7th

A GTae Fiction: TWISTED FATE (ON-HOLD)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7

 

"You should, Sunbaenim. It's still a great painting. " I said.

 

He nodded. "Yup. Some things can be great too, despite their appearance. "

 

I glanced at him, and I noticed how different he was from the usual G-Dragon that everyone knew. This man in front of me is so calm. Calm but still mysterious.

 

"Just like people." Our eyes met when he glanced at me. "Some people may have a dark personality, but they can still be great."

 

'Like you? Why, do you think you're great? ' I said to myself. 

 

I know G-Dragon is probably the best rapper in our industry, but I still couldn't forget how his fans keep on shoving into my soul that he is perfect and he doesn't deserve a plastic like me. He may be great at some point, but hell, he's not perfect. So am I.

 

"But most of the great people are those who have a soft personality." I said.

 

"Uh-huh, and why do you say so?" His whole attention was all on me, like this was the most interesting conversation he had ever had and he just couldn't afford to miss it.

 

"There's no explanation for that." I answer quickly.

 

Well, I just couldn't say to him that people who have a soft personality like Heechul are the ones you can trust with your life. It was like, I already concluded that he is not trustworthy because he has a dark personality.

 

"Of course there is." He said. "People who have a soft personality are great people because you think you can trust them, right?"

 

I tried to act cool after hearing his words. After all, there is no way in hell that he can read my mind.

 

"SM is full of great people." He continued.

 

I was shocked, but I remained calm. "What do you mean, sunbaeni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter