1st

A GTae Fiction: TWISTED FATE (ON-HOLD)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 1 SM Entertainment Gangnam-gu, Seoul   Chilling at SNSD’s dorm doing nothing. Wow! I was supposed to enjoy that momentum, if not only because of the message that I received from my manager this morning. According to her, SM's CEO, Kim Young Min, wants to talk to me.   I mean, why in the world did that CEO want to talk to me on a Sunday morning? It was supposed to be my rest day. I’m still exhausted from our Hawaii trip last week.   I just hope that he will be a little more considerate this time. I hadn’t had enough rest since my solo debut last year. I mean, I’m not complaining, okay? It’s just that I feel like everything is so messed up right now, and I need a break.   Tiffany’s issue isn’t over yet due to some media who keep on broadcasting it. Then there’s my new issue with Byun Baekhyun. Like, come on, so what if I’m on the same team as him? We’re cool. There’s a little bit of awkwardness because of the past issues, but that’s just it. I even smiled at him when we bumped into each other. He’s my dongsaeng, after all.   "Yah! Taeyeon! " I turned around to see Heechul at the far end of SM’s lobby. He’s with Donghae, Leeteuk and their respective managers.   "Oppa." I said as he approached me.   "Where did you hide yourself this time? I haven’t seen you since the Hawaii trip last week! "   "Well, what do you expect with Taeyeon? She's our resident home buddy. " Donghae laughed.   "You know how much I love my room, especially my bed."   "But you’re not getting any younger, Taeng. You better enjoy your life. " Leeteuk said.   "Yah, oppa, I’m enjoying my life! Ginger keeps me accompanied. " I answered. Clearly, these three boys are making fun of me.   "Staying in the same place isn’t really enjoyable, Taeyeon." Heechul said. "Oh right, why don’t you come with us on Saturday?"   Leeteuk and Donghae both shook their heads while laughing.   "Do you really think she’ll come with us, Heechul?" Donghae said while laughing with Leeteuk.   Wow. These men are already in their 30's and they still act like teenage boys. Can’t they see that most of the people are already looking at us?   "Why? Where are you going? "I asked.   "It’s Key’s birthday, remember?" Heechul answered. "He’ll throw a party on Saturday. You know, beer and food. "   "Tss. It’s for gentlemen only, I bet. "   "Of course not! I heard Hyoyeon, Yuri and Victoria will come too. "

 

"Really? How about the others? And Tiffany? " I asked, though I know that it is impossible for her to come since she's not yet allowed to be seen in public.

 

"I don't think Tiffany will come. Also, we don't wanna add some fuel to the fire, right?" Heechul said.

 

I sighed. Tiffany is one of Girls’ Generation’s happy pills, and our trip to Hawaii was definitely boring for us because she wasn’t around. She doesn’t deserve this kind of treatment. I just hope she won’t get depressed like what I’ve been through in the past, or else I’m really going to sue every goddamn person who bullied her and talked  about her.

 

"She'll be fine." Leeteuk tapped my shoulder. "I just talked to her yesterday and it seems like she's enjoying her vacation."

 

I smiled. "She has to. I mean, from all the stress she's been subjected to in the past weeks. She really deserves a vacation."

 

"You deserve it too, girl. Now clear your schedule on Saturday and be with us, okay? " Heechul hissed.

 

"As if I could do that." I smirked. I just can’t cancel or clear my schedule whenever I want to.

 

Heechul was about to say something when my manager came up and approached me to go.

 

"Good morning, gentlemen. I’m sorry to interrupt your conversation with Taeyeon, but Mr. Kim is waiting for her already. "

 

The three laughed at me while walking away,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter