-Final pt. 3-

The Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Morning has come, Girls are filling the room. Noticing, One of the members are missing.

"Okay, now where the hell is that squirrel?" Jihyo annoyingly said crossing her arms.

Tzuyu slowly raises her hands. 

"I don't know where Sana eonnie is, but she left this box with 7 letters."

Tzuyu showed them the box. Each members except Mina gets the letter that is named after them. Mina tries to find hers but it's nowhere to be seen. She frowned, thinking Sana is mad at her that she didn't write her a letter. Suddenly, Mina heard the doorbell ring,  causing her to stand up and open the front door.

"Hello? Is this Mina?"

"Yes, it's me"

"Here, A pretty lady sent this box and letter for you. She also said that read the letter first before you open the little velvet box. Please sign here"

The mail man gave Mina the letter and little velvet box, reaching his borad thing to Mina and point to where she would sign.

She neatly signed the paper, the mailman left, making her close the front door. Mina stared at the white envelope as she shakily open it. 

 

Dear My Princess Minari,

 

I'm sorry if i annoy you sometimes my princess. I should have let you write. Mina i went back to Japan to move on. The harsh words you threw at me are still attached on my heart. Mina, how bad am i to you? How bad am i to you to think that I'm cheating on you?. Please tell the members that I'm fine. 

Well, Are you holding the velvet box? Open it first and continue reading....

 

Mina opened the box slowly, revealing a pretty crystal clear ring, handcrafted. Mina's mouth was hang deeply to the ground. The ring is beautiful, and it must be expensive, Mina thought. Mina continued to read the letter

 

.....That ring, i bought it. Yesterday was our anniversary. I was going to propose to you Minari, but we fought. Mina.... When we fought at our anniversary, my heart broke. You didn't even remember. Mina, i will be back soon. I just need to move on. I love you my princess, i hope you find a better lover than this squirrel. Be safe and remember, i will always be here for you.

 

Your ex lover,

Minatozaki Sana

 

Mina almost collapsed, her feet wen jelly, she felt weak. Tears are falling slowly to her brown eyes to her rosey cheeks. Oh how badly have she hurt her lover, Mina glance again at the beautiful ring. She wear it, whispering "I do.." 

~~~||~~~0~~~||~~~

3 months have passed, Mina became worst. She doesn't eat nor sleep, She looks like a zombie, her hair was messy, red eyes came from all the crying. Nayeon suddenly called all of the members to go to the living room.

"Guys! Mr & Mrs. Minatozaki is calling!"

Mina went there as fast a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter