Chapter Two - New friend

Wanderlust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hold on a second… so you’re going with her?” Sehun asked me as I was preparing my backpack.

“She asked me to and since I’ll be alone I though why not?” he smirked at me with that knowing smile of his.

I seriously don’t know how it happened but it just did. I don’t want to spent my summer alone either so I guess it would be good if both me and that girl spend it together. It won’t be bad to try it, right?

“Does your sister and your parents know about it?”

“Am I a little kid or something? And yes I told them and they were just fine with it.” He nodded his head and got up from my bed.

“I guess I’ll leave you alone… anyway I hope you have fun with her” he winked…

Why is this kid provoking me so much? I just met her and he is already thinking about something like this. Damn him.
  He left my room and once I finished, I went downstairs. Ha Neul was sitting on the couch, writing something on a large blue paper.

“So we’ll leave later right?”

“Yeah, we’ll go to a village by bus and then we’ll take a car” she smiled showing me her phone screen.

She seems quite excited for this trip to be honest. Not that I know her or anything but, I wouldn’t really be that excited for a trip. Moreover, the paper she is writing on, seems like a bucket list.

So maybe she has a lot of plans to do. Should I just stay here? What if she wants to spend this summer alone? Then again she was the one to tell me to follow. And seriously what am I supposed to do in a house alone with no one but my own shadow?

“After that where will we go?”she lifted her head staring at me for a while as she then shrugged. “We’ll just let our feet take us anywhere. That’s the most exciting part”

She started packing her stuff and to my surprise she took out the battery from her phone, put the whole thing in a transparent bag and stared at me.

“Any safe place to put this?”

“The house is gonna be empty anyway, so every place here is safe” she smiled and left it on top of the table “Aren’t you going to take it with you though?”

“I don’t need it, it’s just a distraction from real life. Anyway, are you ready? It’s almost time we leave” I stared at the silver watch on my hand, nodding my head once I took notice of the time.

“By the way, what are we gonna do?”

“I told you already, take the bus to the village and then a random car” she hit my head lightly, making me stare at her in surprise. “Why? It’s so you won’t forget” she took out her tongue jokingly and left before me.

As we went out I locked the house, staring at it once more. Ha goodbye , you though you would keep me in right? Well no way am I staying with you!

“Yah, let’s go already” I run towards her, holding the straps of my backpack. She had already walked quite a far distance so I had to catch up to her.

Once I was walking at the same pace with her, I could see all the excitement she had on her eyes. So she really is happy about it.

“Hey, I saw you looking at a blue paper before, was that a bucket list?”

She stopped, turning at me and nodding her head like a excited puppy. Did I ever mention that I love puppies?

“I made it while on board, I was getting bored so I asked for a pen and started writing, I have to say it turned out pretty good. I already checked out some”

“Really? May I know what?”

“No1. Come to Korea, No2. Don’t use a phone at all and No3. Be independent” she paused having a smile on her face and then continued “I might have also completed No4 but I’ll have to make sure later”

We kept on walking and once we saw a taxi, she pulled me by the hem of my shirt. We got in as it took us to the bus station where it takes you to different places.
  I’ve been here once when Sehun and I decided to go to Bussan for a small trip.

Well that’s exactly the place Ha Neul and I were going and once we were there, we got in the bus taking us to that village Ha Neul so wanted to go.

The whole ride, she was telling me stories of her and her cousin… and to be extra honest, I never thought that noona would be this naughty.

“You see, I’m usually the quite type and when unnie told me to go flirt with that guy, I met like… five minutes ago, I was so surprised you have no idea.” we laughed.

“I never thought noona would be like this. She never seemed the type to go straight into flirting with guys she likes” she rolled her eyes with a quite charming smile.

“That’s the reason she is not married yet. She changes her mind about guys like I change my underwear” I started laughing at what she said and soon she followed too.

“You have to admit it though, she is quite charming…” I sighed, making her stare at me with a questioning look

A smirk started creeping in her face and now the only thing I can guess is that… she found out about me liking her back then.

“You have a crush on her, don’t you?”

“Nope, it’s not have, it’s had. If I see her now I won’t feel anything at all” she smirked.

“First love never dies”

“Yah!” I threw her my neck-pillow and she started laughing… the same way Sehun does when he teases me.

Some hours passed and we were almost half an hour away. We both felt hungry and Ha Neul took out some crackers she had in her backpack.

“Here, let’s share” she opened the pack and we both started eating.

I have to say I’m impressed at how much food she brought from her country, not only that but also the fact that the whole bag was full with food and drinks. I even caught a glimpse of a vodka bottle.
  Although I met her yesterday, she gave me off a friendly vibe. That’s also the reason why I don’t feel awkward with her now.

She took out a bottle with some hand-wash and we cleaned out hands before getting off from the bus.

“So~ what do we do now?” We were standing in the middle of the road.

I could feel the heat all over my body and it was making me weak. I don’t like heat at all, I’d rather stay isolated in a snowy place than in a island full of people.

“Now we just walk, until we find a car of course” I sighed nodding my head.

“I guess we’ll find one quickly… right?” I looked around…

Not a pleasant sight… didn’t I talk about isolation? Well here it is! No cars, no trucks, no motorcycles not even a wandering soul. Hell I bet ghosts abandon this place.
  I sighed in despair… how are we even going to find a car?

“Ha Neul… if we don’t find a car what are we gonna do?” she turned her head staring at me.

By now I could see the sweat running down her forehead, but that exciting smile never left her face.

“We’ll just walk to our destination” What!?

I kneeled on the ground staring up at her. She face palmed and sat beside me with a quite teasing expression.

“You’re praying?”

“Yah…” she laughed and took a bottle of water out from her backpack.

“Do you have a freezer in there? How is this so cold?”

“Aigo~ stop complaining already. It hasn’t even been an hour of us walking” I pouted staring at the time…

Damn she is right. It seems as if an eternity passed, yet it’s only… forty minutes. I stared at the bottle and gulped the whole thing.

“If you drink like that then we won’t have enough water for now. I hope you do realize that”

“I hate the sun, can’t it just rain?” she tsked and helped me up from the ground.

She is quite strong… unlike me! Well we can only blame the heat!

“Man up! We’ll have to walk more” she paused and stared at me.

The sweat on her forehead had dripped down her temples, to her cheeks, slowly to her neck… down to her cleavage…
  As a man… this is rude to watch! Aish it’s Sehun’s fault for putting those ideas in my head this morning…

“Unless we find a car…” she stared behind me, the smile soon returning to her face. “Hey, that’s a van over there” she pointed behind me.

I turned aro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter