-Final pt. 1-

The Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana was smiling to ONCEs, she was beside Mina in the fansigning event of TWICE until she had this idea on her mind. She turned around to face Mina and point her as she mouthed "Should I kiss her?" to ONCEs which they said yes.

"Where? Here?" Sana pointed at her lips making all the ONCEs nod. Sana leans closer to Mina's ear as she whispered to the innocent latter's ear, "Minari~"

Mina who has her eyes covered with the fluffy penguin eye mask unconsciously turned. She felt a strawberry flavored thing landed on her lips, slowly drowning at the soft kiss. The squirrel latter slowly took off Mina's eye mask as she continue to passionately kiss Mina who's been blushing red as a tomato. Mina pulled of because her stamina is weak.

"Eo-eonnie..."

"Mianhae Minari~ ^^"

"It-it's fin-fine Eonnie hehe, may I ask why did you kissed me?"

"To be honest, I asked ONCEs that should I kiss you which they unexpectedly agreed but I felt something I never felt before. It's probably a dumb reasong but Mina, I-I I like you..... No! Screw it, I don't like you but I really, really love you, This might be not right but Will you be mine Myoui Mina?"

Mina froze in her seat, still analyzing the older girl's words. She unconsciously kissed Sana again, wrapping her arms aroung Sana's neck, pulling her closer. ONCEs breaths hitched as they manage to shout "2na! 2na!". Chaeyoung saw the hot tension of her eonnies.

"GAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!"

Mina and Sana almost fell in their chairs, they parted as they tried to catch their breaths.

"You know eonnie, I'm yours since the start"

"Wait, So we're official now?"

Mina nodded cutely, making Sana grin as she jumped in joy

"Yes! Myoui Mina is mine~!! Hah! Beat that fanboys, Mina is now Minatozaki Sana's property!"

Mina giggled with Sana's cuteness. While ONCEs screamed in joy as they love to see their girls together than to see them with other boys. That's the day when Squirrel Penguin couple was born.

~~~||~~~0~~~||~~~

1 month has passed Mina and Sana's love is still going strong but.. Until this day. The girls are doing their owm businesses 

"Minaaaaaa~ Notice me babe" Sana said as she tried to get her girls attention but Mina is still focusing on her writing.

"Yah, stop. I'm busy =.=" Mina irritatingly said. Sana frowned, she's slightly hurt by that but she shrugged it off.

"But, please spend your time with me even just a minute" Sana cutely said as she leans closer to Mina's face. Mina pushed Sana's face.

"Later"

Sana sighed, "Okay"

Sana exit the kitchen and make her way to Tzuyu. She talks to the younger latter even hugging her. Mina noticed it and got jealous. She pulled Sana to their room.

"What was that!?" Mina asked Sana with a cold tone.

"What?" Sana acted innocent 

"That hugging with Tzuyu." Mina pouted.

"That's nothing, Go back to whatever are you doing." Sana fakily smile. Mina wanted to argue but she just sighed and walk out of the room to continue her writing. Sana walked towards her bed as she land her body harshly. She began to cry.

"Stupid Myoui! She can't even give me a little attention. All i want is her love and attention but why can't she give it? I'm fine if it last in a minute. What happened to 'I'll give my attention to you'? Is that thing more important than me. Does she still love me??!! Am i ing bad to her to make me feel like this?! I feel that I'm useless.." 

Sana cried her heart out until she feel tired and drained. Nayeon came in and look at Sana who's a mess. 

"Wtf happened to you Sana?"

"Mi-mina, she gave me no attention at all. It's like i'm nothing to her. It hurts eonnie, it ing hurts. Why did she agreed to be mine if she doesn't give me time?! I hate this sht." 

"Shhh, Cry all you can Minatozaki. After that go out and maybe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter