Chapter One - The meeting

Wanderlust
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yo Kai, how are you spending your summer?”I turned to stare at my best friend, Sehun.

He was searching through his phone, places to go with his girlfriend. At least one of us is going to have a great summer. School finally finished and that means we have free time for at least three months before we go to college.

“I might just stay here. I don’t have anywhere to go” he lifted his head from his phone with a raised eyebrow.

“What about your parents and your sister?”I sighed

“Come on, my sister is already married, while my parents are already away… they decided it was a good time to go on their fourth honeymoon after so many years of being married. So with that, I’m all left alone.”

Sehun started laughing. I can see it in his eyes, he pities me… in his own unique way, I think.

“I wish I could stay with you and have the time of my life but… It’s my first summer with my girlfriend and I don’t wanna lose that chance”

“I know right?” I laughed at his expression.

I wish I could have gotten a girlfriend too, just so I wouldn’t be left alone, no one is staying back while me… I will have to be the guard of my house. Sighing I got up from the couch, making Sehun stare at me.

“Where are you going?” I pointed at my phone, it was ringing.

“I’m about to pick up my phone” without saying anything, he looked back at his phone.

I on the other hand approached my phone and disconnected it from the charger. Ow… why is my sister calling me?

“Eo, noona?”I could hear the sounds of the waves on the background… she’s so lucky to have married hyung.

“Jong In ah, how are you?”At least she is nice enough to ask about me. I thought that after she got married she would only care about him. Aigo~

“I’m fine, thanks for asking”

“Actually, my sweet, cute and adorable little brother…” here she goes, I knew she wanted a favor.

“Don’t beat around the bush and just tell me” she laughed and then immediately continued.

“Ok, so I do have a favor to ask you. You remember that one friend I had in college? You know the one who came a lot to our house” hell I do remember… I even had a crush on her as a teenager.

“Yeah what about her?” Could it be she is coming? Wait, now that I’m an adult maybe… my sister interrupted my thinking as she kept on talking.

“Well, her cousin is coming back to Korea after a lot of years, so I kind of told her that maybe we could keep her on our house for two months, she won’t be staying there a lot but still she will sleep occasionally at our place.” Ow… so it’s her cousin.

“Wait, hold on a second. Why do we have to keep her cousin? We don’t even know her. Plus you know the house is going to be empty and only I will be left behind…”

“Jong In ah… please. I promised my friend. You know I have to keep a promise once I make it.” Aish… seriously this sister of mine. Whatever…

“Fine, when is she going to be here?”There was a long pause before she continued talking.

“Maybe in… like an hours?” ow… in a…

“What!? And you’re informing me just now? Noona, isn’t this kind of sudden?”

“I’m really sorry my cute, adorable and handsome little brother but… she is already on her way… I even gave her the address.” I sighed and nodded my head.

“Remind me to kill you when I see you” With that I shut the phone, connecting it with the charger again and sitting back at the couch.

“What happened?”I stared at Sehun, he had already left his phone on the side, not touching it.

“Someone is coming here”

“Who?” I shrugged.

“I seriously have no idea. But you surely remember my sister’s friend, who I had a crush on.” He smiled and nodded his head.

“I even remember the things you wrote about her” Glaring at him I started hitting him with the pillow beside me.

Does he seriously have to recall all of my embarrassing stories? I never should trust this kid again. Because one thing for sure, he is always going to hit me in the face with how stupid I was some years ago…

“Anyway, as I was saying… her cousin will be coming here. Which means I don’t even know her. She could even be a forty

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter