FELT SO RIGHT

CATCH ME, I'M FALLING FOR YOU

SEHUN'S POV

" Good morning, Mom! "

" Good morning too, son. Seems you're very lively and happg today."

I smiled. I am truly happy. I don't know why but after I've meet the girl named Sunny last week, my interest to go to school soared high. I don't want to have weekends. I want to be in the classroom and listen to every discussion. And most especially, I want to see her face. 

At first, it felt weird. This is not so me. Then, I didn't like school. I hate everything about school. But now, it's the total opposite.

" What?! You're like a crazy one, Sehun. You're smiling like an idiot. I'm pretty sure it has to do with a boy. "

My eyes grew big. What is Mom talking about? Do I look like a gay? This handsome face of mine, with a six-pack abs, a gay?? Oh common!

" Mom! I am not! I am a guy of course, and as a matter of fact, I like someone already. "

" Well, I like her already. I've seen some pretty changes in you. Invite her here for dinner. "

" Surely, Mom. I gotta go. Bye." And I kissed here on her cheek.

I immediately went to my car and with a speed of light, I arrived in our school. As I enter the hallway, I saw petite girl sitting on a vacant bench under a tree. She's holding a book while biting a pencil. She seems confused but it doesn't change the fact that she's very pretty. And when she suddenly smile, I felt like the heaven opened up and the angels sang. That's her effect on me.

This is not good. I think I'm falling in love with her. 

I walked towards here silently. I wanted to surprise her, extending both my arms to look like a monster, I came nearer. When I was just inches away from here, I was ready to surprise her with my presence, she turned back making us face to face with just an inch away.

Both our eyes grew wider, almost going out from the sockets. Our nose were already touching. Her breath was fanning my face that smelled like a strawberry. She's like an angel. Can I die now?

" Se-ss-Se-hun" She whispered. Then, she moved her face away from me but then again, I saw her blushed. Wow. .what a beautiful sight to behold. I hope she didn't hear the loud beating of my heart. Pheww!

" Sunny! I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it that way. I was supposed to surprise you but you turned around. I'm sorry. " I said with pouted lips and puppy eyes.

" It's okay, Sehun. No worries. Can I do anything for you?"

And then she gave me her billion-dollar smile. Stop that, Sunny. I might die immediately for falling for you even more.

I smiled shyly. I am dumbstruck with her presence. Oh God, help me.

"I just saw you here sitting alone. I don't have any friends yet except you. Is it okay with you, Sunny?"

"It's my pleasure Sehun. Friend then." Then she gave me a breathtaking hug. Then I felt something stranged. Her body perfectly fit with mine. Feels like she belongs in my arms.

I think, I finally find the one. The one for me.