touched my chest where my heart is.

No doubt, Yuri is more beautiful when it comes in the outside. Tall, slim and a pretty face. But Sunny has this radiant personality that can make men swoon over her. Sunny can have all the man with just a single smile. She's that lovely. No wonder, Sehun was smitten by her. Can I afford to lose her? The thought made me want to die.

"I promise i will make it up to you, my Bunny." I whispered in the air as I went back into my car for home.

 

Sehun led Sunny to the open field still locking her in his strong arms. There were no practice games so the area was quiet. He felt that his shirt was already wet because of Sunny's tears but he didn't mind at all. Sunny was still crying silently in my chest while tapping her back. 

After a few moments, she moved and raised her face into mine. I saw the pain in her eyes and it pained me even more seeing her right now.

I wiped her tears away with my thumbs and hugged her again.

"Thank you Sehun. I didn't know what to do without you. If you were not there, I would just let myself look like and idiot in front of them." Sunny whispered.

"Shh. .it's okay, Sun. I will just be here for you always."

She smiled bitterly.

"I love him since we were young. I tried to take this feeling away because we're bestfriends but as the days passed by, the feeling becomes stronger and stronger. Until he told me that he had already a girlfriend. I felt like dying but I tried to be strong. But sometimes, I just can't help it like what had happened in the cafeteria."

"I thought he will make up the lost time with me as what he said but when Yuri came, he totally forgot about me." Then tears are falling down again on her pretty face.

I can't help not to envy Suho. Why not? The girl of my dream loved him. He must be very lucky but fool at the same time for not paying importance to a very special girl like Sunny. She's one of a kind. She didn't deserve to be hurt. I will do everything I can to put back those sweet smiles and sprakling eyes on her face that made me forgot my name.

From now on, I will be Sunny's superman. I will protect my Sun.

"Sorry Sehun. Your shirt became wet. I will just buy one for you." She suddenly blurted out.

"No worries, my Sun. I do have spare in the car." And I winked at her.

She blushed and bowed down and played her fingers. How cute. 

"Ahhm. .Sehun. ."

"Yes, my Sun?" I smiled.

"Why you're calling me "my Sun?" She whispered softly in my ears.

I was taken aback because our faces where so close. When she realized our position, she bowed down and facepalm. 

"Hey, don't be shy. I call you My Sun because you brighten my day everytime I see you. No matter how many worries I have but when I see you, it feels like all of those have been taken away from me." I replied while raising her head using my point finger in her chin.

I want her to see the sincerity in my eyes. Our nose are already touching yet no one speak as if we didn't want the moment to end.

Then slowly, I moved my face towards hers. Our lips almost touched when soemone grabbed her hand and took her away from me.

"What do you think you're doing?!!" A thunder-like voice echoed the area and gave me a punched on my face.