Sequel

The Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been 10 years since Sana's death. Twice already moved on, now they're one of the famous group in South Korea. Nayeon and Jeongyeon are together, Same to Dahyun and Momo and Tzuyu and Chaeyoung. Jihyo is still single but she's dating someone while the great Myoui Mina is married with Red Velvet's Bear, Kang Seulgi.

Mina is walking down the street, going to her fav cafe in town to get a coffee with a delicious chocolate cake for her wife.

As the door opened wide, the smell of fresh bake breads and cakes burst out, satisfying Mina. As the brown haired latter walk down to the cashier. She notice a familiar face. A face she haven't seen for 10 years. That face belongs to..

"May i help you Ma'a--- Mina?" 

The older girl smiles, taking Mina's breath away. She never knew that she'll see the same person again but she thought she's...

"Nice to see you Myoui, is it the regular?"

The older girl winked making Mina's mouth wide open while nodding her head slowly. 

"Please sit at table 15" The older latter said as she make her way to make Mina's order. 

Mina still can't believe her eyes, is she dreaming? She never thought she'll see that person again, in this moment, when she's married...

"Here you are, 2 Caramel Macchiato and 2 chocolate cake. Enjoy your coffee and have a nice day" 

The older girl was supposed to leave when she felt a hand in her wrist preventing her to go.

"Sana..."

San

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter