-Final pt. 2-

The Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana walked at the quiet night, slowly tooking such baby steps. Still, Raindrops are touching her mikly skin, thunders are roaring loud enough to make her ears blow, cold wind swaying and playing around giving her shivers down to her spine. Sana is basically scared at thunders but it's odd that she's calmly walking. She opened the door of their dorm silently, trying not to wake the girls up. She went straight to her room, took a warm shower hoping that her members won't wake up.

Sana dried her hair, pulling her loose pjs as she lay nicely at her bed. She first look at Mina, who is sleeping peacefully. Sana wondered how the girl looks so beautiful in her sleep. She closed her eyes, murmuring "i love you"

~~~||~~~0~~~||~~~

The girls woke up, gathering at the living room, wondering where the squirrel latter is.

The girls panicked except for Mina, whining their hearts out.

"A-A-Achoo!!"

They heard someone sneeze, slowly they went to the largest room in the dorm, opening it's pure white door revealing a squirrel shivering and covered with thousands of blanket. Tzuyu went straightly to Sana

"Eonnie!! Are you okay? When did you come? Did you eat yet? What happened to you? Answer me!"

"Tzuyu, don't ask so many questions. Sana's sick and she needs to rest." 

Jihyo patted Tzuyu's shoulder, signaling to stand up.

"Well, we have a schedule today and Sana can't go with us. Who wants to take care of her?"

Mina want to raise her hand but she was beaten by the Eevee latter shouting "Me!" Out loud, somehow her heart hurts thinking her girl is gonna spend time with the one who she's jealous with. But she shrugged off.

"Well it's settled! Let's go, move

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter